Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! (68209 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office / Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by showafrica(m): 10:08am On Mar 09, 2019
BOOMnaija:
U DON'T KNOW HE WAS GORILLA-LOOKING BEFORE U MARRIED HIM ABI....

NDI 'USING MY MONEY TO TRAIN YOUR SON'....AS IF NO BE BOTH OF UNA ENJOY THE GROOVE WEY PRODUCE THE POOR BOY.

SENSELESS SLUT!

Finished... Tonto is pained... She feels used and dumped.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by curtain: 10:18am On Mar 09, 2019
Nigerian version of the movie 'Acrimony'.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Jokkarm2: 10:36am On Mar 09, 2019
you also Bleep him with your toto dike
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Rtopzy(f): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2019
Werey

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by pimper24: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2019
Amagite:
Actress Tonto Dikeh never misses an opportunity to put her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill on blast.

A blogger is slamming Churchill for saying Tonto Dikeh pays her to post negative stories about him. Well Tonto wasn't having it.

See her reply saying she offered to pay child support for the daughter he had with his ex-wife Bimbo Coker...

"You and all of them are Mad!!! Why is no one talking to my face lemme be Slapping them?? I married you with my money,Clothed you with my money,fed you with my money,training your child with my money,offered to pay child support for your daughter with my money and you think I will spend Another dime of my money paying blogs to write about you? in your gorilla looking Frog-like head that’s possible"

See posts from the blogger here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/tonto-dikeh-slams-ex-husband.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
I don laugh tire. Women are funny oh. They actual overlook your look and gush over you as 'per handsome" but when una scatter, na there you go know say him really sabi as you look. But Churchill no bad sha grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by 1stNumeroUno: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2019
Rosay15:
.. I guess she can't let go and she dnt wanna swallow her ego to beg the guy. I can tell u with all dis I married u with money, fed u with my money bla bla, its all lies.
l

You're damn right sis...

Tonto is expecting Churchill to reply so she start trending again after election this weekend. But unfortunately, guys data is not for shenanigans again.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Rosay15(f): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2019
1stNumeroUno:
l

You're damn right sis...

Tonto is expecting Churchill to reply so she start trending again after election this weekend. But unfortunately, guys data is not for shenanigans again.
... Lol, she want d guy attention badly.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Bimpe29: 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
Spot on
BOOMnaija:
U DON'T KNOW HE WAS GORILLA-LOOKING BEFORE U MARRIED HIM ABI....

NDI 'USING MY MONEY TO TRAIN YOUR SON'....AS IF NO BE BOTH OF UNA ENJOY THE GROOVE WEY PRODUCE THE POOR BOY.

SENSELESS SLUT!
You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Akuruoulo(m): 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
Rosay15:
.. Lol
. am serious
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Akuruoulo(m): 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Rosay15:
.. Lol
. am dem crious abt this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Nina's Car From Toyin Lawani On Her 22nd Birthday / Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess / D'banj Performs On Stage With Beautiful Lady. Causes A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.