Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

The White Doctor Did His Master's At Harvard university - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The White Doctor Did His Master's At Harvard university (1748 Views)

Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / For The Ladies – Is He A Master At 0ral? 4 Signs He Has A Small pen!s / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The White Doctor Did His Master's At Harvard university by Ilamina(f): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
Why are some people so lucky smiley

Me I couldn't even graduate from university
Re: The White Doctor Did His Master's At Harvard university by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ilamina:
Why are some people so lucky

Me I couldn't even graduate from university

It's not luck. Its hardwork.

1 Like

Re: The White Doctor Did His Master's At Harvard university by Ilamina(f): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

It's not luck. Its hardwork.

So me I didn't work hard undecided

I work hard but not just smart enough
Re: The White Doctor Did His Master's At Harvard university by LarryBee1k: 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bless you

2 Likes

Re: The White Doctor Did His Master's At Harvard university by Ilamina(f): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
LarryBee1k:
If you're truly working hard, you won't be creating useless post. Get a life

My life is already ruined
Re: The White Doctor Did His Master's At Harvard university by LarryBee1k: 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bless you

2 Likes

Re: The White Doctor Did His Master's At Harvard university by OriginalCopy(m): 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ilamina:

You are in a mental cage. Your thinking revolves around a small circle filled with negativity. How can you say your life is ruined. Is it because you couldn't graduate from university? Have you not seen or heard of people who dropped out of school and still made it.

1 Like

Re: The White Doctor Did His Master's At Harvard university by busky007: 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
Wat onila or illamina needs now is a good dick and job
Both of wc I can provide comfortably
Re: The White Doctor Did His Master's At Harvard university by Ilamina(f): 3:03am On Mar 09, 2019
OriginalCopy:
You are in a mental cage. Your thinking revolves around a small circle filled with negativity. How can you say your life is ruined. Is it because you couldn't graduate from university? Have you not seen or heard of people who dropped out of school and still made it.

Thanks for the encouragement love
Re: The White Doctor Did His Master's At Harvard university by Ilamina(f): 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
busky007:
Wat onila or illamina needs now is a good dick and job
Both of wc I can provide comfortably
undecided
Re: The White Doctor Did His Master's At Harvard university by Ilamina(f): 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
cool
Re: The White Doctor Did His Master's At Harvard university by zackon(m): 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ilamina:

don't say your life is ruined .
with that kind of Statement you might be attracting all sought of negativity to your self .
try to always keep a positive mindset even though things don't work out for you the way you planned.

just dream big and work towards your dream,diligently and in a short while you just see your dreams coming true .
Re: The White Doctor Did His Master's At Harvard university by Ilamina(f): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
zackon:

don't say your life is ruined .
with that kind of Statement you might be attracting all sought of negativity to your self .
try to always keep a positive mindset even though things don't work out for you the way you planned.

just dream big and work towards your dream,diligently and in a short while you just see your dreams coming true .

Thanks
Re: The White Doctor Did His Master's At Harvard university by Ilamina(f): 2:45am On Mar 10, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Pick it up and start again my man. You are a man!

I am a girl
Re: The White Doctor Did His Master's At Harvard university by Ilamina(f): 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
undecided
Re: The White Doctor Did His Master's At Harvard university by meobizy(f): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
Onila come back home and engage in prostitution.
Re: The White Doctor Did His Master's At Harvard university by Ilamina(f): 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
meobizy:
Onila come back home and engage in prostitution.

You are a bad friend
Re: The White Doctor Did His Master's At Harvard university by Rahyberg(m): 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
All this yamayama Wey u dey du now dey tire u?
Re: The White Doctor Did His Master's At Harvard university by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 19, 2019
Ilamina:

I 100% agree with you
Re: The White Doctor Did His Master's At Harvard university by meobizy(f): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ilamina:

You are a bad friend
I was never a friend.
Don't kid yourself.
Re: The White Doctor Did His Master's At Harvard university by Ilamina(f): 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
meobizy:

I was never a friend.
Don't kid yourself.

Never considered you either

(1) (Reply)

No Matter How Spiritual Or Holy U Are U.... / Am I rude For Saying This / Difference Between Assets & Liabilities. Nija Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.