Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) (48032 Views)

Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account / Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } / Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by Rexnegro(m): 9:18am On Mar 07, 2019
imagine
Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by dermmy(m): 9:18am On Mar 07, 2019
Stop forming one hacker. You are into phishing you lure people into revealing their credit card details stop that lie, wen dem arrest dem na den dem go dey hype themselves.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2019
Bullocks
Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by Vince77(m): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2019
imitateMe:
How did he get the software??

That's a very important question.

1 Like

Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by eddyghali(m): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2019
NotComplaining:
This is not fraud, its armed robbery. The code he's referring to is the card pin code. The software is a banking software with a portable card reader behaving like an ATM machine.

This idiot deserves 24 strokes of wire.
I am suspecting you bro. lolzz

1 Like

Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 07, 2019
paddyofboss:
Bin and Security number plus exp date.. U can card sites with it.. Nothing like software..is the nigga asing a bank server using rdp

BIN on every card is public info, 9ja card security requires Card Pin to authenticate else you get VBV Error. These guys take card pins at gun point, therefore they are ARMED ROBBERS.

8 Likes

Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by gonkin(m): 9:21am On Mar 07, 2019
If it was the front I would have scraped it off and memoried the rest. But i think that's what I would do to the back of my card too
Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by Oricha79(m): 9:22am On Mar 07, 2019
imitateMe:
How did he get the software??
you need the software right?
Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by Cyoung4real(m): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2019
Naija police na mumu,oooo. So someone said this and you guys can't tell him your account number and see how he will be able withdraw with just Tue numbers.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by fergieboy: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2019
You all are dull..

What he need is just

Card number
Cv v
Name
Explain date on the card

Their is this software where you run this stuff..

It will bring out all the info such as account numbers, and so on lemme stop here lol

4 Likes

Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by periphetes: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2019
Security code is the three digit number behind your Atm card. I personally scratch that code out of my card after writing it out in a safe place.

1 Like

Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by frowland(m): 9:24am On Mar 07, 2019
shortgun:
What is security code on ATM cards?
Naija police dull sha, the guy is just telling shit stories and they are buying it.
Many bought the guys story here as well.

1 Like

Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by Samakinsyomex(m): 9:24am On Mar 07, 2019
Naija police dull sha, the guy is just telling shit stories and they are buying it.

The security code of ATM, is d 3 digit at the back of the card.
Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2019
finalboss:
Why i prefer atm cardless withdraw
Explain this biko?
Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by frowland(m): 9:26am On Mar 07, 2019
shortgun:
How can he use only a so called security code to know my bank balance? Trying to tell me that my information is stored in my atm card? Only a morron will believe this.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2019
shortgun:
The three digits at the back of the card. I advice people to scratch off first four numbers at the back of their card and the security code at the back. That way no one can hack your account.
Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by DabuIIIT: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2019
BALOTELLI: WHY ALWAYS me DEM, CONEHEADS,ADERIBIGBE

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 07, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmmm

Thief..ole...carry am go

Na PIN be the ATM card code or what? I don't understand.
The digits at the back of ATM
Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by Einsteindude(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2019
lastempero:

Them no go school bro. I was wondering the magic the guy will do to withdraw the money.

Bros I won't say you're dull but I'll clarify it to you. They once called my elder sister claiming their from her bank and told her the first four number of that number In front of ATM card and also told her to say the remaining number and the mumu gave them those number and fiam five thousand naira was removed from the account.
Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by SmallSimba: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2019
shortgun:

daddytime:

Those should be card numbers not ATM card code

eddiebruk:

Those are card numbers, code is the PIN, taken from owners at gunpoint. Read the article and use common sense

Look at an ATM card. Look behind and you'll see a three digit or a four digit number. That is the security code.

1 Like

Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by mykelswa(m): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2019
U dey form street some ppl dey inside street of dsame street u dey.
Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by paddyofboss(m): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2019
eddiebruk:

BIN on every card is public info, 9ja card security requires Card Pin to authenticate else you get VBV Error. These guys take card pins at gun point, therefore they are ARMED ROBBERS.
I doubt that they collect PiN, u are right about BIN what I intended writing was d card number, Security and exp date...one can decently card if it's a non vbv card
Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by boyfwend(m): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2019
harley88:
Wicked people robbing people of their hard earned cash.
That's why I only use pants for mine....
Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 07, 2019
SmallSimba:

Look at an ATM card. Look behind and you'll see a three digit or a four digit number. That is the security code.

Put that anywhere it will request for a VBV which is the card security system by the issuer and can be bypassed with either a PIN or Registered phone number, now the thief’s didn’t have a phone number so in their cases they need the PIN.
Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 07, 2019
paddyofboss:

I doubt that they collect PiN, u are right about BIN what I intended writing was d card number, Security and exp date...one can decently card if it's a non vbv card

They take your PIN at gun point.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 07, 2019
frowland:

How can he use only a so called security code to know my bank balance? Trying to tell me that my information is stored in my atm card? Only a morron will believe this.

Wrong, RUN that card via an EMV and boom, all the card info will be out.
Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by finalboss(m): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2019
Jay95:
Explain this biko?
Search for (gt-rescue)
Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 07, 2019
jcmaiah:

The three digits at the back of the card. I advice people to scratch off first four numbers at the back of their card and the security code at the back. That way no one can hack your account.

Run any card via an EMV, you will get the card info, your ATM Pin is your most secret access to your account. The info on the cards will amount to no good, you think Visa is stupid to keep Only your PIN SECRET?

1 Like

Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by rollydex: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2019
shortgun:
. The 3 digit at the back bro rather called CVV2 is the security code.
Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2019
finalboss:
Why i prefer atm cardless withdraw
How Deos It Work Pls
Re: 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 07, 2019
shortgun:
The 3-digits At The Back Of The Card

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) / Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.