Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) (48313 Views)

Ijelespeaks Carries Placard Calls Zion Pastor Arangee Master PHOTOS / They Call Okowa Road Master, But No Good Roads In Delta - Pela / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by OsusuBishop(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
It is rumoured that Okowa has over 5000 SA/PA without portfolio. Them say na empowerment. I weep for my state.

lightwalkertv:

I'm in Delta. i won't be bias. No PVC no voting.
The only thing Okowa has done is to recruit area chairmen and put them on monthly salary.
like some of them supporting him here.
For political purposes to destruct election processes like this time ....
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by garfield1: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
OsusuBishop:
It is rumoured that Okowa has over 5000 SA/PA without portfolio. Them say na empowerment. I weep for my state.

He will go back to owa alero on saturday.
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by OsusuBishop(m): 9:42am On Mar 08, 2019
Bros forget this ranting here. Asaba or Warri can not be compared to cities like Abeokuta, Ibadan, Osogbo etc. I'm from Warri and in all honesty this state is not only stagnant, it is backward too.

Our road are done by poor contractors all in the name of empowerment, little wonder our roads don't last (2yrs max). The last time I saw Setraco, JB or RCC working in delta state (state project) is almost 15 years ago.

Imagine calling those two nonsense Uduaghan built in Effurun and Asaba a flyover. Those rubbish cannot be compared with the Ogunu or Ekpan flyover. This state is backward and stop defending mediocrity.

misano:

.Which infrastructure? Please name one infrastructure in a SW state that is lacking in SS. Akwa Ibom (although not Delta State) has one of the best stadiums in Nigeria. Akwa Ibom again has first state-owned air line & pencil factory that no state in SW can match.

Delta wants something like what Akwa Ibom has, SW has nothing.

If I am wrong please tell me something in SW that SS even Delta is lacking?
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by OsusuBishop(m): 9:46am On Mar 08, 2019
Unfortunately, I don't see APC or any other party for that matter defeating PDP in delta state anytime soon. We are stuck in this mess of poor governance, mediocrity and below par infrastructure that the OP is celebrating.

garfield1:

He will go back to owa alero on saturday.
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by misano(m): 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
OsusuBishop:
Bros forget this ranting here. Asaba or Warri can not be compared to cities like Abeokuta, Ibadan, Osogbo etc. I'm from Warri and in all honesty this state is not only stagnant, it is backward too.

Our road are done by poor contractors all in the name of empowerment, little wonder our roads don't last (2yrs max). The last time I saw Setraco, JB or RCC working in delta state (state project) is almost 15 years ago.

Imagine calling those two nonsense Uduaghan built in Effurun and Asaba a flyover. Those rubbish cannot be compared with the Ogunu or Ekpan flyover. This state is backward and stop defending mediocrity.

Oga U nor well. "Compare" bend your face.

What nonsense.

Regions for Africa go they claim development SW go dey count body join.

Are talking about government owned properties or government?

My simple question is What Is In SW that is not in SS?
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by OsusuBishop(m): 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
This Misan! I will not batter words with your kind. It's your likes that has made this region so inhabitable and economically backward. The last time I checked, most of the IOC has relocated thier H/office from your mumu SS to the SW, so much of your SS.

misano:

Oga U nor well. "Compare" bend your face.

What nonsense.

Regions for Africa go they claim development SW go dey count body join.

Are talking about government owned properties or government?

My simple question is What Is In SW that is not in SS?
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by misano(m): 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
OsusuBishop:
This Misan! I will not batter words with your kind. It's your likes that has made this region so inhabitable and economically backward. The last time I checked, most of the IOC has relocated thier H/office from your mumu SS to the SW, so much of your SS.

Trash, trash, trash, trash!
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by UfuomaUN(m): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
asuustrike1:

Is Delta as industrious as Ogun?
Can you compare Asaba with Abeokuta in respect to road network and businesses?
Can Sapele stand Sango Ota and ,Mowe?

All round Delta has an overall better road network than Ogun. Vist both states extensively before drawing conclusions! I lived in delta for years from warri to Asaba and currently live in Ogun. The only good roads in Ogun are the few built in Abk under Amosun. Let's not even talk about Lambe, Akute, Sango, Agbara and other towns... those areas look like they don't belong to a govt...

The business and industries in Sango you talk about are a result of over flow from Lagos. Ogun is ruled by thieves
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
UfuomaUN:

All round Delta has an overall better road network than Ogun. Vist both states extensively before drawing conclusions! I lived in delta for years from warri to Asaba and currently live in Ogun. The only good roads in Ogun are the few built in Abk under Amosun. Let's not even talk about Lambe, Akute, Sango, Agbara and other towns... those areas look like they don't belong to a govt...

The business and industries in Sango you talk about are a result of over flow from Lagos. Ogun is ruled by thieves
Am sure Effurun Sapele road is good or Eku Osubi road ?
Am sure Delta state has more industries than Ogun or Onitsha isn't close to Asaba
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by otokx(m): 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
asuustrike1:

Am sure Delta state has more industries than Ogun or Onitsha isn't close to Asaba

In terms of road network, Delta is one of the best in Nigeria, and it emanates from the Bendel period and then tweaked a little by Ibori, road network though does not translate to good roads but Okowa is making some impact in Trunk B roads.
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
otokx:

In terms of road network, Delta is one of the best in Nigeria, and it emanates from the Bendel period and then tweaked a little by Ibori, road network though does not translate to good roads but Okowa is making some impact in Trunk B roads.
Mr man stop the lies. I just mentioned few of the bad roads that your governor refused to construct.
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by otokx(m): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
asuustrike1:

Mr man stop the lies. I just mentioned few of the bad roads that your governor refused to construct.

There is a difference between bad roads and poor road network.
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by Jgovt(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
You've Skyscrapers and Bridges that open up for ship to pass in your state right?? Praise the little you see, All LG in the state have at least 5 roads constructed, he try... But we need more so he should continue
yinchar:
Wow am speechless!

Is this Delta State roads?

A whole Delta State despite all the allocations 13% derivation, Corporate Tax, Royalties etc

I better keep quiet!
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by Jgovt(m): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
Companies and industries there were not built by the Governor's Mr man.. They're private and foreign business, Crisis made them left but Okowa will bring them back fully, and tell your president that with or without him Okowa will bring EPZ to light
asuustrike1:

Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jgovt:
Companies and industries there were not built by the Governor's Mr man.. They're private and foreign business, Crisis made them left but Okowa will bring them back fully, and tell your president that with or without him Okowa will bring EPZ to light
Companies left Delta because many deltans are hostile. Your governor hasn't done anything to attract investors
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by Jgovt(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
Has any company left since Okowa came in, for your information so many industries will spring up this year in the state... Just watch
asuustrike1:

Companies left Delta because many deltans are hostile. Your governor hasn't done anything to attract investors
Re: See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jgovt:
Has any company left since Okowa came in, for your information so many industries will spring up this year in the state... Just watch
Nothing is spring up that state is dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) / Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.