Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,267 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger (91800 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by davis51(m): 2:10am On Mar 09, 2019
Seeing her u knw she lik f**k
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by nextnear(m): 2:36am On Mar 09, 2019
ThundrCork:
I have never heard or seen a rich male prostitute.

All of them are poor.

That shiit ain't for men.
you have not seen all of them, and among the few ones you have seen, you have even seen the rich ones self, you mentality didn't allow you to recognize them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Gentleziggy(m): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2019
Using money made from prostituting to pay brostitutes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.