Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos (7441 Views)

Five Years Of APC In Nigeria Is Embarrassing And Depressing - Kalu / Why Every Yoruba Claiming Lagos that Developed By Nigerian As Formal Capital. / To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
diadem10:

You're chatting shite as usual. Lagos seaport was built before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. Nigerians contribute nothing to Lagos development. After the Amalgamation, oil was nonprofitable until in the 80's. So shut your trash.

You and your fellow Ibos were nothing but parasites who contribute nothing to Lagos and even Nigeria at large. You have no oil nor sea nor arable soil but just contribute nuisance everywhere.

I'm sure you would join your fellow parasites to chat nonsense about eko Atlantic city after it had been completed.

And still another chest-beater that can't tell me what "they" built in Lagos. "You" did not build the Lagos seaport. It was built by the colonialists and all other expansive work has been done by the FG. The benefits of 76 years of being the capital.
Okay, I agree, "we" are parasites. Now, please tell me what makes me a bigger parasite than you in Lagos. Don't spew any irrelevant twaddle here. Just tell me what makes "me" a bigger parasite than "you" in Lagos.
You mean the Chagoury-built Eko Atlantic where the first occupant of a Chagoury property is an Igbo man, ABC Orjiako? Do you want to claim Eko Atlantic too? The rent is entering your account, abi? grin

3 Likes

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
diadem10:

Another stupid rants. Even if we were to go by your nonsense, only ikoyi and Victoria Island were under the FG, not the whole lagos. Ikeja was a City built by Awolowo himself as well many other cities built solely by Yoruba leaders.

The ports were constructed before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. The development made in the same seaport was done as early 1913-1921 when crude oil wasn't even yet discovered.

What did the FG do in Lagos? Airport? Barracks? And office buildings? What else was done apart from the above?

You're mad and you don't know it. Tell me what exactly did your Ibo folks contribute in Lagos? Yeye dey smell.

Bunch of nuisances.

Ikeja is all he can name. grin
Eti Osa, Lagos Island, Apapa and places like Festac were owned and developed by the FG. You could have put a chimpanzee in charge of the rest of Lagos, and the considerable capital the FG sunk into their holdings would have attracted residents and industries: especially after the FG built 3 big bridges to connect the Island to the Mainland and spur development in the mainland, since most settling residents or industries in Lagos wouldn't have been able to afford to be on the Island. You can parade your denial and ignorance all you want. What the FG did in Lagos is clear for anybody who doesn't have his head lodged up his arrsehole. The colonialists built a lot of infrastructure in Lagos and founded most of the industries that were indigenized, and the FG sunk massive capital into Lagos until they relocated to Abuja in 1991. Lagos state profited massively from the national cake, just as Abuja is doing now. You can't replicate Lagos in your Ogbomosho village because your village didn't inherit the legacy that Lagos did as the seat of power of the Nigerian government from 1914 to 1991.
But keep dreaming, sha. smiley

3 Likes

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by diadem10: 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

And still another chest-beater that can't tell me what "they" built in Lagos. "You" did not build the Lagos seaport. It was built by the colonialists and all other expansive work has been done by the FG. The benefits of 76 years of being the capital.
Okay, I agree, "we" are parasites. Now, please tell me what makes me a bigger parasite than you in Lagos. Don't spew any irrelevant twaddle here. Just tell me what makes "me" a bigger parasite than "you" in Lagos.
You mean the Chagoury-built Eko Atlantic where the first occupant of a Chagoury property is an Igbo man, ABC Orjiako? Do you want to claim Eko Atlantic too? The rent is entering your account, abi? grin

Lmao. What if the colonial built Lagos seaport? How is that your headache? Were the colonist Ibos? Are we the ones who asked your region to be a perennial infertile land for the British? Lol

Even before the British came, trade was already going on in Lagos. The colonists wrote in their books that they met civilised people in Lagos who Were traders dealing in adire/Aso Oke clothes, agricultural products and even slave trades with other countries unlike your uncivilised ancestors who were found naked either on top of trees or dancing round a pot of human meat. Fact is Lagos was already a small economic hub before the colonists came and built on the laid down set-up.

And I repeat no SS oil built Lagos. Wasn't calabar also a former capital of Nigeria? Why isn't it as developed as Lagos? When was oil discovered? When was it exploited to great amount? When did it start to yield lot of profits?

Let me even sound it into your dumb brain that only Victoria Island and Ikoyi were under the FG. Other cities were under Awolowo who built them all. Where were the parasitic Ibos then? No where to be found. So shut that sewage cesspit you call mouth. We all saw the list of Lagos estate developers and there was no Ibo in the said list. Bunch of parasitic losers.

As for Eko Atlantic city, it's the brainchild of Lagos leaders and investors. There's no input from the federal government in this wonderful project. The chest beating Ibo that bought land in the yet to be completed Atlantic city only did it because he's one of the usual chest thumping Ibos. Lol. He's yet to live in the place, so what? Ibos and exuberant stupidity. Of what use is the boast and usefulness of it? Bunch of parasitic miscreants.
Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Chimok: 12:07am On Mar 10, 2019
Timekeeper:

Nyamiri u r a liar... Yoruba flooding South East, chest beater.... Yoruba rather flood North than ur barren land
Thats y you stil in ur village, u dont know what is happening outside ur cave

1 Like

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by diadem10: 12:08am On Mar 10, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Ikeja is all he can name. grin
Eti Osa, Lagos Island, Apapa and places like Festac were owned and developed by the FG. You could have put a chimpanzee in charge of the rest of Lagos, and the considerable capital the FG sunk into their holdings would have attracted residents and industries: especially after the FG built 3 big bridges to connect the Island to the Mainland and spur development in the mainland, since most settling residents or industries in Lagos wouldn't have been able to afford to be on the Island. You can parade your denial and ignorance all you want. What the FG did in Lagos is clear for anybody who doesn't have his head lodged up his arrsehole. The colonialists built a lot of infrastructure in Lagos and founded most of the industries that were indigenized, and the FG sunk massive capital into Lagos until they relocated to Abuja in 1991. Lagos state profited massively from the national cake, just as Abuja is doing now. You can't replicate Lagos in your Ogbomosho village because your village didn't inherit the legacy that Lagos did as the seat of power of the Nigerian government from 1914 to 1991.
But keep dreaming, sha. smiley

You're quite dumb. Only Victoria Island and Ikoyi part of Lagos Island were under the FG. Lagos Island was under both the FG and the SW region. Other cities apart from these aforementioned two were all developed by Awolowo, Jakande, Tinubu etc.

The housing estates, bridges, roads, economic hubs were all built by Lagos leaders. When did we start having tarred roads in Nigeria sef? How many were made in Lagos apart from the few places that were connected to government Houses and the port in those days?

I repeat name just 1 thing done in Lagos apart from the airport, army barrack and the town hall which was refurbished by Tinubu or shut your trash.

Compare that to Abuja where the FG built market hubs, housing estates, several roads apart from the airports and all in the state.

You're deranged and you don't know it.
Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Chimok: 12:14am On Mar 10, 2019
stormwarrior:
lol bloody ipob pig are now claiming Lagos wat abt Ogun state
Ogun Ask itself about that, y you Rae not dragging that
Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Chimok: 12:14am On Mar 10, 2019
stormwarrior:
lol bloody ipob pig are now claiming Lagos wat abt Ogun state
Ogun Ask urself about that, y you not dragging that
Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by SouthEastFacts: 12:29am On Mar 10, 2019
wowcatty:
The Oba of Lagosi is Yoruba with ile ife ancestry

The Lagos chiefs are Yoruba

The land in Lagos are owned by Yoruba families

The squatting refugees in Lagos are igbos.

Bini produces Oba of Lagos, his chiefs are aworis. Unless you want to claim that one.

Whether refugee or not, we hold the largest number of lands in Lagos. If I buy your land, develop it and then rent it out to you make does that make you? A lazy squatter.

2 Likes

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by SouthEastFacts: 12:30am On Mar 10, 2019
wowcatty:
Dragging Lagos? How do I drag what is mine and from who? Do you drag your hometown? Insanity doesn't begin to describe your ailment.
What is yours? Lagos?

Wake up.
Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:40am On Mar 10, 2019
diadem10:

You're quite dumb. Only Victoria Island and Ikoyi part of Lagos Island were under the FG. Lagos Island was under both the FG and the SW region. Other cities apart from these aforementioned two were all developed by Awolowo, Jakande, Tinubu etc.

The housing estates, bridges, roads, economic hubs were all built by Lagos leaders. When did we start having tarred roads in Nigeria sef? How many were made in Lagos apart from the few places that were connected to government Houses and the port in those days?

I repeat name just 1 thing done in Lagos apart from the airport, army barrack and the town hall which was refurbished by Tinubu or shut your trash.

Compare that to Abuja where the FG built market hubs, housing estates, several roads apart from the airports and all in the state.

You're deranged and you don't know it.

You're a window-licking reetard. grin I already listed the cities and institutions and infrastructure built by the colonialists and the FG in Lagos, and you're still asking me reetarded questions. Tinubu, abi Jakande, abi Awolowo built Nigeria's biggest power plant, Egbin, abi? They built its transmission and distribution infrastructure, abi? They built the sea ports and much of Apapa, abi? They built the airport, abi? They built Eko bridge, or Carter bridge or Third Mainland bridge, abi? Ordinary 4th mainland bridge the state government have been talking about for decades, they've conceptualized and abandoned the project several times. They built Festac too, abi? How many industries did Awolowo found in Lagos compared to all those founded by the British and indigenized?
Instead of your silly games, why not point to what you claim Awolowo and Jakande built in Lagos. List them.

2 Likes

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:40am On Mar 10, 2019
diadem10:

Lmao. What if the colonial built Lagos seaport? How is that your headache? Were the colonist Ibos? Are we the ones who asked your region to be a perennial infertile land for the British? Lol

Even before the British came, trade was already going on in Lagos. The colonists wrote in their books that they met civilised people in Lagos who Were traders dealing in adire/Aso Oke clothes, agricultural products and even slave trades with other countries unlike your uncivilised ancestors who were found naked either on top of trees or dancing round a pot of human meat. Fact is Lagos was already a small economic hub before the colonists came and built on the laid down set-up.

Yes, the colonialists built it. Why pretend like you did?
Which books are those? Oga, Lagosians were fishermen and hunters. You can't point to a single structure in Lagos standing today before the Europeans landed these shores. Stop deluding yourself. They met primitive fishermen who couldn't read or write and had no calligraphy system. "Economic hub" my arse grin
The archaeology of Igbo Ukwu in Anambra where I'm from predates any Yoruba civilization, forging metals about 5 full centuries before the earliest dated Yoruba archaeological artwork from Ife. Google is your friend. But you can delude yourself you were like the ancient Romans once.

And I repeat no SS oil built Lagos. Wasn't calabar also a former capital of Nigeria? Why isn't it as developed as Lagos? When was oil discovered? When was it exploited to great amount? When did it start to yield lot of profits?

Let me even sound it into your dumb brain that only Victoria Island and Ikoyi were under the FG. Other cities were under Awolowo who built them all. Where were the parasitic Ibos then? No where to be found. So shut that sewage cesspit you call mouth. We all saw the list of Lagos estate developers and there was no Ibo in the said list. Bunch of parasitic losers.

As for Eko Atlantic city, it's the brainchild of Lagos leaders and investors. There's no input from the federal government in this wonderful project. The chest beating Ibo that bought land in the yet to be completed Atlantic city only did it because he's one of the usual chest thumping Ibos. Lol. He's yet to live in the place, so what? Ibos and exuberant stupidity. Of what use is the boast and usefulness of buying land in a yet to be completed city? Bunch of parasitic miscreants.

Nobody said SS oil built Lagos, you dunce. And Calabar is not as developed as Lagos because the Colonialists didn't invest anywhere close to what they did with the infrastructure of Lagos in Calabar.
Except you can state precisely what Awolowo built, your illiterate ramblings don't interest me. The legacy of the FG is all around you in Lagos. Point specifically to what Awolowo built in Lagos.
Your Eko Atlantic ramblings are funny:
1) ABC Orjiako leased the first completed tower from Chagoury holdings. I didn't say he bought any land.
2) It is private sector funded with little input from the government, who naturally would be expected to provide certain support to developers. This doesn't mean the state government deserve any credit for it.
3) There is Eko Atlantic in Lagos, and not in Ekiti or Ogbomosho or Oke-Ogun or Ile-Ife, because (and I have to keep drumming such a simple concept into your head) of the legacy of infrastructure and capital that Lagos' former status as capital has earned it. EVen if Nigeria's capital was moved tomorrow to Sokoto, Abuja will continue to thrive from all the capital and infrastructure it has attracted since 1991. Lagos will continue to thrive from what it has already profited for almost 8 decades as Nigeria's seat of power. This has nothing to do with what chestbeating riffraffs like you brag about building in Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by diadem10: 12:51am On Mar 10, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

You're a window-licking reetard. grin I already listed the cities and institutions and infrastructure built by the colonialists and the FG in Lagos, and you're still asking me reetarded questions. Tinubu, abi Jakande, abi Awolowo built Nigeria's biggest power plant, Egbin, abi? They built its transmission and distribution infrastructure, abi? They built the sea ports and much of Apapa, abi? They built the airport, abi? They built Eko bridge, or Carter bridge or Third Mainland bridge, abi? Ordinary 4th mainland bridge the state government have been talking about for decades, they've conceptualized and abandoned the project several times. They built Festac too, abi? How many industries did Awolowo found in Lagos compared to all those founded by the British and indigenized?
Instead of your silly games, why not point to what you claim Awolowo and Jakande built in Lagos. List them.

Lol. Power station is an archivement? Lol. Does Enugu not have one? You're stupid to have included power into your stupidity because many states seem to have one or even more of these power plants. Not to mention the power grids supply the whole nation. You're insane.

I already stated that roads leading to the ports and the government Houses were built, so what? The airport already mentioned. You even forgot to mention the town hall square which was refurbished by Tinubu. Lol.

Name any other except the above?

All I have seen is just stupid rants, not one tangible structure built by the FG in Lagos. So shut your trash.
Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by diadem10: 1:03am On Mar 10, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Yes, the colonialists built it. Why pretend like you did?
Which books are those? Oga, Lagosians were fishermen and hunters. You can't point to a single structure in Lagos standing today before the Europeans landed these shores. Stop deluding yourself. They met primitive fishermen who couldn't read or write and had no calligraphy system. "Economic hub" my arse grin
The archaeology of Igbo Ukwu in Anambra where I'm from predates any Yoruba civilization, forging metals about 5 full centuries before the earliest dated Yoruba archaeological artwork from Ife. Google is your friend. But you can delude yourself you were like the ancient Romans once.

Nobody said SS oil built Lagos, you dunce. And Calabar is not as developed as Lagos because the Colonialists didn't invest anywhere close to what they did with the infrastructure of Lagos in Calabar.
Except you can state precisely what Awolowo built, your illiterate ramblings don't interest me. The legacy of the FG is all around you in Lagos. Point specifically to what Awolowo built in Lagos.
Your Eko Atlantic ramblings are funny:
1) ABC Orjiako leased the first completed tower from Chagoury holdings. I didn't say he bought any land.
2) It is private sector funded with little input from the government, who naturally would be expected to provide certain support to developers. This doesn't mean the state government deserve any credit for it.
3) There is Eko Atlantic in Lagos, and not in Ekiti or Ogbomosho or Oke-Ogun or Ile-Ife, because (and I have to keep drumming such a simple concept into your head) of the legacy of infrastructure and capital that Lagos' former status as capital has earned it. EVen if Nigeria's capital was moved tomorrow to Sokoto, Abuja will continue to thrive from all the capital and infrastructure it has attracted since 1991. Lagos will continue to thrive from what it has already profited for almost 8 decades as Nigeria's seat of power. This has nothing to do with what chestbeating riffraffs like you brag about building in Lagos.

Stupid dumb head at it again. You don't know lagos was an economic hub before the British came? Whereas Ibos ancestors were found on the trees and were seen dancing round pots of human meats? You need to go pick up a book and read on your history. Yes, the British built lagos seaport but it was with lagos resources. Check the attachment below. Dumb nuisance.

On eko Atlantic city, the project isn't different from our railways that had both the Chinese investors and FG inputs. No way would a foreign investor come with such project without the input of the lagos government. Are you even sane at all? Pathetic loser as yourself have started claiming shite once again. Anyway, lagos is a SW state developed by Yoruba leaders and Yoruba resources. Sink that into your stupid skull.

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:16am On Mar 10, 2019
diadem10:

Stupid dumb head at it again. You don't know lagos was an economic hub before the British came? Whereas Ibos ancestors were found on the trees and dancing round pots of human meats? You need to go pick up a book and read on you history. Check the attachment below and you would realise how Lagos to be. Yes, the British built lagos seaport but it was with lagos resources. Check the attachment below. Dumb nuisance.

On eko Atlantic city, the project isn't different from our railways that had both the investors and FG inputs. No way would a foreign investor come to such project without the input of the lagos government. Are you even sane at all? Pathetic loser as yourself has started claiming shite once again. Anyway, lagos is a SW state developed by Yoruba leaders and Yoruba resources. Sink that into your stupid skull.

The window-licking reetard's own "source" only undermines his claims about how Yorubas built Lagos, in talking about migrants, ex-slave returnees etc but the dumbass obviously wasn't very good at English comprehension in school. grin You do know that the transatlantic slave trade the British abolished was slaves traded to Latin America, North America, Europe etc. Again, get into your reetarded skull, the indigenes of Lagos never possessed anything more than dugout canoes to fish the oceans. They traded slaves and commodities to Europeans who landed on their shores. None of this has any relevance to who "built" Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:20am On Mar 10, 2019
diadem10:

Lol. Power station is an archivement? Lol. Does Enugu not have one? You're stupid to have included power into your stupidity because many states seem to have one or even more of these power plants. Not to mention the power grids supply the whole nation. You're insane.

I already stated that roads leading to the ports and the government Houses were built, so what? The airport already mentioned. You even forgot to mention the town hall square which was refurbished by Tinubu. Lol.

Name any other except the above?

All I have seen is just stupid rants, not one tangible structure built by the FG in Lagos. So shut your trash.

A 1320 MW power station, a multi-billion dollar project is not an achievement? grin At this point, I'm clearly talking to a deranged fuckwit who is only here to bore me to death with his historical illiteracy, ignorance and looking to get the last word in even if he knows he is blabbering absolute nonsense. It is revealing that after several times of asking you to state what Awolowo or Jakande built in Lagos, you've been rambling on with more irrelevant waffle. At this point you're just boring me.
Come to Festac and seize our properties since you "own" Lagos. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by diadem10: 1:40am On Mar 10, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

The window-licking reetard's own "source" only undermines his claims about how Yorubas built Lagos, in talking about migrants, ex-slave returnees etc but the dumbass obviously wasn't very good at English comprehension in school. grin You do know that the transatlantic slave trade the British abolished was slaves traded to Latin America, North America, Europe etc. Again, get into your reetarded skull, the indigenes of Lagos never possessed anything more than dugout canoes to fish the oceans. They traded slaves and commodities to Europeans who landed on their shores. None of this has any relevance to who "built" Lagos.

Dumbass, I didn't say the slave trades yielded revenue to build the seaport. My emphasis on the slave trades was to tell a Dumbo like yourself that Lagos was involved in trading long before the British came. Other trades such as palm was also mentioned in the script as well others which weren't mentioned but we all know the Yoruba were dealing in Aso Oke and Adire long before the British came. Even the British confirmed this and stated that it was only the Yorubas that were clothed whereas other tribes were found naked.

The British took over these trades and the revenue accrued from it was used to build the seaport. Maybe they added a little of theirs but the fact is lagos seaport was built with lagos revenue from the trades which was long before the British came. Didn't the British come through this same sea or what rubbish are you saying sef?

Should I also remind you that the Creoles were Yorubas? You're really stupid and you don't know it.
Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by diadem10: 1:55am On Mar 10, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

A 1320 MW power station, a multi-billion dollar project is not an achievement? grin At this point, I'm clearly talking to a deranged fuckwit who is only here to bore me to death with his historical illiteracy, ignorance and looking to get the last word in even if he knows he is blabbering absolute nonsense. It is revealing that after several times of asking you to state what Awolowo or Jakande built in Lagos, you've been rambling on with more irrelevant waffle. At this point you're just boring me.
Come to Festac and seize our properties since you "own" Lagos. grin

See this one. The power station grid doesn't supply only Lagos, does it? Can you see how stupid you sound? Is the power station an housing estate?

Many housing estates, market hubs were developed by Awolowo, Jakande, Tinubu and other Yorubas. The FG did none of these. Majority of the roads were built by them also and bridges.

There was a thread on Yorubas entrepreneurs and industry owners on nairaland not quite long, that was after your fellow chest thumping pigs had grunted in a thread created by themselves while calling Yoruba demeaning names in the process but the counter thread put you eediots in your place because majority of Lagos business men were actually Yorubas. The list of Lagos estate developers also has Yorubas as the majority. So tell me what exactly did the FG or OSU pigs do in Lagos?

Which properties did Ibos have at Festac? Lol. OSU and idiocy. Anyway, time would tell. It's a matter of time.
Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:09am On Mar 10, 2019
.The cretin even dismissed a 1320MW power plant even though since 1986 that Egbin was built, Lagos cannot build a power plant. Just a laughable cretin that isn't worth the effort. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:16am On Mar 10, 2019
diadem10:

See this one. The power station grid doesn't supply only Lagos, does it? Can you see how stupid you sound? Is the power station an housing estate?

Many housing estates, market hubs were developed by Awolowo, Jakande, Tinubu and other Yorubas. The FG did none of these. Majority of the roads were built by them also and bridges.

There was a thread on Yorubas entrepreneurs and industry owners on nairaland not quite long, that was after your fellow chest thumping pigs had grunted in a thread created by themselves while calling Yoruba demeaning names in the process but the counter thread put you eediots in your place because majority of Lagos business men were actually Yorubas. The list of Lagos estate developers also has Yorubas as the majority. So tell me what exactly did the FG or OSU pigs do in Lagos?

Which properties did Ibos have at Festac? Lol. OSU and idiocy. Anyway, time would tell. It's a matter of time.

And still, the window-licking reetard can't list what Awolowo or Jakande built. The window-licking cretin still can't list the industries they founded compared with the colonialists.
Who debated before whether Yorubas have the most entrepreneurs in Lagos? As usual, the window-licking cretin displays the reading comprehension of a chimp. If you didn't have more industries than non-indigenes, that would be embarrassing on your part considering Lagos is housed on your own soil. grin This is upon the the fact post-civil war indigenization handed Lagos industries to Yorubas on a gold platter with Igbos crippled to compete.

You can leave us "Osus" out of the argument. I haven't claimed "Osus" built Lagos. I have asked you what you built in Lagos, and you're still waffling.
And did this twaat just ask me which property Igbos have in Festac? The more appropriate question would be which property do Igbo not have in Festac. grin But again, this has nothing to do with Igbos. We're here to test your claim that you built Lagos, yet you can't list what you built in Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Odingo1: 2:23am On Mar 10, 2019
All that Yoruba internet warriors can do in any argument is to be ranting Osu pigs up and down, they have nothing in their brain to win an argument, that is why Igbos are dorminating in Lagos and they are crying like babies.

See how Igbo boys are flogging them front and back.

1 Like

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by googi: 2:24am On Mar 10, 2019
Just for clarification:

The lineage of Oba of Lagos came from a mixture of Yoruba and Bini woman that married Alagba, a man from Elesha. Actually those Bini claimed Yoruba lineage that conquered and overthrew the Ogiso in Igodomido or whatever before it was baptized as Bini. They and all Bini still bear their baptized Yoruba name till tomorrow.

Oba of Lagos was given a piece of land at Isaleko. When Kosoko and others went beyond their power and signed treaty with the British handing the land to them. Tijani Oluwa challenged their treaty to the highest Court in England and he won with his lawyer Herbert MaCauley, the same one that mentored Zik and made Zik leader of NCNC. The power of the land was returned to the rightful owners, the Idejo Chiefs.

Ikoyi, that was turned into GRA by Federal eminent domain law has finally been returned to Onikoyi, the land owners.

It is ironic that Igbo are fighting for Bini, Yoruba rebels as owners of Lagos when Bini Yoruba lay claim to Onitsha as verified by Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe. So either way Yoruba own Bini and Onitsha. Even Igbo call Onitsha people as Yoruba/Igbo. Go find out if you do not know.
Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by diadem10: 2:32am On Mar 10, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

And still, the window-licking reetard can't list what Awolowo or Jakande built. The window-licking cretin still can't list the industries they founded compared with the colonialists.
Who debated before whether Yorubas have the most entrepreneurs in Lagos? As usual, the window-licking cretin displays the reading comprehension of a chimp. If you didn't have more industries than non-indigenes, that would be embarrassing on your part considering Lagos is housed on your own soil. grin This is upon the the fact post-civil war indigenization handed Lagos industries to Yorubas on a gold platter with Igbos crippled to compete.

You can leave us "Osus" out of the argument. I haven't claimed "Osus" built Lagos. I have asked you what you built in Lagos, and you're still waffling.
And did this twaat just ask me which property Igbos have in Festac? The more appropriate question would be which property do Igbo not have in Festac. grin But again, this has nothing to do with Igbos. We're here to test your claim that you built Lagos, yet you can't list what you built in Lagos.

Brain dead retard, I mentioned Yoruba Industry owners as well. I used the names ( business, company, industry) interchangeably. The eleganzar owner for example is a Yoruba man as well as owners of the several flour mills in Lagos. Envious retard is obviously pained cos his OSU brothers are losers in this regards..

That said, I stated clearly that the housing estates and all the market hubs were founded by Awolowo, Jakande, Tinubu, Fashola etc. Can't even count the lot of roads and bridges commissioned by both Fashola and Ambode or the several bus stops and parks built in every section by these lagos governors.

Estate developers are the main builders of any developed city and it's a known fact that the FG did none of these in Lagos. Jakamde, Awolowo and Tinubu were the main pioneers of these estate as well as other Yoruba comrades. All what the FG did was to build few government houses, an airport, a barrack, few roads and bridges.

I ask again which properties did ibos have at Festac? Lmao. You mean the few idiots that were leased land to build their stupid houses without c of o? cheesy cheesy cheesy like I said earlier, it's a matter of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by greensandy: 2:35am On Mar 10, 2019
diadem10:

Brain dead retard, I mentioned Yoruba Industry owners as well. I used the names ( business, company, industry) interchangeably. The eleganzar owner for example is a Yoruba man as well as many flour mills in Lagos. Envious retard is obviously pained cos his OSU brothers are losers in this regards..

That said, I stated clearly that the housing estates and all the market hubs were founded by Awolowo, Jakande, Tinubu, Fashola etc. Can't even count the lot of roads and bridges commissioned by both Fashola and ambode or the bus stops and parks built in all areas.

Estate developers are the main builders of any developed city and it's a known fact that the FG did none of these in Lagos. Jakamde, Awolowo and Tinubu were the main pioneers of these coupled with other Yoruba comrades. All what the FG did was to build few government houses, airports, barracks, few roads and bridges.

I ask again which properties did ibos have at Festac? Lmao. You mean the few idiots that were leased land to build their stupid houses without c of o? cheesy cheesy cheesy like I said earlier, it's a matter of time.

Well said.
Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Odingo1: 2:35am On Mar 10, 2019
googi:

Just for clarification:

The lineage of Oba of Lagos came from a mixture of Yoruba and Bini woman that married Alagba, a man from Elesha. Actually those Bini claimed Yoruba lineage that conquered and overthrew the Ogiso in Igodomido or whatever before it was baptized as Bini. They and all Bini still bear their baptized Yoruba name till tomorrow.

Oba of Lagos was given a piece of land at Isaleko. When Kosoko and others went beyond their power and signed treaty with the British handing the land to them. Tijani Oluwa challenged their treaty to the highest Court in England and he won with his lawyer Herbert MaCauley, the same one that mentored Zik and made Zik leader of NCNC. The power of the land was returned to the rightful owners, the Idejo Chiefs.

Ikoyi, that was turned into GRA by Federal eminent domain law has finally been returned to Onikoyi, the land owners.

It is ironic that Igbo are fighting for Bini, Yoruba rebels as owners of Lagos when Bini Yoruba lay claim to Onitsha as verified by Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe. So either way Yoruba own Bini and Onitsha. Even Igbo call Onitsha people as Yoruba/Igbo. Go find out if you do not know.

Let Oba of Bini catch with this your twisting of facts, you go know how far.

From records Bini rule over lagos, so there is no way that people that conquered and ruled over yorubas can be said to be part of yoruba.

From Oba of Bini, the Oduduwa that is said to be the father of Yoruba nation is one of the exile son of Oba of Bini that migrated to Yoruba land and conquered the Yorubas and become their King.

1 Like

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by diadem10: 2:51am On Mar 10, 2019
Obi1kenobi:
.The cretin even dismissed a 1320MW power plant even though since 1986 that Egbin was built, Lagos cannot build a power plant. Just a laughable cretin that isn't worth the effort. grin

Egbin power plant that supplies the whole country is your own FG archivement? Lagos' electricity supply isn't even regularly available compared to that of Ibadan that supplies both Osun and Ibadan. I asked again of what use is this power station that was built to supply the whole country, not just lagos? Is this your own monumental project of the FG that turned Lagos into the power house it is today?

You're really a dunce. I wonder the kind of dunces some parents are breeding as children these days?
Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:05am On Mar 10, 2019
diadem10:

Brain dead retard, I mentioned Yoruba Industry owners as well. I used the names ( business, company, industry) interchangeably. The eleganzar owner for example is a Yoruba man as well as the owners of many flour mills in Lagos. Envious retard is obviously pained cos his OSU brothers are losers in this regards..

That said, I stated clearly that the housing estates and all the market hubs were founded by Awolowo, Jakande, Tinubu, Fashola etc. Can't even count the lot of roads and bridges commissioned by both Fashola and Ambode or the several bus stops and parks built in every section by these lagos governors.

Estate developers are the main builders of any developed city and it's a known fact that the FG did none of these in Lagos. Jakamde, Awolowo and Tinubu were the main pioneers of these estate as well as other Yoruba comrades. All what the FG did was to build few government houses, airports, barracks, few roads and bridges.

And still, the brain-dead cretin can't list what Awolowo or Jakande built in Lagos. grin We've now evolved from who built Lagos, to who owns more industries in Lagos, even though that has never been my argument (but why would I expect a window-licking reetard to keep track of the crux of the argument). I guess that has to be the new crutch when you can't list what Awolowo or Jakande built in Lagos even though you spent the thread laughably dismissing what the British and the FG built in Lagos. And still, the cretin can't list what Awolowo built in Lagos. The cretin even added Tinubu join and is rambling about estates. How many housing units did Tinubu develop? 1000? 100? 10? grin How many of the 20 million population of Lagos live in these estates? "Bus stop" don even join achievements, sha. grin Notin person no go hear for this forum.

3 Likes

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:11am On Mar 10, 2019
diadem10:

Egbin power plant that supplies the whole country is your own FG archivement? Lagos' electricity supply isn't even regularly available compared to that of Ibadan that supplies both Osun and Ibadan. I asked again of what use is this power station that was built to supply the whole country, not just lagos? Is this your own monumental project of the FG that turned Lagos into the power house it is today?

You're really a dunce. I wonder the kind of dunces some parents are breeding as children these days?

The overwhelming bulk of Egbin's output is channeled to Lagos consumers. The FG built it, including the Escravos-Lagos pipeline system supplying it. And despite the power shortage in many Lagos communities, the Lagos state government cannot build a power plant. Yet, you dismissed the power station, and the window-licking reetard even spoke about "bus stops". grin

This is all hilarious really. All this because a witless clod cannot acknowledge that just mayyyyybe a city being the seat of power of the Nigerian government for 76 years might have contributed something to its development. The dumb fucckk is far too dense to simply take a look at the transformation of Abuja that was a remote bush to understand how FG presence can spur development and investments. Instead, it's trading fantasies about how the coastal fishing villages that were Lagos was an "economic hub" since the time of Jesus. Dumbest twaat alive. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by diadem10: 3:35am On Mar 10, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

And still, the brain-dead cretin can't list what Awolowo or Jakande built in Lagos. grin We've now evolved from who built Lagos, to who owns more industries in Lagos, even though that has never been my argument (but why would I expect a window-licking reetard to keep track of the crux of the argument). I guess that has to be the new crutch when you can't list what Awolowo or Jakande built in Lagos even though you spent the thread laughably dismissing what the British and the FG built in Lagos. And still, the cretin can't list what Awolowo built in Lagos. The cretin even added Tinubu join and is rambling about estates. How many housing units did Tinubu develop? 1000? 100? 10? grin How many of the 20 million population of Lagos live in these estates? "Bus stop" don even join achievements, sha. grin Notin person no go hear for this forum.

The pretending dumb bitchh has come up with his stupid rant once again. Dumbo can't even own up to his shite for once. Here's is the attachment below where you asked for Awolowo industries which is more or less a post demeaning Yoruba leaders and Yoruba people of having no industries to showcase. If you care to know Tinubu built several flour mills in Lagos.

That aside, are you saying you don't know of Jakande's housing estates in Lagos? Lekki housing estates were more or less founded by Tinubu. Awolowo founded Ikeja and lagos island housing estates. Victoria Island and others were founded by Yoruba leaders and other Yoruba comrades. Have you forgotten Yorubas were found to be the majority in the list containing Lagos estate developers?

A dumb OSU as yourself obviously don't know what estate and industrial lay out entails nor the it's use in developing a city.

Of course, you are only concerned about the Useless Ibo houses without c of o in festac. To a dumb OSU as yourself, that's a major archivement. Foolish thing.

1 Share

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by wowcatty: 3:47am On Mar 10, 2019
My Lagos is what your entire lineage lose sleep over and at exactly where the lord put it right in Yorubaland.

You have to get out of your self-induced coma first.
SouthEastFacts:

What is yours? Lagos?

Wake up.
Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by diadem10: 3:48am On Mar 10, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

The overwhelming bulk of Egbin's output is channeled to Lagos consumers. The FG built it, including the Escravos-Lagos pipeline system supplying it. And despite the power shortage in many Lagos communities, the Lagos state government cannot build a power plant. Yet, you dismissed the power station, and the window-licking reetard even spoke about "bus stops". grin

This is all hilarious really. All this because a witless clod cannot acknowledge that just mayyyyybe a city being the seat of power of the Nigerian government for 76 years might have contributed something to its development. The dumb fucckk is far too dense to simply take a look at the transformation of Abuja that was a remote bush to understand how FG presence can spur development and investments. Instead, it's trading fantasies about how the coastal fishing villages that were Lagos was an "economic hub" since the time of Jesus. Dumbest twaat alive. grin

You haven't answered any of my questions. Of what use is a power station which was built for the consumption of Nigerians to Lagos? Funny how every region seems to have one or two power stations eventhouh these power stations have been more or less useless so far but it's only the Lagos' own your stupid self ia fixated on and keep hammering on? Does that not speak how stupid you sound?

I can see you are so pained by the fact that the British built seaport in Lagos. Lol. I can understand because OSU land is barren and landlocked without sea. The British also built seaport in PortHarcourt and Calabar, have the seaports turned these places to what lagos is today?

Come to think of it, the resources and revenue the British used then all came from the SW because we had Palm, cocoa, limestone, cotton, timber and Kola unlike your barren land. No wonder Ojukwu and Azikiwe continued to move against the quest for COR (Calabar, Ogoja, River) independent region because they all knew they have nothing in their barren land to survive. That's why you parasitic losers still scavenge around to other regions and can't seem to stay put in your place. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:01am On Mar 10, 2019
diadem10:

The pretending dumb bitchh has come up with his stupid rant once again. Dumbo can't even own up to his shite for once. Here's is the attachment below where you asked for Awolowo industries which is more or less a post demeaning Yoruba leaders and Yoruba people of having no industries to showcase. If you care to know Tinubu built several flour mills in Lagos.

That aside, are you saying you don't know of Jakande's housing estates in Lagos? Lekki housing estates were more or less founded by Tinubu. Awolowo founded Ikeja and lagos island housing estates. Victoria Island and others were founded by Yoruba leaders and other Yoruba comrades which were all found to be the majority in the list containing Lagos estate developers.

A dumb OSU as yourself obviously don't know what estate and industrial lay out entails nor the it's use in developing a city.

Of course, you only of the Useless houses without c of o I'm festac. To a dumb OSU as yourself, that's the major archivement. Foolish thing.

This is why I call the witless clod a window-licking reetard. grin You said that outside of Lagos Island and Ikoyi, that Awolowo, Jakande etc built the "other cities" and I asked you to name what Awolowo built or the industries he founded. What is the relevance of that with whether Yorubas own more industries in Lagos than Igbos. You made an assertion about Awolowo you couldn't substantiate. Then called out on it, you started waffling about another irrelevant thing.

You mean Jakande's decaying estates proposed to be demolished in their entirety is what built Lagos? grin Please name all these estates that Tinubu and Awolowo founded. All these comments later and the nigga is still too thick to realize his evasive BS doesn't fly.

2 Likes

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by wowcatty: 4:05am On Mar 10, 2019
And the fulani herdsman is your current obi of onitsha with his chiefs being Hausa, who can argue with that?

You are not the only immigrants in Lagos just the obnoxious ones. In your dreams is where you are the largest land owners. You don't own land in Yorubaland, you lease for 99 years and will be reduced to 50 years soon. You are still squatters whose saving grace is the broken system in Nigeria. When we go back to rat least regional system, your money making crime ventures will ceased cos your brothers in police aiding you in looting Yoruba banks and robbing Yoruba citizens won't have jobs anywhere in Yorubaland.
SouthEastFacts:

Bini produces Oba of Lagos, his chiefs are aworis. Unless you want to claim that one.

Whether refugee or not, we hold the largest number of lands in Lagos. If I buy your land, develop it and then rent it out to you make does that make you? A lazy squatter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Signs Cultural Property Implementation Act Agreement With USA / Plateau South Senator, Daduut Float Mobilisation Initiative For Tinubu, APC / Senator Jang: Nigeria Can Only Be Restructured When I'm President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.