Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

How My Pregnant Fiancee Cheated On Me With Her Ex Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Pregnant Fiancee Cheated On Me With Her Ex Boyfriend. (1297 Views)

Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy / I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated / Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Pregnant Fiancee Cheated On Me With Her Ex Boyfriend. by Barayeks(m): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
One of our MGTOW brothers shared his personal story in our closed Whatsapp group and he gave me permission to share.
Sometimes we read things like this online and out of disbelief try to convince ourselves that they are made up but the truth is women do terrible things, women do a lot, a lot of terrible things but they always like to play the victim because guys don't share their stories.... I had to beg him to let me share this.... The whole group did.
But if it was a woman she'd have granted CNN and BBC interviews on the issue.

HERE is my story: I was engaged to be married to a girl in Abuja in 2014. We have had this off and on relationship since uniben/Abraka days for about 5 to 6 years. She was my one true love at the time. This girl was always acting churchy and all so I fell for the trap. She got pregnant, so I felt obliged to engage her. Had an elaborate engagement party in Abuja and all. Gave this girl a car to be using around, took her to Dubai only for this girl to go to dubai to be fucking her ex boyfriend with 1 month and a few weeks pregnancy. She was also fucking her pastor in Abuja. Pastor of one salvation ministries branch that she was doing PA for. Ask me how I found out. Her elder sister and husband had to sit me down and tell me everything because they clearly saw that I was digging my grave without knowing thinking she was a church girl. I collected my car back, collected my ring and everything I bought for her. Told her that if she has the baby, she will never hear from me again. Thank God she had the pregnancy removed because I fasted and prayed that God will change her heart to remove the pregnancy. Lol. I actually went to mountain of fire sef. After we broke up, I later found out I was dating a high class runs girl that was pretending to be a PA in church and fucking her pastor. The one that shocked me the most is that I took this girl on vacation to Dubai and she went to Bleep her ex. So brother I like the fact that you collected that phone. No woman likes a good man. Make nobody judge me oooo
Follow for more
Instagram : @Bara.tone
Twitter: @IamBaratone

1 Like

Re: How My Pregnant Fiancee Cheated On Me With Her Ex Boyfriend. by zyzxx(m): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
This one no be shere share o
Re: How My Pregnant Fiancee Cheated On Me With Her Ex Boyfriend. by COOL10(m): 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
Damn!!! shocked
Re: How My Pregnant Fiancee Cheated On Me With Her Ex Boyfriend. by Abaje195(m): 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
undecided
Re: How My Pregnant Fiancee Cheated On Me With Her Ex Boyfriend. by PastorandMentor(m): 4:21am On Mar 10, 2019
Fear woman when she starts cheating. She can kill you just to have her privacy. God save us from strange women

(1) (Reply)

South Africa To Host Mr Gay World 2019 Pageant / How To Go From A One Minute Man To An Hour Man / THE KILLER … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.