Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

I Don't Know If She Is Now Emotionally Ready Cox I Still Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know If She Is Now Emotionally Ready Cox I Still Love Her (449 Views)

I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her / ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know If She Is Now Emotionally Ready Cox I Still Love Her by Timekeeper: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
Guys, if you missed the first part, Pls read
https://www.nairaland.com/4719356/like-much-she-not-emotionally

The truth is that we just resumed for a new session and the moment I set my eyes on this lady again, I can't just help it. Have in mind, even during the break and ASUU strike, I just had her in mind, as if she is the one destined for me, I don't know but God knows... I cut contact with her during break last year December or so but I never stopped thinking about her. Now I see her, I just focus on another thing but in my mind, I really do love her and missed her but I don't wana approach her again to hear same story.

I have met other ladies but the thought of this particular girl makes me lose interest in others.. I wana make out with other ladies but I was thinking I may still stand another chance with the lady I love.

We met in church yesterday but I didn't even did as if I saw her.. I only stare at her from behind or when her face isn't looking at my side..

Nairalanders help me
No one shud tell me to face book oo Cox I have been facing the book since all these while ooo. P

Pls advise me, I love this lady so much

Wonderful ladies of nairaland, I trust you that you can help me out.. What can I do pls?

Cc:
Lalasticala
Saff
Pocohantas
Mannabbqgirlls
Queenice
Onyi22
Makydebbie
PrimadonnaO
ImaIma1
MissSweet
gudvibz
mercy0008
sacramento1212
chiommy123
zinnyzee
QueenSekxy
MariaLavina
Re: I Don't Know If She Is Now Emotionally Ready Cox I Still Love Her by genteelo(m): 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
Have u made ur intentions known to her?, If yes, relax, try moving closer, develop friendship with her first and don't force it on her, if she is truly urs, destiny will definitely find a way to bring u both together.
Re: I Don't Know If She Is Now Emotionally Ready Cox I Still Love Her by SageMK: 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Her not being emotionally ready is just a polite way of her saying ‘get lost’. Dude accept this fact and move on.
Re: I Don't Know If She Is Now Emotionally Ready Cox I Still Love Her by anthonyuncle(m): 12:07am On Apr 09, 2019
try not to lose her friendship. stop avoiding her
Re: I Don't Know If She Is Now Emotionally Ready Cox I Still Love Her by ImaIma1(f): 12:27am On Apr 09, 2019
The girl doesn't seem interested. Why are you stressing so much about her. It's better to let her be. You might push and push and end up in a toxic or problematic relationship.

Get yourself busy and set her free from your mind. You will be fine eventually
Re: I Don't Know If She Is Now Emotionally Ready Cox I Still Love Her by HeyCorleone(m): 12:32am On Apr 09, 2019
First off, fuçk you for not knowing how to spell cause".
Pay attention to your books, son.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How She Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend / Gov Rotimi Akeredolu & Wife Celebrates 38years Of Blissful Marriage! / How Can I Detect When A Girl Is Playing Sex Mind Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.