Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! (10104 Views)

Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) / Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
Here is a moment a female stripper was caught in a live video, wearing a perfume on her private part.

The lady before hitting the club was caught in the washroom wearing a perfume on her private part to reduce the smell.

Internet users who reacted to the video, condemned the lady's act and wondered if she knows the health implications of her deed.

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2019

Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by peteruuu(m): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
ZERO brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Auladimeji2: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Inside Life cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by EzegeNG: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
lefulefu how you see am
Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by hoodedjaystrim(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
what sort of fuvckery is this

later they will come to Nairaland and create topic

WHAT CAUSES THE VAGINA TO ITCH

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by tooth4tooth: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
For the ladies,this is wrong medically.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by donstan18: 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
These hoes calling themselves ladies are not just moving around with smelling lagoon pussay, they are also moving around with empty skulls with no brain.

Tufiakwa!

Why won't their pussay smell, when an average Nigerian lady will wear one pant for 4 days, bring it out, smell it, turn it and wear it again for 3 days.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by TimiRume(f): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
donstan18:
These hoes calling themselves ladies are not just moving around with smelling lagoon pussay, they are also moving around with empty skulls with no brain.

Tufiakwa!

Why won't their pussay smell, when an average Nigerian lady will wear one pant for 4 days, bring it out, smell it, turn it and wear it again for 3 days.
I hope this kind of men that post like this are not planning to have kids, because it would be a very frightening future.

6 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin Nigerian women and stupidity are like 5 and 6

I want to buy a payment received Adsense
Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Boxer007(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
Here is a moment a female stripper was caught in a live video, wearing a perfume on her private part.

The lady before hitting the club was caught in the washroom wearing a perfume on her private part to reduce the smell.

Internet users who reacted to the video, condemned the lady's act and wondered if she knows the health implications of her deed.

Watch the video HERE

That' is oyindidi from nairaland. I know that black nyansh. Preach

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
That place smells fishy?

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Oyindidi(f): 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
Boxer007:

That' is oyi.. ndidi from nairaland. I know that black nyansh. Preach
Corky stop it!

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by lilmax(m): 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
and she wants someone to love her with her bad breath puss? NEVER

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Boxer007(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
Oyindidi:
Corky stop it!

Corky?

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by BlackSaints: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
dirty girl

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Oyindidi(f): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Boxer007:

Corky?
Yes, no dey mention me again.
Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by dreamwords: 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
After manufacturing diseases from their disease factory (kpekus) now they wil start spreading it to guys

Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by badadvice(f): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
You guys should free the babe na.
Abi person no fit flit her vagina in peace again?

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by JhimmySpark(m): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
... na der type sabi demand for head pass..E mi Jhimmy Ki ma ladi ki ma jedi.. Iranu abasha.
Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Oyindidi(f): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
donstan18:

Tufiakwa!

My world! Chai!
Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Oyindidi(f): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
JhimmySpark:
... na der type sabi demand for head pass..E mi Jhimmy Ki ma ladi ki ma jedi.. Iranu abasha.
Na their type you dey give head pass. No lie
Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
EzegeNG:
lefulefu how you see am
club girls na dia way.i wont even be surprised if na those aboki perfume she dey even spray inside dere.all these club girls very dirty set of girls.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Boxer007(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Oyindidi:
Yes, no dey mention me again.

Madam.i am not corky or who ever she is. Are you saying you don't have black nyansh and are u saying that's not u? That black nyansh definitely look like you ma. Preach

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Oyindidi(f): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
Boxer007:

Madam.i am not corky or who ever she is. Are you saying you don't have black nyansh and are u saying that's not u? That black nyansh definitely look like you ma. Preach
I know you too well. Go and sleep

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Boxer007(m): 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
Oyindidi:
I know you too well. Go and sleep

Know me? I don't know women

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by mikeyung71(m): 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is deep
Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Inside Lniife cheesy
ninu aiye
Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
TimiRume:
I hope this kind of men that post like this are not planning to have kids, because it would be a very frightening future.
shut up and heed to what he typed .. its all True you know

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Goodbye Messages To My Ex,touching Or Not? / How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? / I Once Used To Be Uniben Bad Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.