Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Am Beginning To Realize Life Is Not Easy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Beginning To Realize Life Is Not Easy (757 Views)

I Am Beginning To Hate Men / Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males / I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Beginning To Realize Life Is Not Easy by Ilamina(f): 2:00am On Mar 07, 2019
I never realized until now
If I knew earlier, I would have taken my life seriously right from time

Some people are just so mean to you for no reason

But my father was strict, he wanted us to be cool to everyone

Being cool and innocent does not take you anywhere
Re: I Am Beginning To Realize Life Is Not Easy by kingharzy: 2:04am On Mar 07, 2019
undecided

Are you posting from MMIA or NAIA? ? Cos holding the Nigerian national I.D/Passport is the guaranty to 'not easyness'

Re: I Am Beginning To Realize Life Is Not Easy by Ilamina(f): 2:07am On Mar 07, 2019
kingharzy:
undecided

Are you posting from MMIA or NAIA? ? Cos holding the Nigerian national I.D/Passport is the guaranty to 'not easyness'

Yea I have a Nigerian passport
It's very green grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Realize Life Is Not Easy by kingharzy: 2:09am On Mar 07, 2019
Ilamina:

Yea I have a Nigerian passport
It's very green grin
undecided

Na fresh license to frustration be dat o0o
Re: I Am Beginning To Realize Life Is Not Easy by Ilamina(f): 2:10am On Mar 07, 2019
kingharzy:

undecided

Na fresh license to frustration be dat o0o

Don't you have a Nigerian passport
Re: I Am Beginning To Realize Life Is Not Easy by kingharzy: 2:13am On Mar 07, 2019
Ilamina:

Don't you have a Nigerian passport
undecided

I do
Re: I Am Beginning To Realize Life Is Not Easy by Ilamina(f): 2:17am On Mar 07, 2019
kingharzy:

undecided

I do

But your life is easy
Re: I Am Beginning To Realize Life Is Not Easy by Heartbender: 2:22am On Mar 07, 2019
Life is not easy? You need a job? Check my signature for my number. Whatsapp me
Ilamina:

Re: I Am Beginning To Realize Life Is Not Easy by kingharzy: 2:22am On Mar 07, 2019
Ilamina:

But your life is easy
undecided

NOPE !!!
Only the dead find life easy. . .
Re: I Am Beginning To Realize Life Is Not Easy by Ilamina(f): 2:28am On Mar 07, 2019
kingharzy:

undecided

NOPE !!!
Only the dead find life easy. . .

But you said people with Nigerian passport find it the hardest
Re: I Am Beginning To Realize Life Is Not Easy by kingharzy: 2:34am On Mar 07, 2019
Ilamina:

But you said people with Nigerian passport find it the hardest
undecided
Not the hardest. . .
Being in a nation like ours with huge odds against your success and survival is really not easy in itself.
Re: I Am Beginning To Realize Life Is Not Easy by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:42am On Mar 07, 2019
M, really sorry for u want to be cool in a very harsh & brutal world.
Re: I Am Beginning To Realize Life Is Not Easy by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:26am On Mar 07, 2019
Ilamina:

Makes one look like a fool....wink
Re: I Am Beginning To Realize Life Is Not Easy by ShinqRambq: 7:44am On Mar 07, 2019
Life will be easy if women stick to the kitchen and the labour room,while the men act as the breadwinners And stop being effeminate.I hate Efulefu's alot.Eliminate Homosexuals,Deradicalise feminists back to their rightful place and go back to our pre-colonial system of government with amendments.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex Jokes / Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Fvck. / Fake Butt And Hips - Why Do Girls Wear Them? (talkactive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.