Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal (45729 Views)

Pastor Precious Iginla Wife, Blessing Makes U-Turn Over Abusive Marriage (Video) / "DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by puyol005(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
Asdd
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
Joromi12:
The only way to restore sanity in the church is to ban tithes. So many evil and jobless people just open churches. Sleep with members defraud them financially. This woman lives in a 1m dols house paid in full in a country where 96% have to purchase homes with mortgage. Iginla is a scum
Modified
The only way to restore sanity in the church is to stick to holiness and righteousness not banning tithes. You may ban tithe today but lust would continue to strive which amount to foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by puyol005(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
Klol
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Emyo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
I wanted to comment, then I remembered I was warned never to Judge.
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
otokx:
Who are these people?
They are PASTOPRENEURS grin grin
PONZI gods of Men
It takes only PUCCI to destroy Great Men

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by amokeme(f): 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
I enjoy his preaching. God knows best. I'll keep listening to his messages anyways.
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by omoteacher(m): 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Please stop bringing peoples problems here. Let them deal with it the way it pleases them. Everyone has his /her problem. Most Pentecostal Pastors do behave as if they are above temptations. If this man is a white garments pastor it won't be news cos almost everyone knows their pastors do have more than one wife.
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by fof1: 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=babeosisi post=76511054]
grin grin grin

See the Iginla sef that people are fighting over. Women don suffer. Akpa njo
Yemisi is better off without him jare
Man wey dey bleach,I'm sure he smells when u sit close [/quote

YEMISI IS BETTER OFF? ARE TO TAKE CARE OF HER? U OPEN UR MOUTH AS U LIKE. ITS CHEAP TO TALK O. WITH 3 KIDS ABI? WHEN SHE WILL BE CRYING IN D MIDDLE OF NIGHT OF LONELINESS ANDDEPRIVATION, U WILL CPME TO HER RESCUE... FOOLISH TALK.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

Please stop bringing peoples problems here. Let them deal with it the way it pleases them. Everyone has his /her problem. Most Pentecostal Pastors do behave as if they are above temptations. If this man is a white garments pastor it won't be news cos almost everyone knows their pastors do have more than one wife.
Not all white garment pastors marries more than one wife. There are many of them that are better that the so called Pentecostal pastors
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by DAramis: 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Justbeingreal:
undecided

See individuals some people call daddy and mommy....

I refuse to be gullible because of religion....

And some people will carry their personal marital issues to them to seek for solution from people that can't even solve theirs..

This is the one that really pain me most. Sometimes, it might be more pronounced in uneducated people than educated people. No wonder most educated people will get fed up and become atheist.

It is well sha.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Macmoni(m): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
babeosisi:

grin grin grin

Man wey dey bleach,I'm sure he smells when u sit close
No need asking if you have sense.... A sensible persomn will never spew diz trash
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Agugbadin: 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
babeosisi:

grin grin grin

The guy na Akutaku
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
ochiora:

As in ehhhh...nekwa iru ka adaka...ha!! O chim! unless his ozodimgba is 'handsome' inamean��

Nne Biko ewela iwe Kam juo gi, his "ozidimgba" does it mean his bank akant or the other thing I am thinking ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by SlimBrawnie(f): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
I believe her cos their first two children Sharon and Joshua looks so much like Joshua Iginla. Its their last Baby (a girl) that looks like Yemisi. I always known him to be a fake shaaa
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by martineverest(m): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
it's obvious the woman is innocent...the man wanted to use the woman as excuse for impregnating the south African woman.i guess his wife threatened him and he quickly opened up to avoid embarrassment.

if your wife was infidel,what stops u from divorcing her and them marry another one....instead,he impregnated another woman.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by UncleJudax(m): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
Men of God grin
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by martineverest(m): 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
sammyj:
She is definitely reading her statement which I believe is a script meant to save her head.
are u one of those that are quick to blame the woman?.....open Ur eyes,u will realise the woman is innocent.

as a pastor,if you found out that Ur wife is cheating on u,will u cheat on her back or impregnate another lady as revenge?

he is using the woman as excuse for impregnating a lady out of wedlock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by nelsonoba: 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
Joromi12:
The only way to restore sanity in the church is to ban tithes. So many evil and jobless people just open churches. Sleep with members defraud them financially. This woman lives in a 1m dols house paid in full in a country where 96% have to purchase homes with mortgage. Iginla is a scum

Proverbs says that when a man VOID of understanding speaks, his words stink like his ignorance (paraphrased).

WHY DON'T YOU ALSO ASK THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY TO BAN PAYING OF TAXES TO THE GOVERNMENT BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT ARE CORRUPT
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Truefaith: 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
LASISI IGINLA WAS NEVER A CHRISTIAN

He never met the Lord Jesus Christ at any time in his life.

Like all other Pentecostal and Charismatic 'pastors', he is in it for the money.

They are servants of Satan, sent to prevent people from knowing the Lord Jesus Christ and escaping hell,

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/the-great-take-over-of-the-church-of-christ/
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by SlawG: 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=GreenArrow2 post=76511694]How the EFCC differentiates these guys from Yahoo boys still beats me. Funny you
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hmmm.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by DECENCY3: 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
I guess there are die hard followers in this church who will be shouting daddy, mummy up and down.

I just my foot. Mtcheew!!
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by DECENCY3: 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
I guess they have die hard followers who will be shouting daddy, mummy up and down.

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Ablemax(m): 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
babeosisi:

grin grin grin

go and pray for mercy guy...for whât you typed. ......you are talking as if you dont sin..
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Toks2008(m): 12:08am On Mar 11, 2019
theoldpretender:
Takeaways from the video

1.The Bible is very clear....adultery is WRONG.

2.Yet we have the respected pastor of a church, sleeping with another woman apart from his wife, and at the same time the other woman is busy competing with his wife. The mother of his children

3.Pastor says the wife cheated on him. Well.....there are biblical ways to deal with the cheating.

4.And I wonder...why hasn't the Pastor Iginla stepped down from his headship of the church? He has sinned.

5.Either way, the Church of God in Nigeria has a sin problem. If after years of being 'born again'...a pastor and his wife and the mistress cannot learn that adultery is a sin...hello....are you guys chirstians or irreligous.

6.And let's be frank....the reason why Boko Haram, and economic crisis is tormenting the church is because the head has problems. This is the how manyeth time this is happening. Remember Ese, and the pastor whose actions chased her away from the faith?

Nigerian Christianity is in serious trobule. And we are going to keep on suffering and suffering...until we look at how sin has entered our house and is wrecking us to bits.

7.Also, we treat our pastors like superstars. PASTOR IS NOT A SUPERSTAR. PASTOR IS NOT A SPECIAL BREED OF CHRISTIAN...AND THAT INCLUDES ALL the daddy GO'S, THE setmen, etc.....they need our prayers, and they need to be held accountable. We have not been holding our pastors in prayer,...and we don't hold them accountable. We think that they have some special connection to God because of the miracles etc that they do. Well....SATAN has pastors high on his target list....so they need to be held accountable.

8.And we Christians...many of us CHRISTIANS...forget that Christianity is a 24 hour thing. Doing your job as a cleaner well...or as a office worker well, or as a teacher, doctor, etc...well...is the same as winning souls to christ. Yet...many of us are Sunday Sunday christians...and something else the rest of the time. Christianity is 24/7....we better wake up.

P.S...Pastor and his wife should go and get their marriage healed...and they should repent.

Ignorant analysis.

The pastor committed no sin cos he married the other lady proper after the alleged infidelity of his wife.
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Toks2008(m): 12:10am On Mar 11, 2019
DECENCY3:
I guess they have die hard followers who will be shouting daddy, mummy up and down.

Iginla earned my respect big time cos he came out clean and his action does not diminish his office one bit.

When things like this happens every dick Tom and Harry becomes judge.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by engrkaz(m): 12:11am On Mar 11, 2019
daddytime:
Wetin be the meaning of the Iginla wey dem dey fight about sef?

Any one hear to help us?
igi-stick, Nla-big
Iginla-Big Stick.... Na d big stick dey cause gobe so
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by SjMbula(m): 12:24am On Mar 11, 2019
This one na him dey make one old soldier for my place say "it didnt easy" . This is fvckstor not Pastor.
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by eazyfocus: 1:13am On Mar 11, 2019
ochiora:

As in ehhhh...nekwa iru ka adaka...ha!! O chim! unless his ozodimgba is 'handsome' inamean��

Nwa idi badi
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by arrestdarrester: 1:51am On Mar 11, 2019
What the Pastor did was wrong. I hope he settles his matter with God quickly like David did. And I hope he judges himself same way he handled other members that did same before now.

I also hope the Pastor's wife did not fall into the trap of the devil that some Christian wives usually fall into. They use sex as a weapon against their husbands whenever they have disagreements. They do this because they know Christian marriage is till death do us part.

Finally, when I saw the picture of the Prophetess I was concerned. The Pastor's wife looks like SU and the Prophetess? Well...
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by iyayip(m): 1:53am On Mar 11, 2019
i am waiting on my G.O
DADDY FREEZE
To say something

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.