Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Man Abandons His Wife Of 11 Years In The Hospital Because She Had Breast Cancer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Abandons His Wife Of 11 Years In The Hospital Because She Had Breast Cancer (679 Views)

California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others / Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) / Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Abandons His Wife Of 11 Years In The Hospital Because She Had Breast Cancer by iGISTM0RE: 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
GistMore.com

As seen on twitter!

See more here - http://gistmore.com/man-abandons-his-wife-of-11-years-in-the-hospital-because-she-had-breast-cancer

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man Abandons His Wife Of 11 Years In The Hospital Because She Had Breast Cancer by iGISTM0RE: 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
cool
Re: Man Abandons His Wife Of 11 Years In The Hospital Because She Had Breast Cancer by donstan18: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
As a friend, what have you done to console and make her feel happy after her foolish husband abandoned her?

Na una type go still go fvck the man later.

Re: Man Abandons His Wife Of 11 Years In The Hospital Because She Had Breast Cancer by faithfull18(f): 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
Na wa, the man truly didn't understand the meaning of the vows he made if they married the right way though.
Re: Man Abandons His Wife Of 11 Years In The Hospital Because She Had Breast Cancer by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
Like for the man, Share for the wife
Re: Man Abandons His Wife Of 11 Years In The Hospital Because She Had Breast Cancer by Headlesschicken(m): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
undecided Someone please tell that nincompoop above me to please shut d Phuck up...

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons His Wife Of 11 Years In The Hospital Because She Had Breast Cancer by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
I wouldn't judge the man. Their marriage was never based on love and commitment and that is on both of them.

Woman should move on!
Re: Man Abandons His Wife Of 11 Years In The Hospital Because She Had Breast Cancer by Preshy561(f): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
They abandon their wives in the hospital when they give birth, is it a sick wife they will not abandon
Re: Man Abandons His Wife Of 11 Years In The Hospital Because She Had Breast Cancer by Biingoo: 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
Preshy561:
They abandon their wives in the hospital when they give birth, is it a sick wife they will not abandon
What is your problem with men? Move on b***h!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Abandons His Wife Of 11 Years In The Hospital Because She Had Breast Cancer by dollytino4real(f): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
dat is human for u. owhogbevuge
Re: Man Abandons His Wife Of 11 Years In The Hospital Because She Had Breast Cancer by grad2012(f): 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
Am sorry but am very sure if it were the man who had cancer and it affected any part of his body to the level of amputation trust me she will stand by his side.
its like good men are going extinct, I just finish reading one that distant himself from his gal cause she was raped.
like what happened to staying by the side of persons you claim to love.
Its crazy.

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons His Wife Of 11 Years In The Hospital Because She Had Breast Cancer by najib632(m): 11:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
grad2012:
Am sorry but am very sure if it were the man who had cancer and it affected any part of his body to the level of amputation trust me she will stand by his side.
its like good men are going extinct, I just finish reading one that distant himself from his gal cause she was raped.
like what happened to staying by the side of persons you claim to love.
Its crazy.
It's really sad, I guess it's the time for the nice guys to go extinct.
Re: Man Abandons His Wife Of 11 Years In The Hospital Because She Had Breast Cancer by Chipink(f): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2019
Preshy561:

This is not healthy.. I don't understand how u are here turning every topic a fight against men. undecided. I don't understand , u have a father u have a brother you still have a BOYFREND I'm sure.
If u wanna be a feminist fight it honorably like chimamanda , all this online nairaland fights is just vanity.

And u were the person criticising me for defending my heritage the other day.. SMH
U were the Person

(1) (Reply)

Slap Mama Attempted To Slap An Old Woman / What OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Enter And Say The Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.