Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! (68204 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office / Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Gorrila and frog Are not from the same Family. undecided They are not even Related.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by BrokenCock: 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
BOOMnaija:
U DON'T KNOW HE WAS GORILLA-LOOKING BEFORE U MARRIED HIM ABI....

NDI 'USING MY MONEY TO TRAIN YOUR SON'....AS IF NO BE BOTH OF UNA ENJOY THE GROOVE WEY PRODUCE THE POOR BOY.

SENSELESS SLUT!
U haff helped me typed ny mind bro. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by digitalman: 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
guy is an erudite poet!

festacman:
How and when did these two clowns meet? It must have been a dry, windy and dusty day. Perhaps, the sun hid its cheerful face under a long patch cloud.

May be it was written that they should just meet and disperse because somethings though looking plausible are not to come to pass. But somehow the handshake passed the elbow. What was not meant to be came to be.

A show was put on a stage. The stage - the social media. Act one scene one replaced the 'I do' vow. Pretences prevailed . Public became impressed when actually it was being deceived and misled like a lamb to the slaughter.

Then, a pin to the bubble was put. What was covered laid bare. The casualties: two embittered adults constituting nuisance.The victim: an innocent boy whose psyche is twisted daily by unsavoury drama with consequences unknown yet to the society. Lord have mercy!

May the things that were never meant to be not come be any more. So we pray.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by MahatmaGhandi: 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
Tonto is an ill wind
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by sylva1(m): 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
Is this Tonto Dike not supposed to be a born again christian as she claims? Just feels like she's waiting for any slight mention of Churchill to express her disdain for her ex. She should just forge ahead with her life and leave her past behind her.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by LawyerEmilord(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
Tonto still loves him.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by princegeo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
To to is a mad woman
After all these shitty talk u now settle less with dead bobrisky
A fucking he she

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by festacman(m): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
doggedfighter:

You're just good,you are a master in the use of words A fine word artist. cool
Thanks.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by festacman(m): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
digitalman:
guy is an erudite poet!
Thanks.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by zealadjay(m): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
And he wasted all his tym & years bleeping you.. Ah swear, if na me, I will request for all ma sperm I invented in her, Case closed...

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Creampro: 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
cheesy this tonto Don mad finish cry but Las Las we nairalanders don't give a fuckkkk

Bring your Adsense so I can buy it ASAP

Adsense of 9 yrs...how much will you buy?. US adsense registered with Nigerian address (registered before Google opened office in Nigeria.)
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Eaglefine(f): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
Oops!

You mean "gorilla looking Frog-like head"

I think this is actually how it looks.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by princfred(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
jrusky:

Are you alright? So you as a man? Or you 're new here not to understand Tontoh is a serial liar bloody thing seeking unecessary attention?

Pls be a man or remain a weaklink believing every craps from a arrogant untrained babe.

I hate woman like Tontoh with her useless rants and abusive nature. Let her shut up and f e c k off. Haba na wetin?

Tontoh has insulted this guy, insulted his parent calling them all kinds of horrible names, kidnapped their son into her custody acting father and mother at same time disobeyng court order, she had claimed she paid her own dowry, now she married, clothesd and fed him. what a nonsense?

Let her shut up and f e c k off pls we need peace hete as per Tontoh craps.
Tell Team i want to marry fair, rich tall beautiful smokeshow, without considering compatibility. Churchill hurt her shah but maybe its just karma.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by mozona(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
So she once spent her money on gorilla and went on to marry the gorilla. Good

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by bigcasava1(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hahahaha lazy man wan chop where he no work

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Hotzone(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Say no to female sponsorship!
Man up guys!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by meobizy(f): 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
This one is hallucinating again?
Make person tie am before she enter market.
Fine girl like this, anytime she starts this her ex matter my preek no dey gree stand.
She should resign to her fate of being an unmarried continuous home wrecker.
It fits her very well.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Charmingrascal(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
Toto Decay is finding it hard to get over this dude.
Power of strong prick

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Gashon007(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
festacman:
How and when did these two clowns meet? It must have been a dry, windy and dusty day. Perhaps, the sun hid its cheerful face under a long patch cloud.

May be it was written that they should just meet and disperse because somethings though looking plausible are not to come to pass. But somehow the handshake passed the elbow. What was not meant to be came to be.

A show was put on a stage. The stage - the social media. Act one scene one replaced the 'I do' vow. Pretences prevailed . Public became impressed when actually it was being deceived and misled like a lamb to the slaughter.

Then, a pin to the bubble was put. What was covered laid bare. The casualties: two embittered adults constituting nuisance.The victim: an innocent boy whose psyche is twisted daily by unsavoury drama with consequences unknown yet to the society. Lord have mercy!

May the things that were never meant to be not come be any more. So we pray.
Amen.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by D1zion: 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
I respect Churchill a lot.he's a real man.upon all this barking she's doing he has never retaliated. But allow her to keep showing how better she still is cos he doesn't love her.bark & wine like an hunger dog alone.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Dreew(f): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
I don't know why everyone seems to hate and blame Tonto. Can anyone explain why? To all of you calling her names, may you not be unfortunate to date or be married to an unfortunate person. Let's face it, some scars never heal.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Kendrick80(m): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
What is love? embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
Creampro:

Adsense of 9 yrs...how much will you buy?. US adsense registered with Nigerian address (registered before Google opened office in Nigeria.)

Okay good answer these questions so I can buy it if it meets my requirements

1 how old is your Adsense account

2 how many dollars is in the adsence currently

3 have you received your verification pin from Google

4 have you received any payment from Google with the adsence

5 what is the name of the website that approved the adsence as I will only buy the adsence with it together.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by debsamuelle(f): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
After reading the last line, I got a whole new perspective on this guy's head..
Choi!
Gorrilla looking frog like head
Whyyyy?? �����������
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by TeeZinnas: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
Tonto is indirectly tryna tell us she is "The man"

so, shouldn't be celebrated amongst WOMEN.........pheeeeew!
With all this, she is drilled regularly by Bob
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
She's so immature, her type can't cover her husband's unclothedness outside....too quick to spill the beans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Bianda24: 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
I like Tonto's breast
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by oforjide: 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ths churchill is useless and irresponsible a typical youraba demon their handwork in lagos is pregnating innocent women in lagos without any thing to offer tonto should not allow him around her son or else he will influence that child with negative and immoral charater

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by TruthHurts100: 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
Amagite:
Actress Tonto Dikeh never misses an opportunity to put her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill on blast.

A blogger is slamming Churchill for saying Tonto Dikeh pays her to post negative stories about him. Well Tonto wasn't having it.

See her reply saying she offered to pay child support for the daughter he had with his ex-wife Bimbo Coker...

"You and all of them are Mad!!! Why is no one talking to my face lemme be Slapping them?? I married you with my money,Clothed you with my money,fed you with my money,training your child with my money,offered to pay child support for your daughter with my money and you think I will spend Another dime of my money paying blogs to write about you? in your gorilla looking Frog-like head that’s possible"

See posts from the blogger here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/tonto-dikeh-slams-ex-husband.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

She's obsessed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by encryptjay(m): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
Tabitha03:
You're talking english to be fair. Can Tonto ever date a broke guy not to talk of marrying him with her money.
Tonto is a pathological liar.
She would never go for someone broke.
She's not the type that can keep a man to start with.
I commend Mercy Johnson for making a difference.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Platony(m): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
Only a fool will believe Tonto saying she married, fed & clothed Olakunle Churchill with her money. angry

She's beginning to behave lyk her lover Bob the builder. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Platony(m): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
LawyerEmilord:
Tonto still loves him.

U nailed it!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess / Photos Of Nina's Car From Toyin Lawani On Her 22nd Birthday / Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.