Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,919 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

She Told Me That She Was A Virgin But Went Behind Me To Have Sex With My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me That She Was A Virgin But Went Behind Me To Have Sex With My Friend (458 Views)

She Told Me She Was Traveling To Dubai But Went To Libya / My Girlfriend Invite Me Over But Went Out With Another Man / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me That She Was A Virgin But Went Behind Me To Have Sex With My Friend by Happisunday: 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is really sad as a man narrates how his first love’s betrayal has made it difficult for him to love any woman wholeheartedly....Read the full gist on the link below
https://www.happigist.com/she-told-me-that-she-was-a-virgin-but-went-behind-me-to-have-sex-with-my-friend-man-cries-out/

Re: She Told Me That She Was A Virgin But Went Behind Me To Have Sex With My Friend by phelonrays: 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
ehn you were going through a "tabula lasa" as you rightly said........ Can't believe you date a girl for two years without bleeping.......gringringrin Do you dash your preek out
Re: She Told Me That She Was A Virgin But Went Behind Me To Have Sex With My Friend by phelonrays: 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
ehn you were going through a "tabula lasa" as you rightly said........ Can't believe you date a girl for two years without bleeping.......gringringrin Do you dash your preek out
Re: She Told Me That She Was A Virgin But Went Behind Me To Have Sex With My Friend by clive2u(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
she said she is a virgin but didnt say she will stay a virgin.
what if its your friend that chop am first

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Probation / I Don't Know If She Is Now Emotionally Ready Cox I Still Love Her / Reasons Why Ladies Should Prove Hard - To -get With Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.