Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) (48295 Views)

Ijelespeaks Carries Placard Calls Zion Pastor Arangee Master PHOTOS / They Call Okowa Road Master, But No Good Roads In Delta - Pela / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
mytime24:
This is how one calabar girl fill her jamb form ----

Name:Okon Ekaette Ndifrike
Sex:10 times daily lipsrsealed
JEEZ! SAVAGE!
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by BiafraIsFree: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
Sycophantic media at it again.
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by sonature1: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
mytime24:

U dey find trouble oh grin
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
misano:

Nonsense. So U get mind to compare Delta to states in SW?

Tell me something in SW that is not in Delta.

Because Okowa is not doing well U now want to compare Delta with SW.

Tell me something in SW that is not in Delta.

We are talking of reasonable infrastructure you are mentioning South West. Since you mention SW, can Delta stand Ogun in terms of infrastructures and industries?
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
misano:

Don't underrate Delta. Never. Although, Okowa is not very good but you guys are just using that opportunity to talk trash. Lagos is just a busy place with bad standard of living.
What is in Delta that made many indigenes run away from that state? Is not Delta state that was the pride of Niger Delta or what?
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by misano(m): 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
asuustrike1:

What is in Delta that made many indigenes run away from that state? Is not Delta state that was the pride of Niger Delta or what?

Which indigene ran away from Delta? Was there a bomb blast or something? Are they in IDP camps?

So U think a Deltan will relocate to South West because ur infrastructure?

Which infrastructure? Train Stations? World class hospitals? Good security? Gov business loans? Free education to university level - what exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by misano(m): 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
asuustrike1:

We are talking of reasonable infrastructure you are mentioning South West. Since you mention SW, can Delta stand Ogun in terms of infrastructures and industries?

Which infrastructure? When Deltans say we want better leaders in Delta state, we mean leaders that will turn the state to Dubai (something close to that).

No SW state can be classified as developed. None. Who they look SW? LoL. Sorry SW is not our yardstick.
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
misano:

Which infrastructure? When Deltans say we want better leaders in Delta state, we mean leaders that will turn the state to Dubai (something close to that).

No SW state can be classified as developed. None. Who they look SW? LoL. Sorry SW is not our yardstick.
Delta state can't match the infrastructures they got in Ogun yet they aim to be the Dubai of Nigeria. Isn't strange that towns like Effurun are vulnerable to violence at the slightest provocation?

1 Like

Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by gibzzhd: 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
Delta state is a joke.since I relocated to PHC from.warri for over 2yrs now I keep comparing.No room for that.come and see road WIKE is doing.Only d drainage can build Delta state.My warri brothers,don't be fooled.una sidon 4 LAST.

2 Likes

Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by misano(m): 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
asuustrike1:

Delta state can't match the infrastructures they got in Ogun yet they aim to be the Dubai of Nigeria. Isn't strange that towns like Effurun are vulnerable to violence at the slightest provocation?

.Which infrastructure? Please name one infrastructure in a SW state that is lacking in SS. Akwa Ibom (although not Delta State) has one of the best stadiums in Nigeria. Akwa Ibom again has first state-owned air line & pencil factory that no state in SW can match.

Delta wants something like what Akwa Ibom has, SW has nothing.

If I am wrong please tell me something in SW that SS even Delta is lacking?
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nobeluscabral:
Oh my God see wetn Nigerians dey celebrate grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I'm ashamed on their behalf
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
mytime24:

were else, calabar girl. I'll it calabar someday again. When I'll come and renew my paper in Oroh grin
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by sylve11: 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mutemenot:
Op didn't show us the massive drainage okowa is construction in asaba and it's environ. And the pictures of the roads shown is very little compared to what has he done in asaba alone . Okowa is the right man for delta

How do I get the unlike button? grin cool
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by objobj: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
Deltan don surfer.

From ibori to uduaga to okowa all na failure. Una come Lagos the firm comedian.
That stewpd i go die criticising federal govt when his room is a dustbi.
Go learn how to do road in osun state.

2 Likes

Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by Naijageak(m): 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
Dem don share money give this guy and the mod quickly move am to front page. Is that a reason to call him road master? Let's stop supporting rubbish. Don't use that to campaign because you failed. Vote him because you want him to continue not because of what you posted above
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by Psalmy2cute(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
Something must be wrong with the head off this OP who posted this rubbish.. I sorry for my fellow deltas.. of okowa wins agian
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by Prophet777: 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
Where are the roads? Why are we so shallow in thinking in Africa?
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by Abagworo(m): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
misano:

.Which infrastructure? Please name one infrastructure in a SW state that is lacking in SS. Akwa Ibom (although not Delta State) has one of the best stadiums in Nigeria. Akwa Ibom again has first state-owned air line & pencil factory that no state in SW can match.

Delta wants something like what Akwa Ibom has, SW has nothing.

If I am wrong please tell me something in SW that SS even Delta is lacking?

Correction! Imo State has the 1st State owned Airline.

2 Likes

Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by misano(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by MxreR: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
hahahaha..Imo airline. Ndi Imo ndo nu oo cheesy

Abagworo:

Correction! Imo State has the 1st State owned Airline.

Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by MxreR: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is how Okorocha wasted Imo state funds for nothing other than to massage his ego, meanwhile 95% of Imolites are poor. cheesy

misano:

That's SE. Besides, Imo state airline is owned partly by another airline company.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/01/25/governor-rochas-okorocha-lied-over-imo-air-records-show-dana-air-purchased-aircraft

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/investigation-designed-okorocha-executed-dana-imo-air-story-grand-deception/

Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by UfuomaUN(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
asuustrike1:

pls which infrastructure is in Ogun?
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by CodeTemplar: 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
asuustrike1:

Deltans manifest cowardly hostility to people they don't like.
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by MChaze25(m): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
lightwalkertv:

I'm in Delta. i won't be bias. No PVC no voting.
The only thing Okowa has done is to recruit area chairmen and put them on monthly salary.
like some of them supporting him here.
For political purposes to destruct election processes like this time ....
You are speaking in French....
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Deltans manifest cowardly hostility to people they don't like.
Yea although not all Deltans
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
UfuomaUN:

pls which infrastructure is in Ogun?
Is Delta as industrious as Ogun?
Can you compare Asaba with Abeokuta in respect to road network and businesses?
Can Sapele stand Sango Ota and ,Mowe?

2 Likes

Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by CodeTemplar: 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
asuustrike1:
Yea although not all Deltans
Most.
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by CodeTemplar: 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
asuustrike1:

Is Delta as industrious as Ogun?
Can you compare Asaba with Abeokuta in respect to road network and businesses?
Can Sapele stand Sango Ota and ,Mowe?
Ogun is benefitting largely from the Lagos spillover. Though slightly ahead of delta state, it is still underperforming. When Oyedepo finishes his Canaan city maybe people will start holding Ogun govt responsible for lacking the foresight to organise Ogun state and properly manage the Lagos spillover effect.
Plus most factories in Ogun are glorified packaging plants for Lagos importers. Ogun is ahead but underachieving.
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Ogun is benefitting largely from the Lagos spillover. Though slightly ahead of delta state, it is still underperforming. When Oyedepo finishes his Canaan city maybe people will start holding Ogun govt responsible for lacking the foresight to organise Ogun state and properly manage the Lagos spillover effect.
Plus most factories in Ogun are glorified packaging plants for Lagos importers. Ogun is ahead but underachieving.
Yea they are benefiting from spillover from Lagos. Same thing would have happen in Delta state and Edo at least part of Asaba is moving towards that direction. Imagine Edo and Delta benefiting immensely if industries were sited between boundary states. Can you imagine that I can't differentiate between Ogun and Lagos because of the rate of growth? Things have really change in Lagos. Development in Ogun is moving fast like the speed of light. Come to Delta state and see how things are. Warri the once oil city isn't anymore as many companies had relocated to Port Harcourt and Lagos. The hostility among them has made such companies to relocate. Delta state has what it takes to be like Lagos what stops the government from encouraging industries in that state?. The governor of Edo is trying his best to attract investors to their state what is Delta doing?. Benin city is the capital city of Edo yet the rate of development is high. About 7 local government in Benin city are opened with many businesses striving whereas Delta is still struggling.isn't shameful? What stops Uvwie,Udu,Warri Southwest and Warri South from forming a mega city called Warri? Even if they were, why is growth slow?
You need to visit Onitsha to see how that city is. Many villages have merged to form one city yet such state has the lowest allocation from Abuja. Or is Owerri or Orlu or Enugu city or 9 mile

1 Like

Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
uzoma213:
Road master indeed...
When I first opened this tread, the pic below was what I saw.. Then I hit reply just to type a few and boom out of nowhere I see 4 people above me... I greet una oo
Lolz so u wanted to be the 1st to type

Lmaoo

1 Like

Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mutemenot:
Op didn't show us the massive drainage okowa is construction in asaba and it's environ. And the pictures of the roads shown is very little compared to what has he done in asaba alone . Okowa is the right man for delta
ITESTIFY
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
What is the road master about this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) / I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.