Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,719 members, 7,837,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

With Picture Proof Whats Your First Comment On NL And How Many Likes Did You Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With Picture Proof Whats Your First Comment On NL And How Many Likes Did You Get (458 Views)

Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. / Another Us-based Lady Claims Dangote As Her Sugar Baby With Picture Evidences / Types Of Toto With Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Picture Proof Whats Your First Comment On NL And How Many Likes Did You Get by clive2u(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
mine

Re: With Picture Proof Whats Your First Comment On NL And How Many Likes Did You Get by Darkseid(m): 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
I hope say the 1 like add one extra inch to your pipi angry angry
Re: With Picture Proof Whats Your First Comment On NL And How Many Likes Did You Get by Biglittlelois(f): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
Darkseid:
I hope say the 1 like add one extra inch to your pipi angry angry

It's a fun thread, don't be rigid!!!

Here is mine

1 Like

Re: With Picture Proof Whats Your First Comment On NL And How Many Likes Did You Get by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
My first post garnered no likes!
so no need for evidence

BTW, @ delectablegyal

No need for you to fu*k me, I won't like that pics!

hoobi

Drabeey was Here

1 Like

Re: With Picture Proof Whats Your First Comment On NL And How Many Likes Did You Get by clive2u(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2019
Biglittlelois:

It's a fun thread, don't be rigid!!!

Here is mine
u had a fair first comment

(1) (Reply)

My Broken Relationship ; A Peoples' Verdict / Is It Good or Bad To Tell Your Partner Your Love Language Or Mumu Button? / 6 Places To Find Love Online. The 5th One Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.