Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) (33213 Views)

Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by MissJoy29(f): 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Omo, this one na next level monitoring ooo. shocked shocked

You know nothing bro, I pity you.

This woman will suffocate you!

You'll lose friends, business deals and relationships.
You forgot to mention your sanity!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by jayloms: 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
chiroyale:

It does.. I grew up. smiley

I sincerely hope you have dear. It is never healthy to obsess over anyone, not even latently. Many mistake obsession for "caring or love", which is very wrong. I just can't imagine the social values this lady would influence into relationships she has control over like, parent-child relationships.

The suspicions, the shouts, quarrels, embarrassments... Quite exhausting!!
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Mariangeles(f): 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
Humility017:

Guy it is not funny ooo.
my current girlfriend is like that...
she can't stay 2 hours without hearing my voice..
if I don't reply her messages or calls Immediately she began to think I no longer have time for her.

her love for me is out of this world...and we are in non-sexual relationship ooo.
my ex was very different...we only tak twice a day unlike my present girl
Do you like that she's obsessing over you ??
How does it make you feel ??
Sincerely...
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Kezlink11: 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
I wish a beautiful girl can obsess over me like this.[/quote] don't wish for it. Those kind of women will frustrate your life.
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by MissJoy29(f): 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
Her action is the quickest way to make a guy lose interest in a woman. Men love THEIR SPACE too much to be comfortable with this level of obsession!

Both those that cheat & those that don't cheat love their space. Come into a man's face too much & watch him take you for granted and/or treat you like trash.
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Mariangeles(f): 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
diadem10:
Obviously, the man is trying hard to use the message to nail the woman'l. Why Keep mentioning the word "fight" even when the woman didn't even imply such.
Did you expect her to type " I want to start a fight "??
Are you making excuses for her behavior ??
Did you not notice the time intervals at which she sends her messages ??

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Omo, this one na next level monitoring ooo. shocked shocked

You know nothing bro, I pity you.

This woman will suffocate you!

You'll lose friends, business deals and relationships.
Don't judge from one side of the story, let's here from her as well. Could be that this guy always keeps his wife lonely and alone to pursue other things and that's her reaction. She might be frustrated, lonely and sex starved.
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by diadem10: 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mariangeles:
Did you expect her to type " I want to start a fight "??
Are you making excuses for her behavior ??
Did you not notice the time intervals at which she sends her messages ??

The lady message didn't imply anything close to fight. All I see is an insecure paranoid lady crying everytime the husband ignored her while the man kept on saying she wanna fight him.
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nickijoy:
This is when you go to church and do thanksgiving... she could have killed him in his sleep... thank God for your life bro..
. even in his dream
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

You forgot to mention your sanity!

Thanks for adding that... wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Not every man is stronger than a woman. There are women that can beat men like a kid.

She doesn't have to beat him like a kid before it counts as physical abuse. A slap here and there is abuse.

It is also possible that he didn't pounce in her because he is a "gentleman", the type that has bought the "on no condition do you beat a woman". Nice one, but he should have left the marriage as soon as it all started.

Comments like yours is the reason men do not speak about all sorts of abuse they face. They don't want to be seen as lesser-men.
. quoted
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
chiroyale:
Mere obsession.. I used to be like that.. But I dont beat men..
. are u a changed person now
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by MissJoy29(f): 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Thanks for adding that... wink
You're welcome.
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Not every man is stronger than a woman. There are women that can beat men like a kid.

She doesn't have to beat him like a kid before it counts as physical abuse. A slap here and there is abuse.

It is also possible that he didn't pounce in her because he is a "gentleman", the type that has bought the "on no condition do you beat a woman". Nice one, but he should have left the marriage as soon as it all started.

Comments like yours is the reason men do not speak about all sorts of abuse they face. They don't want to be seen as lesser-men.
. bur the man was crying like a kid
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
Xisnin:
Sorry, you should have left her earlier.

To all men being pummelled by their wife, swallow your pride and quit the marriage before she kills you.
Also, don't provoke her into beating you.
Remember that you have only one life.
. I de hate am when a young and healthy man talk about being beat up by his wife
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Charles4075:
My brother, these ones dey learn. Come see the one for my area for Benin City. The woman dey finish the man teeth with blows. I nor know if na juju, abi na something else.
. na only for online I d c this stories ooh. I never c am for real life before
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by femi4: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
chiroyale:
really, hope you are not dangerous
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Xisnin(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Akuruoulo:
. I de hate am when a young and healthy man talk about being beat up by his wife
He should kill himself or what?
Some wives are actually stronger physically and emotionally than their husbands.
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Isoduwa(m): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
Thank God � say nor be Edo boy he for thief her pants � before leaving her after one year of separation he go begin use them one by one

Dull boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
Xisnin:

He should kill himself or what?
Some wives are actually stronger physically and emotionally than their husbands.
. then he isn't healthy man. i no c am for wheel chair nah
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by OlawaleBammie: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
But hey!! dis chat is not new to me oo, i experience it almost every week.
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by pweshboi(m): 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
chiroyale:

"Used" hun.. cool
Oh OK.... Better, TAINK GOD smiley
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by vicfy(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
Franzinni:
The kind love wey another man dey find..... Before a man will admit that a woman beats him he must be seeking serious sympathy...

Let me head to Facebook and continue where you stop..

Her name is charisma abi?..
Hope u got d kinda money dude has...cos she ain't no foolish falling 4 a broke nigga grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Ziel20: 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
chiroyale:

Wow!!! And you r pretty too. Maybe it should be my turn.

Be obsessed about me na

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Macgreat(m): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
She is a gospel artist. dunny
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by toscolee(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Had a good laugh with the chat, she's an insecure, obsessive and lonely woman, probably an house wife that's why she was monitoring his movements, lol.

Gospel artist
Performs with joyous celebration also
She's well known in SA
This will tarnish her image.
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by lexy2014: 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
Apple2:
I think is normal for her to keep in touch with her man and I believe she's doing that because they have no kid yet, if she had kids she wl be more distracted with the children and the love will reduce abit to her kids. So he shouldn't blame her, I have been in that situation before and all I did was seat her down and make her understand whenever I dont respond doesn't mean I dont want her or I'm busy with another woman, so he should make her understand hes at work and could get fired pressing his phone, so if she's comfortable they should fire him for pressing phone, fine she should tell him so whenever that happens she should be ready to eat him at home. I think she wl smile and understand him very well. The man is at fault here, he's not caring and matured to handle a woman

How was d guy not caring & not matured to handle a woman?
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by lexy2014: 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
Tabitha03:
This lady needs a full house husband.

It won't change anything cos she isnt a housewife herself. She's a recording artist& singer
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
chiroyale:
wudn't mind if u obsessed over me
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Charles4075(m): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
Akuruoulo:
. na only for online I d c this stories ooh. I never c am for real life before
Then, visit my place. Even you the neighbour, if you talk out for the matter, you go see yawa.
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by COOL10(m): 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
daddytime:
Let's hear our sisters take on this...

In the meantime, we the menists of nairaland heartily felicitate and congratulate our Southy brother for surviving this undeserved domestic violence against him and "woman" abuse.

We all say no to violence against men...

It's 'Masculinist',not 'Menist'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Killed By NSCDC Officer In Gombe During Boy’s Brigade Standoff (Graphic) / Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) / Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.