Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! (68210 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office / Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Emvicprints1: 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nonsense! Next level please
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
sonature1:
If all this is true, then Churchill is not worthy to be called a man.
People say he's a yahoo guy - I am not sure if that's true though.
But why would a celeb do all this for a social climber in the first instance?

Amongst all the men in Nigeria why then choose to get married to him?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Eexus: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
She go soon commit sucide cheesy.

McCarlito:
Why is tonto always sounding so pained feeling aroused anytime she hears the name CHURCHILL

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Akuruoulo(m): 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
Rosay15:
.. I guess she can't let go and she dnt wanna swallow her ego to beg the guy. I can tell u with all dis I married u with money, fed u with my money bla bla, its all lies.
. come and take money . u deserve a good Benz

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
AreaFada2:

When a man refuses a woman's money they will say he is jealous of the woman's success, he has ego problems, he has inferiority complex bla bla bla. Las las a woman will cast you for everything when things go away. Including sex that you both enjoyed. It will become her doing you a favour with it.

Everything about a woman has a price (cost) attached to it. Not just prostitutes only. Sex, time spent with you, bearing your kids, etc. If you can monetarily pamper her, your problem is less. But if she spends her money, even if much less than the man does, she will get back at you with it one day.

If she's a psycho like many on the loose these days, God save you.

I'm still wondering if she is hitting at Billionaire Churchill (the Philanthropist) or another Churchill? grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Akuruoulo(m): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
Na LA she remember say he is gorilla looking.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Okuda(m): 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
McCarlito:
Why is tonto always sounding so pained feeling aroused anytime she hears the name CHURCHILL
what do you expect? any woman who has been poked before is always at a loss.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by bluefilm: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
We don hear na.

You can report him immediately to the EFCC now for allowing you to marry him with your own money.

Ha ha ha ha

Fish brained pained biatch.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Zeinymira(f): 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
But her son as this same gorilla looking head. Na wah o

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
kaen1317:
This is why its never good to collect money from woman. They will cast u

forget that thing, Lola once help her husband before. marrying matured Lady is the best, either she spent or not

this tonto don cast

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by CodeTemplar: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
BOOMnaija:
U DON'T KNOW HE WAS GORILLA-LOOKING BEFORE U MARRIED HIM ABI....

NDI 'USING MY MONEY TO TRAIN YOUR SON'....AS IF NO BE BOTH OF UNA ENJOY THE GROOVE WEY PRODUCE THE POOR BOY.

SENSELESS SLUT!
She used her money to marry a philanthropist. That's the like the height of lie for a Nigerian girl.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by CyberWolf: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Rosay15:
.. I guess she can't let go and she dnt wanna swallow her ego to beg the guy. I can tell u with all dis I married u with money, fed u with my money bla bla, its all lies.
Exactly, had an ex like that and it’s the same “I fed you, I clothed you bla bla bla” las las na court settled our breakup. And the irony is that she resemble Tonto both in looks and complexion grin grin .. very very aggressive

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by SirMichael1: 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
You know, it's a good thing that for the first time, I didn't notice any error in her scripting.

Anyways, Mercy Johnson is still married and glued to her husband but what's me business??

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by bluefilm: 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
AreaFada2:

When a man refuses a woman's money they will say he is jealous of the woman's success, he has ego problems, he has inferiority complex bla bla bla. Las las a woman will cast you for everything when things go away. Including sex that you both enjoyed. It will become her doing you a favour with it.

Everything about a woman has a price (cost) attached to it. Not just prostitutes only. Sex, time spent with you, bearing your kids, etc. If you can monetarily pamper her, your problem is less. But if she spends her money, even if much less than the man does, she will get back at you with it one day.

If she's a psycho like many on the loose these days, God save you.

Guy na wisdom full your head.

Abeg go collect three bottles of Orijin from Mama Nkechi right now.

Tell am say I go pay.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
Daeylar:
Churchhill talking about Tonto seems to be a very sensitive spot for Tonto.

Whenever I see her speak on how she paid for everything
All I can remember is how Tonto boasted that churchhill bought the iPhone 7 for her as a gift (when it came out) making her the first person in Nigeria to have it.

Now look where we are.
Finding out that she paid for Everything herself.

I seriously doubt she did. She's ranting like someone that wants to paint the guy black by all means.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Lovelyn451(f): 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
Tor...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by doggedfighter(f): 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
festacman:
How and when did these two clowns meet? It must have been a dry, windy and dusty day. Perhaps, the sun hid its cheerful face under a long patch cloud.

May be it was written that they should just meet and disperse because somethings though looking plausible are not to come to pass. But somehow the handshake passed the elbow. What was not meant to be came to be.

A show was put on a stage. The stage - the social media. Act one scene one replaced the 'I do' vow. Pretences prevailed . Public became impressed when actually it was being deceived and misled like a lamb to the slaughter.

Then, a pin to the bubble was put. What was covered laid bare. The casualties: two embittered adults constituting nuisance.The victim: an innocent boy whose psyche is twisted daily by unsavoury drama with consequences unknown yet to the society. Lord have mercy!

May the things that were never meant to be not come be any more. So we pray.

You're just good,you are a master in the use of words
A fine word artist.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Tareq1105: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
BOOMnaija:

NDI 'USING MY MONEY TO TRAIN YOUR SON'....AS IF NO BE BOTH OF UNA ENJOY THE GROOVE WEY PRODUCE THE POOR BOY.

SENSELESS SLUT!

Tonto is in pain

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
Do u really fink I'm gonna believe dis crap?
Come to fink of it... I mean if you actually did all of em 4 him. I put it to you dat u can also pay a hungry looking blogger to dent his image.
PS = I thought she showed us some loved up pictures of her and one dude in a Dubai hotel having dinner hu she said na her lover. Why so pained on top Churchill matter again?

Hanty let bygones be bygones.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Diamond23(f): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
Amagite:
Actress Tonto Dikeh never misses an opportunity to put her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill on blast.

A blogger is slamming Churchill for saying Tonto Dikeh pays her to post negative stories about him. Well Tonto wasn't having it.

See her reply saying she offered to pay child support for the daughter he had with his ex-wife Bimbo Coker...

"You and all of them are Mad!!! Why is no one talking to my face lemme be Slapping them?? I married you with my money,Clothed you with my money,fed you with my money,training your child with my money,offered to pay child support for your daughter with my money and you think I will spend Another dime of my money paying blogs to write about you? in your [/b]gorilla looking Frog-like head [b] that’s possible"

See posts from the blogger here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/tonto-dikeh-slams-ex-husband.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
I need an interpreter grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by cattylove7(f): 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
To u he looked like a gorrila n u had a child for him it's alright www.cattylogist.com
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Lordofthewest(m): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
BOOMnaija:

SENSELESS SLUT!

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Ken4agent(m): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
It amazing what love can turn into

Anyways check my sigi if you need help this next level
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Isoduwa(m): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
sonature1:
If all this is true, then Churchill is not worthy to be called a man.
People say he's a yahoo guy - I am not sure if that's true though.
But why would a celeb do all this for a social climber in the first instance?

Make you enter house �
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
Daeylar:
Churchhill talking about Tonto seems to be a very sensitive spot for Tonto.

Whenever I see her speak on how she paid for everything
All I can remember is how Tonto boasted that churchhill bought the iPhone 7 for her as a gift (when it came out) making her the first person in Nigeria to have it.

Now look where we are.
Finding out that she paid for Everything herself.
How are you sure she is not lying, last time I checked, Churchill family went to Tonto's family to collect back the pride price, how come she is the one marrying him.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Spatta: 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
The annoying thing about this TONTO is that, the next minute after cursing and swearing and abusing her estranged bedfellow, she will Transform claiming Born again with the attire of a harlot and shouting fire fire,
She claimed to be a member of MFM, i am not surprised because everything they see in that church is DEMON, no love
even the Owner is vengeful and can take an offender to Court
The Born again claim of this ranting fellow stinks

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by MightySparrow: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Toto dike

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Xelestin(m): 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
After God, fear women...

They can do and undo...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by openmine(m): 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
This is one of the reasons why most guys are hesitant to seek financial help from a lady even when they are desperately in need!

Some ladies will broadcast their assistance for the entire world to hear at the slightest provocation!

Just imagine the immaturity oozing out of such an acclaimed celebrity!

No class,ill mannered and cocky!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Tabitha03(f): 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
You're talking english to be fair. Can Tonto ever date a broke guy not to talk of marrying him with her money.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Nina's Car From Toyin Lawani On Her 22nd Birthday / Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess / D'banj Performs On Stage With Beautiful Lady. Causes A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.