Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger (91803 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
nedubest:
so there are male prostitutes...wow
na today u know?cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Justbeingreal(m): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
undecided

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by baike: 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
me can give it to you free of charge .......
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by bukatyne(f): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
The stupid things some people say.

What's our business if you pay men to sleep with you?

Dumb head.
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Justbeingreal(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
undecided

At one point someone married this woman o.....

Men open Ya eyes whores are erywia....
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by sanmtiago(m): 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
Sex is now the priority of everyone now cry
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by wink2015(m): 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
Breakingfamous:
I Pay Men To Sleep With Me! - Popular Ghanaian Actress

Popular, controversial Ghanaian actress and comedian, Afia Schwarzenegger, has confessed that she pays men to sleep with her.

The mother of 3 stated this in her recent interview.

She said:

"I pay men to sleep with me, there are many male prostitutes, whatever a man can do, a woman can do better.... I am using the men"

The interviewer said this is the first time that me he will hear a lady say such.

She replied:

"I don't have time to keep anybody in my life in the name of relationship... I'm too busy making money...."

She went on and on....

Watch the video here

What do you think about her bluntness?

Recall that Afia Schwarzenegger made headlines after she was caught red-handed by her husband in bed having sex with another man.

She also called on Nigerians to vote out President Buhari for 'being sick'.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/afia-schwarzenegger-i-pay-male.html

From her confession, It means there is market in the toyboy industry.
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Ishilove: 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
nedubest:
They are called gigolos

1 Like

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by MNDY(m): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
so have been scam all this while. i will just be using my long rod for all this thank you ladies tirelessly

henceforth no more liberal sex. sex would strictly comes with barter

Omo, your siggy dey burst my head!
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by MNDY(m): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ghana's sexual moral decadence is alarming

1 Like

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Ayolas1: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
:-XNo wonder she is growing fat angryNo wonder she is growing fat
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Fourwinds: 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by MyGeneration(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
Why she dae pay when we plenty that can giver her for free
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by PetroDollax: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
Popular Ghanaian actress ke? When did Afia Schwarzenegger become a popular Ghanaian actress? grin As a Ghanaian, I feel very insulted that anyone will describe Afia Schwarzenegger ias a celebrity! She is just a hustler. Only Nigerians seem to take her seriously. Fuckeduppedness grin Nigerians and their obsession with anything Ghana or Ghanaian!
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Timisamd(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
ThundrCork:
I have never heard or seen a rich male prostitute.

All of them are poor.

That shiit ain't for men.
sugar boys are also prostutute cool
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by martineverest(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
omoiyalayi:
Video or I don't believe this story grin
u don't need a video..this woman was caught by her former husband sleeping with another man on their matrimonial bed.she wasn't even remorseful..the video went viral about 2 years ago.
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by martineverest(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
Justbeingreal:
undecided

At one point someone married this woman o.....

Men open Ya eyes whores are erywia....
this same woman went viral went her former husband caught her with another man on their bed...the video went viral
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by BABANGBALI: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lalasticlala see better work o
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by AyakaDunukofia: 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Pity, this is mostly what you hear about black women on social media.
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Salmoneus(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
I'm doing things to her picture right now for free grin
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Justbeingreal(m): 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
martineverest:
this same woman went viral went her former husband caught her with another man on their bed...the video went viral
I know that's why I said at some point someone married her... Men shouldn't be blinded by love if you with a lady and she has LovePeddler tendency run away....Cuz they never change ones a LovePeddler always a LovePeddler.... She don't have shame.... The ex will just be regretting why he married her in the past seeing news like this...
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
destiny harvester, those fools don't know they re trading away their future for cash, they wont live for more than 5years.
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by akilo1: 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Gbana and zimbaqwe are like sodorm and gomorrha ..end time
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by midehi2(f): 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
nedubest:
There are male oloshooooooooooooo....as una dey call nl babes too grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by KingWarri: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
lilianofentse:
In the Words of a fellow Nairalander...

- Many are mad, few are roaming
grin wink
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by KingWarri: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bleep all the masturbators in Nairaland.... they don't need pay they are willing.... grin
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by femtex007(m): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
This girl is as useless as anything
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Abagworo(m): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
You don't need to pay. So many men are seeking free s*x all their lives.
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by 22brains(m): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
Unlimitk:
Me too.

U don't need to pay me.
I will fuvk u for free,I'm a gentleman after all
but you need to be paid to fvck her smelling and expired warts filled pussy. that will be ur gain.
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by centboy123456(m): 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
nedubest:

yes they are you only see them in the US
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by win3k: 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
She is paying them to get aids, enjoy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.