Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. (9940 Views)

He Has A Very Large Dick And I Enjoyed Him Last Night / Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by zexy2030(m): 8:43am On Mar 07, 2019
the truth pill# let's stop scammers.
I didn't use cream or pump, mine is purely genetic, it is same with my brothers..
many guys even men are crying over their penis sizes when they see mine they feel small..they ask what can they do to make it bigger at least like mine to make their women happy..
u may ask how do they see it..it's when we go for camp meetings where men stay together and bath together.. attention is always drawn to mine..some curiously come to ask what did u do to achieve this.. I will tell them nothing..
but now I see a lot of products online promising men big dicks..I laff and say they all scam, if its not natural...then to achieve must be purely surgical
some guys here may prove me wrong.
Even some of these substances maybe poisonous in the near future causing cancer.
why not improve techniques rather than worry about dick size.
if u don't have it large just last long it is better and sweeter..women want attention not just the full filling of ur dick.. spend time with them making love..it's save less than spending ur income to increase ur dick to killing size..it's either nature or surgical.. nothing else..
the truth dey say is bitter.
some product sellers will disclaim this..
but if u have tried any product that has truly worked..not that u r selling that product for money.. just let some of these guys who worry about dick size know.
ur penis grows at puberty eating plenty fruits and veg. after that puberty the hormones are inactive like would stop working.
#the truth#

1 Like

Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by zexy2030(m): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2019
zexy2030:
I didn't use cream or pump, mine is purely genetic, it is same with my brothers..
many guys even men are crying over their penis sizes when they see mine they feel small..they ask what can they do to make it bigger at least like mine to make their women happy..
u may ask how do they see it..it's when we go for camp meetings where men stay together and bath together.. attention is always drawn to mine..some curiously come to ask what did u do to achieve this.. I will tell them nothing..
but now I see a lot of products online promising men big dicks..I laff and say they all scam, if its not natural...then to achieve must be purely surgical
Even some of these substances maybe poisonous in the near future causing cancer.
if u don't have it large just last long it is better and sweeter..women want attention not just the full filling of ur dick.. spend time with them making love..it's save less than spending ur income to increase ur dick to killing size..it's either nature or surgical.. nothing else..
but if u have tried any product that has truly worked..not that u r selling that product for money.. just let some of these guys who worry about dick size know.
ur penis grows at puberty eating plenty fruits and veg. after that puberty the hormones are inactive like would stop working.
#the truth#
product sellers will not like this bitter truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by zexy2030(m): 8:55am On Mar 07, 2019
male acting female monickers will not like this truth
Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by zexy2030(m): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2019
guys with small dick stop wasting money. if u go for surgery u will have side effects later..look at the future.
Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by zexy2030(m): 8:59am On Mar 07, 2019
ladies will see the truth..dick sizes vary but be pleased with ur bf it's nature..they may apply chemicals that may give ur womb problems later..the more natural the better
Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by zexy2030(m): 9:11am On Mar 07, 2019
zexy2030:
#the truth#
guys take ur time to read u will understand
Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by Zombicmodz: 9:19am On Mar 07, 2019
Doctors have found so many ways of restarting puberty.
A simple injection of human chorionic gonadotropin ( HCG) will do that but it's expensive and not even necessary.

All the other stuff you've been barking about doesn't make any sense. Chemicals ? What chemicals do men rub on the penis that affect the womb later ?

It's like you want to be the only boy with a big dick but even so, you need to do thorough research and have scientific understanding of the topic. Not the self serving fantasy you've written here.

Apart from advertising your dick size you not made any coherent communication here.

11 Likes

Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by zexy2030(m): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2019
Zombicmodz:
Doctors have found so many ways of restarting puberty.
A simple injection of human chorionic gonadotropin ( HCG) will do that but it's expensive and not even necessary.

All the other stuff you've been barking about doesn't make any sense. Chemicals ? What chemicals do men rub on the penis that affect the womb later ?

It's like you want to be the only boy with a big dick but even so, you need to do thorough research and have scientific understanding of the topic. Not the self serving fantasy you've written

Apart from advertising your dick size you not made any coherent communication here.
my friend what I'm saying is not out of proportion..why take the risk of injecting urself with HCG..when the side effect is waiting to surface later..inherent dangers are in artificials unknown to users but here is the truth that your girl friend needs to read or else she will cheat on u for a larger dick..thinking it can artificially enhanced whereas some are just natural while others may be artificial but would suffer side effect later...
I didn't write this article for you.. but for men who think their wives would cheat because of their small to average pen*s
Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by zexy2030(m): 9:58am On Mar 07, 2019
if my post offends u I apologize but seriously endowment is natural or surgical..creams won't do it..stop wasting ur money.. I won't recommend products...just improve ur game..she will love ur dick more than the big ones..the truth.
Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by Zombicmodz: 10:04am On Mar 07, 2019
zexy2030:

my friend what I'm saying is not out of proportion..why take the risk of injecting urself with HCG..when the side effect is waiting to surface later..inherent dangers are in artificials unknown to users but here is the truth that your girl friend needs to read or else she will cheat on u for a larger dick..thinking it can artificially enhanced whereas some are just natural while others may be artificial but would suffer side effect later...
I didn't write this article for you.. but for men who think their wives would cheat because of their small to average pen*s

Just try to be more scientific , most of the stuff you wrote is really vague.
Unless the user is taking testosterone, anabolic steroids or or other sex hormones, there is nothing like after effect.
The hcg I mentioned apart from blood clotting, doesn't have long term effects. However HCG should not be given to people who have been treated for cancerous growths.

HCG is out of reach for most nigerians and it's not necessary. Many safe herbal substances can influence male hormones to temporarily revert to puberty.
No side effects or long term issue needs to associated with that.

Most of the pills and product out there which do not work. If they have adverse effects at all, will manifest that almost immediately within 24 hours. Most people throw away these products after 1-3 days.

So I wonder which after effects you're referring to.

There would always be market for these products.
This is 50 year old industry worth billions of dollars and it's getting even bigger.

You can't tell a man to manage that his small dick and he will listen to you while you go chasing after his babe with your python sized cock. The male species is not wired that way.

6 Likes

Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2019
zexy2030:
if my post offends u I apologize but seriously endowment is natural or surgical..creams won't do it..stop wasting ur money.. I won't recommend products...just improve ur game..she will love ur dick more than the big ones..the truth.
Hope they stick to ur advise
Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by zexy2030(m): 10:15am On Mar 07, 2019
Zombicmodz:

Just try to be more scientific , most of the stuff you wrote is really vague.
Unless the user is taking testosterone, anabolic steroids or or other sex hormones, there is nothing like after effect.
The hcg I mentioned apart from blood clotting, doesn't have long term effects. However HCG should not be given to people who have been treated for cancerous growths.

HCG is out of reach for most nigerians and it's not necessary. Many safe herbal substances can influence male hormones to temporarily revert to puberty.
No side effects or long term issue needs to associated with that.

Most of the pills and product out there which do not work. If they have adverse effects at all, will manifest that almost immediately within 24 hours. Most people throw away these products after 1-3 days.

So I wonder which after effects you're referring to.

There would always be market for these products.
This is 50 year old industry worth billions of dollars and it's getting even bigger.

You can't tell a man to manage that his small dick and he will listen to you while you go chasing after his babe with your python sized cock. The male species is not wired that way.
it's like u r one of those promoting enlargement drug stuff..anyways I wish u well..
Good luck, if they try ur product and it works good luck to them.

1 Like

Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by zexy2030(m): 10:25am On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hope they stick to ur advise
I hope, atleast some have the average size 6" but not contended still want like 3" more..it is disturbing..when the pussy hole is 3-4 inches deep though some can be more deeper but that's on the average of many women. if its long the lady cries for her womb. its better if it is fatter ( good girth, thick)as the pussy expands to accommodate any size with much arousal and without tearing.
just hit with force the gspot which is 1.4" away from the entry about 600 strong thrust..she will beg you to stop. so what is the use of 9" when the pleasure spot is 2" away from entry.
so guys should appreciate their girth and length and not be carried away with fake products which causes lots of unhappiness in relationships.

5 Likes

Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2019
zexy2030:

I hope, atleast some have the average size 6" but not contended still want like 3" more..it is disturbing..when the pussy hole is 3-4 inches deep though some can be more deeper but that's on the average of many women. if its long the lady cries for her womb. its better if it is fatter ( good girth, thick)as the pussy expands to accommodate any size with much arousal and without tearing.
just hit with force the gspot which is 1.4" away from the entry about 600 strong thrust..she will beg you to stop. so what is the use of 9" when the pleasure spot is 2" away from entry.
so guys should appreciate their girth and length and not be carried away with fake products which causes lots of unhappiness in relationships.
You for ask how many knows about gspot.
Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by zexy2030(m): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You for ask how many knows about gspot.
it's simply inferiority and insecurity especially when they don't meet their babe a virgin.
All a lady wants in the sex must be exhaustively(over) sweet..she can't stop thinking of you, since she is always satisfied with yours, she may experiment but bet u me she will love u more for techniques than size..guys need to understand..have the stamina leave the size alone..
there is something interesting about the rule of use and disuse..the fluid that can expand ur dick MAYBE the pussy juice.( just thinking because its simply natural). Maybe stop using condoms but its risky u might find ur dick to have increased the more u use it..but do u have such stamina..talking to guys not u nwaekatiti
Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by zexy2030(m): 11:37am On Mar 07, 2019
u know what I met a lady December last year a Ghanian very huge and tall..I loved what I saw..then approached her..u know what...I knew her bf( very slim but but tall like I am)..I came close as a friend...there I told her I want to phuck her with an assurance of seeing a big dick..she agreed...but one thing she asked was this..hope it is sweet, she said " I have met men who have big dicks for nothing " she added "I'm actually OK with my bf, because he is never tired until I beg him with tears to stop" right there as she was thinking she sighed " I love my bf"..so I learnt from her..it's not size that matters make it so so sweet that she cries..let's see how she will cheat on you..rather will fight any lady around you.

3 Likes

Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2019
zexy2030:

it's simply inferiority and insecurity especially when they don't meet their babe a virgin.
All a lady wants in the sex must be exhaustively(over) sweet..she can't stop thinking of you, since she is always satisfied with yours, she may experiment but bet u me she will love u more for techniques than size..guys need to understand..have the stamina leave the size alone..
there is something interesting about the rule of use and disuse..the fluid that can expand ur dick MAYBE the pussy juice.( just thinking because its simply natural). Maybe stop using condoms but its risky u might find ur dick to have increased the more u use it..but do u have such stamina..talking to guys not u nwaekatiti
Olive oil enlarges naturally though, plus with the addition of dried spring onions.
Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by zexy2030(m): 11:41am On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Olive oil enlarges naturally though, plus with the addition of dried spring onions.
I guess u saw that on YouTube..those tricks to hit traffic.
and perhaps it worked on breast does not promise same on dicks
Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 07, 2019
zexy2030:

I guess u saw that on YouTube..those tricks to hit traffic
Naaa. An old friend told me
Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by zexy2030(m): 11:46am On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Naaa. An old friend told me
maybe
Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by mrnelsono(m): 11:47am On Mar 07, 2019
guys big dick no be enjoyment ooo, some girls dey run after fucking them once, we wey carry know whatsup

4 Likes

Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by zexy2030(m): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2019
mrnelsono:
guys big dick no be enjoyment ooo, some girls dey run after fucking them once, we wey carry know whatsup
it's skill most importantly.

2 Likes

Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by zexy2030(m): 11:52am On Mar 07, 2019
just pound faster and longer, hitting the walls, especially upper wall..count 1-1000 fast and be very hard..
it works like jazz..na u go tire..she will forget size and ask for more.

1 Like

Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
zexy2030:
#the truth#
this finger dicked fool. stop massaging your ego. you are small
Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by zexy2030(m): 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
camobri:
this finger dicked fool. stop massaging your ego. you are small

Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by FirstNemesis(m): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
I take God beg you if have any idea of what to do to reduce the size of my own please share am tayad..

How can one have a dick condom can't fit in..

How can Olosho complain about the size too na that one dey pain me pass if they can't take it who will?? No oo I can't take it anymore

5 Likes

Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by anochuko01(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
I dont know if this my own is big or medium...but im okay with it!

2 Likes

Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by zexy2030(m): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
anochuko01:
I dont know if this my own is big or medium...but im okay with it!

it is very small when ur dick measures 0-3.5 inches when erect and 2 inches thick
it is average if its 4 - 6.5 inches and thickness 4- 5inches
it is large from 7-10 inches and thickness 6-7inches.
that's is the measurements.
Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by Skengman: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Big gbola gang.
#BGG

2 Likes

Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by anochuko01(m): 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
zexy2030:

it is very small when ur dick measures 0-3.5 inches when erect and 2 inches thick
it is average if its 4 - 6.5 inches and thickness 4- 5inches
it is large from 7-10 inches and thickness 6-7inches.
that's is the measurements.
lemme goan buy tape rule
Re: If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. by Headlesschicken(m): 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Help! She Wants To Register On 2go / Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences / See The Sex Robot No Woman ‘can Resist’ (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.