Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! (10122 Views)

Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) / Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
badadvice:
You guys should free the babe na.
Abi person no fit flit her vagina in peace again?
so you mean xay that place don dirty reach sotey e don become abode for house flies
Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by suremanpatriot: 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
may be she is trying to suppress the odour fr escaping, instead of treatin the infection causing odour. Imagine comin close to spray a stripper in a night club and the smell pushes one back.
She is a real ignoramus wink
Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Gentleziggy(m): 1:57am On Mar 08, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:
what sort of fuvckery is this

later they will come to Nairaland and create topic

WHAT CAUSES THE VAGINA TO ITCH
grin grin cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Gentleziggy(m): 1:59am On Mar 08, 2019
Na short time thing no time to go n wash off
Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by nedubest(m): 3:41am On Mar 08, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:
what sort of fuvckery is this

later they will come to Nairaland and create topic

WHAT CAUSES THE VAGINA TO ITCH

i swear
Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Originalsly: 3:47am On Mar 08, 2019
Hmmm....I learned something today.....perfume now comes in large spray cans.
Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Finest641(f): 6:49am On Mar 08, 2019
donstan18:
These hoes calling themselves ladies are not just moving around with smelling lagoon pussay, they are also moving around with empty skulls with no brain.

Tufiakwa!

Why won't their pussay smell, when an average Nigerian lady will wear one pant for 4 days, bring it out, smell it, turn it and wear it again for 3 days.
Lol @turn it and wear it again for 3days grin
Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by anochuko01(m): 7:35am On Mar 08, 2019
imagine me using roll on on myself! sounds nice
Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Boxer007(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2019
Every one still suspect that lady with the black nyansh definitely oyindidi from nairaland. Its always been black and She the one. Preach
Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Oyindidi(f): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2019
Boxer007:
Every one still suspect that lady with the black nyansh definitely oy.indidi from nairaland. Its always been black and She the one. Preach
You crushing on me. Say it!
Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
BlackSaints:
dirty girl
ROTTEN FISH as usual
Lethal Dose of it
Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Boxer007(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
Oyindidi:
You crushing on me. Say it!

Who? You mixing up with your future boyfriends dear. Man on man alert
Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Oyindidi(f): 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
Boxer007:

Who? You mixing up with your future boyfriends dear. Man on man alert
Just admit it
Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by JhimmySpark(m): 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
Oyindidi:
Na their type you dey give head pass. No lie
.. You dey talk from experience??
Re: Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! by Uglymind: 2:08am On Mar 09, 2019
How can i delete this video from my abused mind now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. / Why The Hate On South African Women? / Curvy Lady Show Off Her Private Part In Vagina Yoga Exercise, Spark Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.