Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,134 members, 7,835,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. (1404 Views)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / With Picture Proof Whats Your First Comment On NL And How Many Likes Did You Get / Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:49pm On Jan 08
This is going to be long.
Have you noticed that , since time immemorial. Women have been calling men all kinds of names, with all kinds of insults, yet men have never complained. But the moment you say one or two against women. You are automatically tagged a misogynist.

I don't use X . Lots of senseless people are on that platform, but recently I heard about a woman who is getting blessed because she wakes up at 4:50AM to cook for her husband. I mean, what's the big deal?

I wonder why many men are worshipping the lady like she had done something special in the grand scheme of things.

Is a woman not supposed to make food for her husband? So what's the fuss about?
To worsen the matter. Men are the ones making such great fuss on this issue. Yew!

Men are men's enemies. A man's enemy is his fellow man.

On the scale of 100, 97% women get helped, 3% men get helped, of which 2% are celebrities. This is one of the cruest period to be born as a man.

Many people want to please women. That's the power we have given to women.
How many women do you think we have on Nairaland? You think women will really flock a forum where they can't post their pictures and receive sweet comments?

I can tell you pedagogically that there are about 80% men on NL and about 20% women.
Yet the 20% female is generating more heat than the 80% male. What does that tell you?
It simply means 80% of men in real life are p*ssies. Women wrappers.

Masculinity has gone into oblivion that only about 200Million of men out of about 4billion men have it, and I'm sure the Arabian men have taken about 90Million from the figure. The remaining 110 Million is distributed unevenly amongst the rest of the world.

Okay now. We have about 4billion women + about 3.7 billion men under the skirts of women (they are technically women. They are even worse), equalling 7.7 billion women. How do you think 200Million men would conquer about 7.8billion women? Come on!🀣🀣🀣.

Without any doubt, Seun is being pressured. I heard Nairaland was down for some days around last month. I guess a case was filed against him at the server level.

The thing is, the one mounting the pressures against NL and the mods are not even the women. They are the men we are talking about. Men who walk around in women pants.

Women don't fight against women. It's only men who fight against men. And most of the time, women don't even fight for themselves. Men fight men on women's behalves.
It's easier for a woman to control 200 Men( foolish men) than for a man to control 2 foolish women. In fact, the more foolish a woman is, the harder she is to be controlled.

In life, bad always overwhelms good, evil always wins over justice, and wrongs always conquer rights. It makes me remember a phrase from the Ancient Hawaiian wise sayings that "Evil is highly prevalent and very vehement that it takes more evil to drive out evil."
It is impossible for about 200Million good men of masculinity to win against about 3.6 billion evil men who are p*ussies.

I think it was Martinez39 or luminouz at one time like that who said "A time will come that any thread that speaks not in favour of women on Nairaland will be deleted". I can't really remember the exact word but that's how I understood it.

We can't argue that Nairaland has emancipated lots of men from women slavery. Many men are being liberated, the days of the helplessness of men began losing popularity, thanks to men like men on this forum.

Since all my years on NL. I've never seen a misogynistic comment on this forum. The same thing men are saying about women is the same thing women have been saying about men since time immemorial. I bet you lot don't know the meaning of misogynism.

No one has said "Women deserved to be killed"
"Women deserve to be raped"
"Women deserve to be lynched"
"Women deserve to be imprisoned or sold into slavery"

But I understand that women are not the ones screaming this misogynism crap. It's their male advocates. Disgrace to manliness.

Therefore guys, "A new king may be enthroned that will not know Joseph," but before that happens. I beseech thee, to those who have committed themselves to this liberation mandate.
Let's take this good news of emancipation to a platform where there will be thorough and rigorous verification that you are man before you are allowed into the space.

Admins and mods that are very strict with zero joy and tolerance for bullshit. Once any participant shows any sign of weakness(trying to advocate for women). He is immediately reported and sent out of the group. There will be no warnings or second chance.
There will be no babysitting of anybody, no sugar coating or smooth talking.

Enough is enough, men should stop dying of depression and downheartedness stemming from women's manipulations.

In life there is no neutral ground.
You are either a winner or a loser.

Therefore, drop your guard and you are dead.
Trust and you are betrayed.
Harm before you are harmed.
The best form of defense is attack.
Charge before you are charged.
In the end , the strong survives and the weak dies.

Have a good evening.

22 Likes

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Prettygirl200(f): 11:00pm On Jan 08
Who be this one? You go cry cry explain tire, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yu no go see evidence, don't go and look for something to do with your life, dey here dey write opening letter.

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08
Prettygirl200:
Who be this one? You go cry cry explain tire, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yu no go see evidence, don't go and look for something to do with your life, dey here dey write opening letter.

Prettygirl my Babe, Wassup? cool smiley
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by SweetBuns(f): 11:35pm On Jan 08
All this epistle and story simply because Seun decided to nominate a female supermod

Keep wailing grin

And Lmao @ nobody ever said women deserved to be raped on this forum

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by luminouz(m): 11:41pm On Jan 08
FRANCISTOWN:
Have you noticed that , since time immemorial. Women have been calling men all kinds of names, with all kinds of insults, yet men have never complained. But the moment you say one or two against women. You are automatically tagged a misogynist.

I don't use X . Lots of senseless people are on that platform, but recently I heard about a woman who is getting blessed because she wakes up at 4:50AM to cook for her husband. I mean, what's the big deal?

I wonder why many men are worshipping the lady like she had done something special in the grand scheme of things.

To worsen the matter. Men are the ones making such great fuss on this issue. Yew!

On the scale of 100, 97% women get helped, 3% men get helped, of which 2% are celebrities. This is one of the cruest period to be born as a man.

How many women do you think we have on Nairaland? You think women will really flock a forum where they can't post their pictures and receive sweet comments?

I can tell you pedagogically that there are about 80% men on NL and about 20% women.
Yet the 20% female is generating more heat than the 80% male. What does that tell you?

Masculinity has gone into oblivion that only about 200Million of men out of about 4billion men have it, and I'm sure the Arabian men have taken about 90Million from the figure. The remaining 110 Million is distributed unevenly amongst the rest of the world.

Okay now. We have about 4billion women + about 3.7 billion men under the skirts of women (they are technically women. They are even worse), equalling 7.7 billion women. How do you think 200Million men would conquer about 7.8billion women? Come on!🀣🀣🀣.

Without any doubt, Seun is being pressured. I heard Nairaland was down for some days around last month. I guess a case was filed against him at the server level.

The thing is, the one mounting the pressures against NL and the mods are not even the women. They are the men we are talking about. Men who walk around in women pants.

Women don't fight against women. It's only men who fight against men. And most of the time, women don't even fight for themselves. Men fight men on women's behalves.
It's easier for a woman to control 200 Men( foolish men) than for a man to control 2 foolish women. In fact, the more foolish a woman is, the harder she is to be controlled.

In life, bad always overwhelms good, evil always wins over justice, and wrongs always conquer rights. It makes me remember a phrase from the Ancient Hawaiian wise sayings that "Evil is highly prevalent and very vehement that it takes more evil to drive out evil."
It is impossible for about 200Million good men of masculinity to win against about 3.6 billion evil men who are p*ussies.

I think it was Martinez39 or luminouz at one time like that who said "A time will come that any thread that speaks not in favour of women on Nairaland will be deleted". I can't really remember the exact word but that's how I understood it.

We can't argue that Nairaland has emancipated lots of men from women slavery. Many men are being liberated, the days of the helplessness of men began losing popularity, thanks to men like men on this forum.

Since all my years on NL. I've never seen a misogynistic comment on this forum. The same thing men are saying about women is the same thing women have been saying about men since time immemorial. I bet you lot don't know the meaning of misogynism.

But I understand that women are not the ones screaming this misogynism crap. It's their male advocates. Disgrace to manliness.

Therefore guys, "A new king may be enthroned that will not know Joseph," but before that happens. I beseech thee, to those who have committed themselves to this liberation mandate.
Let's take this good news of emancipation to a platform where there will be thorough and rigorous verification that you are man before you are allowed into the space.

Admins and mods that are very strict with zero joy and tolerance for bullshit. Once any participant shows any sign of weakness(trying to advocate for women). He is immediately reported and sent out of the group. There will be no warnings or second chance.

Enough is enough, men should stop dying of depression and downheartedness stemming from women's manipulations.

In the end , the strong survives and the weak dies.

Have a good evening.

Nice write-up!!!

The ones that are being pained are the ones clamouring for the redpill thread to be shut down. Which is insane!! I have never read it on the thread that we should rape or kill women...we just advise men to do better and tolerate no disrespect. How is that a crime?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Prettygirl200(f): 12:05am On Jan 09
Vinnie2000:

Hey boo boo 😁😁 what's popping?

1 Like

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by luminouz(m): 2:59am On Jan 09
SweetBuns:
All this epistle and story simply because Seun decided to nominate a female supermod

Keep wailing grin

He meant no redpiller. We never advocated for any woman to be raped or murdered. Whether supermod or not, the redpill go everly dey...

6 Likes

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:00am On Jan 09
Who gives a Bleep.i dont give a fucking Bleep.
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by ObalendeCMS: 6:24am On Jan 09
Since a female has been chosen to be in charge of nairaland, I'll suggest that the "Real Men" avoid any thread other than the redpill thread.

Don't bother to give any advice to simps that bring his problem to the romance section.

Death to all irredeemable simps!

9 Likes

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by goodconsience77: 8:13am On Jan 09
Nice right up. Men are really facing serious abuse from women and nobody to rescue them. Our men are even the worst to support them. I don't think simp will make heaven because God does not design you to subject yourself to a woman, he want you to be in control.

9 Likes

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Proserpina: 8:25am On Jan 09

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Prettygirl200(f): 8:25am On Jan 09
[quote author=ObalendeCMS post=127849779]Since a female has been chosen to be in charge of nairaland, I'll suggest that the "Real Men" avoid any thread other than the redpill thread.

Don't bother to give any advice to simps that bring his problem to the romance section.

Death to all irredeemable simps![/quote] E pain you ooooo chia sorry
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Justkatty(f): 8:28am On Jan 09
See me rolling on the floor grin make una try rest, both can't do without each other.

We can still make a point without saying nasty things to the other gender.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Prettygirl200(f): 8:36am On Jan 09
Vinnie2000:

Vinnie2000 who was the female that was chosen as a mod here, they are saying a female has been chosen

1 Like

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by TheFinesseKid: 8:48am On Jan 09
So las last na female mode this guy give the job? Seun don Bleep up. No wahala. Who did he hire even?
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Enny2013(f): 8:57am On Jan 09
There can always b peace in d land!!!
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Fira09(m): 9:22am On Jan 09
Proserpina:
This is longer than Paul's letter to the Ephesians grin

Y'all are such cry babies πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

One wouldn't have thought your supposed movement again women could be threatened by the owner's decision to put a stop to it. He hasn't even started work. grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Osim Alfamails grin
Smh, no matter the kind of restrictions, or strict rules SΓ©un tends to add to NL romance section, misogyny, and anti-men/women posts will still roam around the forum, they will be reduced but will never be erased, it has come to stay.

@emboldened, is just a baseless assertion.
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Proserpina: 9:58am On Jan 09

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by reddingtonblack: 10:00am On Jan 09
SweetBuns:

Keep wailing grin

Better not fool yourselves, that women pressure get to seun and he bows to control doesnt change anything .. he is just one Man

if he likes let him transfer ownership of NL to a woman, it doesnt negate the fact that Men are the custodians of the world and will live up to it

In as much as a problem is left untreated, nothing will change, we will keep going round in circles change mods 100times

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by reddingtonblack: 10:03am On Jan 09
ObalendeCMS:
Since a female has been chosen to be in charge of nairaland, I'll suggest that the "Real Men" avoid any thread other than the redpill thread.

Don't bother to give any advice to simps that brings his problem to the romance section.

Death to all irredeemable simps!

You don't have to wish death on anybody over their choice of life, every man is liable for his action so no worries
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Fira09(m): 10:07am On Jan 09
Proserpina:
Tell this to guys who have been constipated and wailing since Seun made a move.

Quit wailing already you cry babies πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Okay persephone1.
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by reddingtonblack: 10:12am On Jan 09
TheFinesseKid:
So las last na female mode this guy give the job? Seun don Bleep up. No wahala. Who did he hire even?

Tbh, he didnt bleep before now people have always cried give women a chance, even shina peter use am sing

today women are given Humanitarian post and we see how they changed the world, just Men are Bad cheesy betta dey look seΓΊn

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by PoliteActivist: 10:16am On Jan 09
FRANCISTOWN:
Have you noticed that , since time immemorial. Women have been calling men all kinds of names,
*Politeness*
Well, we get pregnant, carry the baby in our bodies for 9 months ((men can disappear right after sex, we don't have that option)), we go through great pain giving birth to the baby and sometimes actually lose our lives, the birth changes our bodies forever some developing leaky bladder and such, ireversible weight-gain etc, post partum depression which have lead some to suicide, etc. Meanwhile ALL the man has done to this point is enjoy sex and cum!
Once the baby is born, we've already known her for 9 months, plus all we went through to produce the baby, all that tie us to him beyond love. Plus we have to breastfeed her, etc- we can't walk away from the baby. But a man can easily walk away and go impregnate another woman (we can't get pregnant again for some time)
Did you think of any of these??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Proserpina: 10:21am On Jan 09
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Proserpina: 10:22am On Jan 09
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by reddingtonblack: 10:35am On Jan 09
Proserpina:
Cc

Seun

a nii obaje, you can't even add Mr or Oga, is he your mate undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Proserpina: 10:40am On Jan 09
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by reddingtonblack: 10:45am On Jan 09
Proserpina:
Cc

Seun

give dem 10cm and they will jump a yard lipsrsealed
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by reddingtonblack: 10:51am On Jan 09
Proserpina:
Kayperry let it be known that I don't like your Nl person and would pay any amount to ensure I don't get a mention from you.

Trying to be friendly or not please keep your opinion to yourself. You irritate me.... If given 1 you will go million, I don't want your friendliness.

Have some self respect please.

Its tew early to be drunk, check the name again before you pay
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Negroid001(m): 10:51am On Jan 09
FRANCISTOWN:

In the end, the strong survives and the weak dies.

Have a good evening.

A woman waking up that early to cook for her husband is a big deal by today's standards. Nobody does shi for anyone these days. Everyone feels special. The feminist community was against the move. People who hold values in high esteem applauded her. Loyalty is rare nowadays, let's be honest with ourselves.

A man standing up to his responsibilities is a big deal too. This applies to both genders.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by ObalendeCMS: 11:02am On Jan 09
reddingtonblack:

You don't have to wish death on anybody over their choice of life, every man is liable for his action so no worries

simps are not only dangerous to themselves but also to huMANity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Never Say Sorry To A Woman For These 4 Things In A Relationship! Its A Taboo / Can It Work After A Four Years Break? / Getting Married To A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.