Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them (47931 Views)

Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by AfonjaConehead: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2019
Charelsz:
Nonsense undecided
Shut up, thank you.
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by omooba969(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2019
aguiyi2:
How ladies manage men of this size still baffles me.

Size of the man is never an issue for the ladies, they support the weight miraculously....soft werk. grin
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by jieta: 11:09am On Mar 07, 2019
omooba969:

Must it be about the woman always? undecided
like seriously!!!!!! is this question coming from a guy.
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 11:11am On Mar 07, 2019
If-this-guy-commits-any-offence,the-Judge-be-like. ''You're-hereby-sentenced-to-death-By''OBESITY''
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by omooba969(m): 11:12am On Mar 07, 2019
jieta:
like seriously!!!!!! is this question coming from a guy.

Adongerrit...undecided
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by kingthreatz: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2019
omooba969:

Sex Sex Sex...haba!

It doesnt matter
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by paix(m): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2019
aguiyi2:
How ladies manage men of this size still baffles me.
Don't be baffled. It is natural for them to carry the load. One thing I am concerned about is the size of his third leg. Can he satisfy her? Cos slim girls are deeper and wider.
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by Wallace2107: 11:18am On Mar 07, 2019
Abortions:
Bolombolo groom cheesy
who come dey use my name like this na? ahhh ahhh ahhha
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by Okoroawusa: 11:35am On Mar 07, 2019
That girl get heart...She no even fear
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by ndindiatu: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2019
Sorry I cant allow two types of men touch me. Short and fat. Nah. Not for me
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by J0nyb0y(m): 11:48am On Mar 07, 2019
meanwhile,

USA Used Dell Latitude E6440 Laptop
Core i5-4310M

CPU@2.70GHz
500GB HDD,
16GB RAM
Backlit keyboard
Comes with Original Dell Charger
4-5 hours battery life guaranteed...

Price: 120k Negotiable
Contact in sig

Check my topics for pix

Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by BABANGBALI: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
The husband's prick will be nothing to write home about. If you know you know
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by Slimsly100(f): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
Oh laaawwwwdddddd!!! shocked
This wan na overload o
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by mechanics(m): 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
He's too fat.
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by meobizy(f): 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nairaland menboys think of dick too much.
I dey suspect una.
South Africans I’ve come across are always on the heavy side but will outdance, outjump and outrun you anytime of the day.
I don’t know how they do it.
I see white people their size riding strollers due to obesity and laziness but South Africans are gallant at any weight.
All the females saying fat guys have small dicks and he can’t satisfy her, she’s married while your ass is still ‘oloshoing’ online.
KWAKAKAKAKAKAKA!
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by win3k: 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
His name is Type-2 diabetes!
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by plusprinters: 12:48pm On May 17, 2019
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.