Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) (33227 Views)

Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by brandmix: 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
If it was the other way round "me too" people would be sprouting everywhere.

Men get a used too.
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by daddytime(m): 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
COOL10:

It's 'Masculinist',not 'Menist'.

That's yours...I formed mine...

Thanks for trying to keep me up to date...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Fadedvoices2: 12:42am On Mar 10, 2019
Xisnin:
Sorry, you should have left her earlier.

To all men being pummelled by their wife, swallow your pride and quit the marriage before she kills you.
Also, don't provoke her into beating you.
Remember that you have only one life.

Say the same thing when the reverse is the case
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by dochenaj: 4:28am On Mar 10, 2019
The chat history does not show she beats him. Well she is worried about the husband and should be rightly.

At least he should tell her when he won't be disposed to chat as to put her mind to rest.

When a man becomes tired of a woman, he sparingly converses with her nor makes effort to talk with her and the chat clearly show that. It is obvious he was tired of the marriage, and the who abuse narrative is only a way to not feel guilty about the divorce.
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Skmoda360(m): 5:36am On Mar 10, 2019
Humility017:

Guy it is not funny ooo.
my current girlfriend is like that...
she can't stay 2 hours without hearing my voice..
if I don't reply her messages or calls Immediately she began to think I no longer have time for her.

her love for me is out of this world...and we are in non-sexual relationship ooo.
my ex was very different...we only tak twice a day unlike my present girl
I'm having this same problem too.....her wahala too much
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 10, 2019
biglittlelois check this out...
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Hoodbilonia: 7:32am On Mar 10, 2019
100level attitude
Dey behave like virgin qey dem just newly burst
Wen nor be client
Why i go dey chat my wife like this
Contract marriage
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by MNDY(m): 8:15am On Mar 10, 2019
HarbySloy:
If your Dad isn't in Top 10 of the richest in the world, you dare not stalk me like that cuz you will go back to your family in body bag

Hahahahahaha! Did you have to reference El-Rufai? Or perhaps you didn't actually draw inspiration from El-Rufai with that "body bag" part and just said it on your own.
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Pope22(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2019
chiroyale:
Mere obsession.. I used to be like that.. But I dont beat men..
Come and possess me please
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by grandlexuz(m): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2019
grossintel:
Don't judge from one side of the story, let's here from her as well. Could be that this guy always keeps his wife lonely and alone to pursue other things and that's her reaction. She might be frustrated, lonely and sex starved.

Oya go sex the woman for yi husband place na
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by gambit10: 10:09am On Mar 10, 2019
Franzinni:
The kind love wey another man dey find..... Before a man will admit that a woman beats him he must be seeking serious sympathy...

Let me head to Facebook and continue where you stop..

Her name is charisma abi?..

You will learn the hard way grin
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by aliba26: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations to yesterday winners..we keep making it bigger with our legit and reliable source..no chance of loosing here..stop wasting your money on fake source..join us today and see difference..interested call or whatsapp

Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Akuruoulo(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
Charles4075:
Then, visit my place. Even you the neighbour, if you talk out for the matter, you go see yawa.
c yawa from the woman?
Re: My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) by Akuruoulo(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
Xisnin:

He should kill himself or what?
Some wives are actually stronger physically and emotionally than their husbands.
emotionally yes, but physically is capital NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) / Lagos Police Officers Sleep Off While Detaining Some Ladies / Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.