Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger (91801 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Emaprince: 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
bukatyne:
The stupid things some people say.

What's our business if you pay men to sleep with you?

Dumb head.
There is nothing wrong in being honest... And there is absolutely NOTHING wrong in what she is doing. There also nothing stupid about her utterance

At least she is not cheating on anybody now.

She is far better than those shuga mummies who are married and secretly patronising these brostitutes...or keeping a sugar boy and taking care of his financial needs.

This woman here owes nobody anything. She makes money..when she feels honey, show gets a man, pay him to fukc and even lick her p.ss.y join. Then she goes back to her normal life with no attachment to anybody.

Other women does it secretly..pretend and come here to bash this honest ghanian.

2 Likes

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by pansophist(m): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nothing dries a woman couchie faster than a broke dikk. Why pay when many will volunteer to Bleep you for free?
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Mosco100(m): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Repent, come to Jesus for the remission of sins through Hus precious Blood.
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Amberon11: 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
Who is James?
punisha:
grin

James on seeing this one will now be all over this woman's social media... The kind of job he does perfectly.
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Amberon11: 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
Even when the men are the prostitutes?
Don't worry you go dey alright.
Justbeingreal:
undecided
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Amberon11: 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
Do you have this same advice for women whose husbands patronize prostitutes?
Justbeingreal:
undecided

At one point someone married this woman o.....

Men open Ya eyes whores are erywia....
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by maasoap(m): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

Nope

She is doing the right thing
When you are busy making money just keep it up
There is no time for relationship

And when you become horney anytime just get yourself a nice diccckkk and fuckkk the hell out of him and pay him off

Na wetin oyinbo people dey do be that.
Watch the movie tittled "Mrs Sloane"

Now, you believe that oyinbo don't engage in relationships because you watched a movie! You're wrong there.
After making money, it still comes down to having good relationships.
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
Unlimitk:
Me too.

U don't need to pay me.
I will fuvk u for free,I'm a gentleman after all

Then you have no value
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by tfelicityk(m): 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
I will sex you for free,I am a gentleman after all... Na today wey woman dey pay guys to sex them...
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by MrHighSea: 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Unlimitk:
Me too.

U don't need to pay me.
Think deeper.
MouthAction cunninglingus. Fish smell. Swallow squirts.
Lick makeup. Upon all this dnt cum.
U r nt paid to come n cum.
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Justbeingreal(m): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
Amberon11:
Even when the men are the prostitutes?
Don't worry you go dey alright.
Did u hear the men bragging about it online that they bleep her.... I'm very much alright as I enjoy catching fun with the comments I make. Which are always real.

Do a background check her husband in the past caught her bleeping another n even video part of the drama.... She's shameless..
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by freemanbubble: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
maasoap:

Now, you believe that oyinbo don't engage in relationships because you watched a movie! You're wrong there.
After making money, it still comes down to having good relationships.

Okay
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
nedubest:
so there are male prostitutes...wow

Hian u dey dis planet so?
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
No be today.
That is why husband materials are scarce.
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Eexus: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
I no sure say she get kids. Wit all dis nonsense she deh talk for mouth undecided
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Amule5000us(m): 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by godliman: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
The kind winch wen full ghana def, ns waa
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by GreatLion(m): 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
JiGoLo on the beat
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Platony(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
ThundrCork:
I have never heard or seen a rich male prostitute.

All of them are poor.

That shiit ain't for men.

There are my friend.

All these Hushpuppi & co. are prostitutes/hustlers.

Hardly U'll find a Big Boy dat doesn't prostitute. Also, dey deal on Rich Women. I av a friend back den dat was bleeping a former President's Wife & some of her rich friends. But dey like cute guys sha, u gast be cute & fresh to d teeth. Dem go spoil u die wit Gifts, especially cars grin
Jst as our actresses, majority of dem are hustlers. How much ar dey getting from movie roles to be buying big cars & houses. Every now and then, they are in Dubai....Doing What na?? Na hustling things o, don't be deceived & Arab men pay well. wink
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by virgintoto(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
Unlimitk:
Me too.

U don't need to pay me.

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Realist2: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
[quote author=ThundrCork post=76451675]I have never heard or seen a rich male prostitute.

All of them are poor.

That shiit ain't for men.[/quote
bobrisky ]
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by dingbang(m): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
The way to go. Bravo. This is how it should be
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Futureyahooboi(m): 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
My dear come to naija, you no need pay because our blood dey hot for this kind thing.....
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by grandstar(m): 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
I just knew it was her!
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by bumzylongs: 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
Datz ur own cup of tea....who u help
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by papyskinsy: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
for those dat don't knw.. a male prostitute is called gigolo wink
u hav learnt something new today
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
As for Buhari, is too late. He has rigged himself in.
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Akuruoulo(m): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
make I hear male prostitute
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by meobizy(f): 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
It’s International Women’s Day and this one has successfully taken women back to the cavewoman era.
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Donchukz(m): 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
Gigolo on d bit, I dey telz u o!
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
No biggie, I Started Jiggoloing since i was 19. Fuvked a lot of women From Paris, Greece, Germany to Amsterdam And they paid me for it. I just retired Few years Ago.

Next story.
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by PopeFlatino(m): 12:00am On Mar 09, 2019
She's even a LovePeddler..who no know Afia before undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.