Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) (33212 Views)

Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lol
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by tiredoflife(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
chiroyale:
Mere obsession.. I used to be like that.. But I dont beat men..

U still are like DAT
It doesn't go away cry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Timisamd(m): 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
chiroyale:
who you wan beat grin grin grin for this Niger ? Them go beat you ee h. .HV you seen teeth removing uppercut ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by dingbang(m): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
I dont really like when a girl is obsessed with me like this.. It turns me off.
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Kennydoc(m): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
Franzinni:
The kind love wey another man dey find..... Before a man will admit that a woman beats him he must be seeking serious sympathy...

Let me head to Facebook and continue where you stop..

Her name is charisma abi?..

It's not love, bro. It's called obsession. It can be emotionally draining, and it can kill a relationship as fast as nagging does.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Od1n: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
Any day you lift your hand at a man, you are no longer a woman. As daft as the feminists sound and the sissy thirsty morons dat support them.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by pweshboi(m): 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
chiroyale:
I'll kindly advise you to stop if you're the obsessive type. It ruins relationships.
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Apple2: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
I think is normal for her to keep in touch with her man and I believe she's doing that because they have no kid yet, if she had kids she wl be more distracted with the children and the love will reduce abit to her kids. So he shouldn't blame her, I have been in that situation before and all I did was seat her down and make her understand whenever I dont respond doesn't mean I dont want her or I'm busy with another woman, so he should make her understand hes at work and could get fired pressing his phone, so if she's comfortable they should fire him for pressing phone, fine she should tell him so whenever that happens she should be ready to eat him at home. I think she wl smile and understand him very well. The man is at fault here, he's not caring and matured to handle a woman

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
Never ever date a stalker. Don't date any man/woman obsessed with you. They never know when to let go.They can harm or even kill to prove their 'love'
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by luminouz(m): 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
chiroyale:

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Tabitha03(f): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
This lady needs a full house husband.
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by diadem10: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
Obviously, the man is trying hard to use the message to nail the woman'l. Why Keep mentioning the word "fight" even when the woman didn't even imply such.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by imegi: 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
Wow. I wish a beautiful girl can obsess over me like this.
be careful 4 what u wish 4. you just might get it
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by KubwaBoy: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
chiroyale:
Can you stalk me like that? But don't beat me please.
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by chiroyale(f): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
tiredoflife:

U still are like DAT
It doesn't go away cry

It does.. I grew up. smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by chiroyale(f): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
pweshboi:

I'll kindly advise you to stop if you're the obsessive type. It ruins relationships.

"Used" hun.. cool
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by SAMTOBIJU(m): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
chiroyale:
DAMN, you are beautiful....
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by mechanics(m): 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
Women who are too emotional will surely cause problems for their men, monitoring their partners every seconds is not the best.
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by bumzylongs: 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
am seriously waiting for dat lady....she will know there are guys whose punch is heavier and deadly than dat of mayweather

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by chiroyale(f): 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
SAMTOBIJU:
DAMN, you are beautiful....

Thank you!
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Ishilove: 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
This is what happens when you're idle. Only an idle person will be texting per second per minute.
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by BABANGBALI: 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ajepako pls stop it, stop using that your body cream biko

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by jayloms: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ishilove:
This is what happens when you're idle. Only an idle person will be texting per second per minute.

I just tire for the mata.. Pesin just marry Tracker for house
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Ishilove: 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
jayloms:

I just tire for the mata.. Pesin just marry Tracker for house
Lol. No be small tin o

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Justbeingreal(m): 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
Emotionally unstable people are scary to date. Their brain works like naked wire..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Biglittlelois(f): 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Had a good laugh with the chat, she's an insecure, obsessive and lonely woman, probably an house wife that's why she was monitoring his movements, lol.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Trillyonaire: 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
She must be a housewife
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Mariangeles(f): 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
You wan die young be that ... grin

Naija obsessive ones, na either them stab you or pour you hot water for your sleep or smash bottle for your head grin
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Humility017(m): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
Guy it is not funny ooo.
my current girlfriend is like that...
she can't stay 2 hours without hearing my voice..
if I don't reply her messages or calls Immediately she began to think I no longer have time for her.

her love for me is out of this world...and we are in non-sexual relationship ooo.
my ex was very different...we only tak twice a day unlike my present girl
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Humility017(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ishilove:
I don't think so...
even a fully fledged working class women does same.
some women are just like that.
I know of someone working in CBN Abuja that does this to her husband

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Dreyl(m): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
chiroyale:
Really? don't lie.
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Mariangeles(f): 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
Charles4075:
My brother, these ones dey learn. Come see the one for my area for Benin City. The woman dey finish the man teeth with blows. I nor know if na juju, abi na something else.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Killed By NSCDC Officer In Gombe During Boy’s Brigade Standoff (Graphic) / Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. / Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.