Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal (46047 Views)

"Prophets Jeremiah Fufeyin, Joshua Ingila Are Fakes" Says Pst P Daniel (video) / Pastor Precious Iginla Wife, Blessing Makes U-Turn Over Abusive Marriage (Video) / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by AngelicBeing: 2:03am On Mar 11, 2019
sad
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by ochiora(f): 2:32am On Mar 11, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

Nne Biko ewela iwe Kam juo gi, his "ozidimgba" does it mean his bank akant or the other thing I am thinking ??
his ivedi inamsaying���
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by wirinet(m): 3:40am On Mar 11, 2019
sammyj:
She is definitely reading her statement which I believe is a script meant to save her head.

I know you have your head too deep into the pastors behind that you cannot reason straight. I am sure you are ready to strap a bomb and blow yourself up to defend your pastor, but attempt to reason just a little bit;
She meant to save her head from who or what? You expect her to keep quiet and accept all pastor Iginla's accusations?
How can the pastor make such a grave allegation that their child is not his without proof. Can't the pastor afford a DNA test?
Are you not seeing the physiological effects of the pastors denial on the poor child who look up to the pastor as his father?

Do you have any evidence to debunk all the allegations presented by the pastor's wife?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Fabnas(m): 5:35am On Mar 11, 2019
babeosisi:

grin grin grin

See the Iginla sef that people are fighting over. Women don suffer. Akpa njo
Yemisi is better off without him jare
Man wey dey bleach,I'm sure he smells when u sit close

U think Manhood is determined only by looks? They there they look o, U still need to ask why Stella married Obasanjo or why Oshiomole's Wife married him

1 Like

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Fabnas(m): 6:01am On Mar 11, 2019
babeosisi:

grin grin grin

So U think Manhood is only about the good looks? U also need to question why Stella married Obasanjo and why Oshiomole's Wife married him.
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 11, 2019
nelsonoba:

Proverbs says that when a man VOID of understanding speaks, his words stink like his ignorance (paraphrased).

WHY DON'T YOU ALSO ASK THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY TO BAN PAYING OF TAXES TO THE GOVERNMENT BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT ARE CORRUPT
do u live in a 1m dols house Did u attend a good school No. Keep defending scum. Its all about money nd pussy
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by DonXavi(m): 6:36am On Mar 11, 2019
Hmmmm!
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by nelsonoba: 6:58am On Mar 11, 2019
Joromi12:
do u live in a 1m dols house Did u attend a good school No. Keep defending scum. Its all about money nd pussy

Don't worry, I don't need to start mentioning names of schools I attended, cos if I do, it might be misconstrued by some people as 'bragging'. All you need know is that I am very proud of the schools I attended. The tragedy of your life is the fact that you think everybody is poverty-stricken and bereft of worthy values like you. I ask you again; Why don't you ask for taxes to be banned since Buhari and his predecessors in Nigerian government have been found to be corrupt and many have stolen billions of dollars from the taxes Nigerians paid since 1960

Obviously you don't even have the courage to make such a call, but you think you are a hero for calling to have Tithes banned, which God commanded us to pay and even Jesus himself upheld the practice in Matthew 23:23?? You are just a coward if the only place you have mouth is when it comes to attacking easy targets like churches while you close eyes to the monumental taxes forcefully collected from Nigerians in billions of dollars!
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 11, 2019
nelsonoba:

Don't worry, I don't need to start mentioning names of schools I attended, cos if I do, it might be misconstrued by some people as 'bragging'. All you need know is that I am very proud of the schools I attended. The tragedy of your life is the fact that you think everybody is poverty-stricken and bereft of worthy values like you. I ask you again; Why don't you ask for taxes to be banned since Buhari and his predecessors in Nigerian government have been found to be corrupt and many have stolen billions of dollars from the taxes Nigerians paid since 1960

Obviously you don't even have the courage to make such a call, but you think you are a hero for calling to have Tithes banned, which God commanded us to pay and even Jesus himself upheld the practice in Matthew 23:23?? You are just a coward if the only place you have mouth is when it comes to attacking easy targets like churches while you close eyes to the monumental taxes forcefully collected from Nigerians in billions of dollars!
show us proof jesus collected tithe or Amassed wealth like the fraud iganla who charges 50k for consultation fee
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 11, 2019
babeosisi:

grin grin grin

Stop being petty, how did you know he's bleaching?
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by sammyj: 9:01am On Mar 11, 2019
........ shocked grin
wirinet:

I know you have your head too deep into the pastors behind that you cannot reason straight. I am sure you are ready to strap a bomb and blow yourself up to defend your pastor, but attempt to reason just a little bit;
She meant to save her head from who or what? You expect her to keep quiet and accept all pastor Iginla's accusations?
How can the pastor make such a grave allegation that their child is not his without proof. Can't the pastor afford a DNA test?
Are you not seeing the physiological effects of the pastors denial on the poor child who look up to the pastor as his father?

Do you have any evidence to debunk all the allegations presented by the pastor's wife?
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by sammyj: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2019
..... shocked
martineverest:
are u one of those that are quick to blame the woman?.....open Ur eyes,u will realise the woman is innocent.

as a pastor,if you found out that Ur wife is cheating on u,will u cheat on her back or impregnate another lady as revenge?

he is using the woman as excuse for impregnating a lady out of wedlock
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Seandisputed(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2019
daddytime:
Wetin be the meaning of the Iginla wey dem dey fight about sef?

Any one hear to help us?
Big stick - literal meaning

Mighty prick - idiomatic meaning
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by delishpot: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2019
sammyj:
She is definitely reading her statement which I believe is a script meant to save her head.

Only a blind bat will not see that she was staring at her phone while talking. Is that a crime in your books?
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by delishpot: 10:04am On Mar 11, 2019
datola:
If the woman is right and the man is wrong I advise the woman to wait for what God will do. His husband will return like the Biblical prodigal son.

If your wife goes astray like that pastor and returns later will you accept her back? If No why then do you think the sife should be looking forward to the return of a man who has bleeped another woman raw to stick his penis inside of her again? Why should that be a testimony in her future?
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by hopefulLandlord: 10:09am On Mar 11, 2019
delishpot:

If your wife goes astray like that pastor and returns later will you accept her back? If No why then do you think the sife should be looking forward to the return of a man who has bleeped another woman raw to stick his penis inside of her again? Why should that be a testimony in her future?

Double standards. that's why
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Repentoday: 10:29am On Mar 11, 2019
nelsonoba:

Proverbs says that when a man VOID of understanding speaks, his words stink like his ignorance (paraphrased).

WHY DON'T YOU ALSO ASK THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY TO BAN PAYING OF TAXES TO THE GOVERNMENT BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT ARE CORRUPT
God bless you for your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2019
Joshua Iginla should step down or his church closed up. What are the Christian bodies doing concerning this issue on ground? All these Yoruba actors and actresses who benefitted from Iginla (houses, cars, millions, lands) will not speak the truth because of what they are eating from him...
#CloseTheChurch
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by sammyj: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2019
.... grin
delishpot:

Only a blind bat will not see that she was staring at her phone while talking. Is that a crime in your books?
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by awuf2008: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2019
I don't like to condemned supposed men of God but some of them are opposite. May God help her through this saga.
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by nelsonoba: 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
Joromi12:
show us proof jesus collected tithe or Amassed wealth like the fraud iganla who charges 50k for consultation fee

First of all, Jesus did not come to earth to become wealthy. As a matter of fact, if you were used to studying your bible, you would have seen where Apostle Paul was writing about Jesus and he said "....for He(Jesus) became poor, that through His poverty we might be made rich". The same bible said through His stripes and suffering we might be healed. But don't worry, I know you are as ignorant as a bible illiterate and the bible you know comes from your ignorant mentor Daddy freeze.

Secondly, Jesus did not hold any official position in the synagogue, so he was not tasked with collection of tithes and offerings. What scripture said was for the tithes and offerings to be taken to the house of God and be received by the Levites/Priests there. Jesus never assumed any official role in the temple, so there is no way he could have been collecting tithes.

Thirdly, even though Jesus was not officially involved in the direct collection of tithes and offerings, yet he was very interested in knowing what people were giving. Otherwise, explain to me how Jesus knew about the Widow's mite. Explain how Jesus was able to compare what that widow gave with what every other person came to give if he wasn't watching everybody giving? Or have you forgotten that Jesus publicly declared that the Widow was the highest giver because she gave everything she had as offering even though she was poor?

If Jesus hated the idea of tithes and offering like Fraudsters such as daddy freeze would make us believe, then explain to me why Jesus did not rebuke the poor widow who gave all her money as offering? By your standards, Jesus should have called her aside and reminded her that she doesn't have much and as such should not be giving the very little she has as offering, and then told her to go back and collect her last money she dropped as offering so she will have something to buy food when she gets home. And on top of that, Jesus should have also even given her money as well to go home. Isn't it? But rather, Jesus accepted the poor widow's last money as offering and even praised her for it!! When I tell you that you don't know Jesus, you will think I'm insulting you now

Lastly, I am not a member of Pastor Iginla's church and I have never visited his church before, but in my church I pay tithes and I give offerings, and not you or 1000000daddy freezes can make me stop. Even if I find out today that my pastor has backslided and is now using all the tithes we pay in church to carry women, it will still not make me stop paying tithe, I will instead change church and continue paying my tithe to the new church where I know the pastor is still born again
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by grandstar(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Truefaith:
"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God" 2 Timothy 3:1-4

The Devil, in his 2,000 years of trying, has not been able to devise any worse counterfeit to Biblical Christianity than Pentecostalism and Charismaticism.

And to understand these are the same people that call themselves Christian leaders!

Don't you think it is high time you checked the Bible against what these people teach and believe?

"...It is appointed unto men once to die, after this, the judgment"

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/10/24/counterfeit-christianity-the-deception-of-the-elect-part-one/

Pentecostalism has been so successful in hoodwinking hundreds of millions because they pretend to have gifts of the holy spirit like the first century disciples of Jesus.

They claim to speak in tongues (not in an discernible language) but are actually blabbing nonsense to borrow the words of a magazine.

They claim to heal but out of a thousand people that go, only 1 is "healed". Many of these pastors are known to visit medicine men for powers

There was an incident many years ago when a pair of Jehovah witnesses got to a witch doctor's house. They didn't realise he is a with doctor and knocked

When the witch doctor came out to see who it was, he enquired what they came for. They told him. He enquired what denomination. They said they were Jehovah's witnesses. He refused them entry. He said that none of their members ever come to him to seek powers unlike other churches.

The night Chris Oyakhilome was at Synagogue Church of all nation's, I was there. I told my cousin who is a pastor. He doubted it and informed his wife who said I probably didn't know who Chris Oyakhilome was grin

I'm a witness and I'll stay that way. I'm too old to be calling a pastor daddy or his wife mummy or celebrating their birthdays (Read Matthew 23:8-12)

We have no ushers in our kingdom halls passing bags around. Rather there's a contribution box somewhere in the congregation where you can make your donation in secret.

Account reports are read out monthly and how monies are spent. Those taking the lead serve us as ministers. There is no special sit for them and their wives. We are all brothers

At our headquarters and Branch offices worldwide, all and I mean all earn the same stipend from the "lowliest to the highest" and there's truly no lowest or highest. You can see the branch overseer sweeping one day and writing reports the next day.

No special seating arrangements in the cafeteria. They are all equal. You can't differentiate who is who

Where can I go and experience half of these (Read John 6:67-69)? And here I shall stay (Read Habakkuk 3:17-19)
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Truefaith: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
grandstar:

Pentecostalism has been so successful in hoodwinking hundreds of millions because they pretend to have gifts of the holy spirit like the first century disciples of Jesus.

They claim to speak in tongues (not in an discernible language) but are actually blabbing nonsense to borrow the words of a magazine.

They claim to heal but out of a thousand people that go, only 1 is "healed". Many of these pastors are known to visit medicine men for powers

There was an incident many years ago when a pair of Jehovah witnesses got to a witch doctor's house. They didn't realise he is a with doctor and knocked

When the witch doctor came out to see who it was, he enquired what they came for. They told him. He enquired what denomination. They said they were Jehovah's witnesses. He refused them entry. He said that none of their members ever come to him to seek powers unlike other churches.

The night Chris Oyakhilome was at Synagogue Church of all nation's, I was there. I told my cousin who is a pastor. He doubted it and informed his wife who said I probably didn't know who Chris Oyakhilome was grin

I'm a witness and I'll stay that way. I'm too old to be calling a pastor daddy or his wife mummy or celebrating their birthdays (Read Matthew 23:8-12)

We have no ushers in our kingdom halls passing bags around. Rather there's a contribution box somewhere in the congregation where you can make your donation in secret.

Account reports are read out monthly and how monies are spent. Those taking the lead serve us as ministers. There is no special sit for them and their wives. We are all brothers

At our headquarters and Branch offices worldwide, all and I mean all earn the same stipend from the "lowliest to the highest" and there's truly no lowest or highest. You can see the branch overseer sweeping one day and writing reports the next day.

No special seating arrangements in the cafeteria. They are all equal. You can't differentiate who is who

Where can I go and experience half of these (Read John 6:67-69)? And here I shall stay (Read Habakkuk 3:17-19)

The fact that worshipers all sit on a bench (or mat) or they all eat from a bowl is NOT a criterion for true Biblical worship.

It is what they believe about the Lord Jesus Christ that is the issue.

Both Pentecostals, Charismatics and Jehovah's Witnesses are united in their beliefs that the Lord Jesus Christ was not God Almighty when He was here on earth.

That removes both groups from true, Biblical, Christianity.

What the Charismatics, the Pentecostals and the Jehovah's Witnesses believe is the same as what Islam and New Age and New Thought cults believe about Christ.

The divinity of the Lord Jesus Christ is a fundamental teaching of the Christian Bible: in fact it is so fundamental that the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, said whoever does not believe He was God (The I AM) was lost and would die in his sins. (John 8:24).

The Jehovah's Witnesses believe the Lord Jesus Christ was a created being, albeit the first created being; the Pentecostals and the Charismatics believe he was simply "an anointed man", just like any of their other 'anointed ministers' walking about the street! Both groups denounce the efficacy of the blood of Christ, just like all other cults. Just like all other cults, both groups are as far from Biblical Christianity as hell is far from heaven.

It is on the belief on Who Jesus Christ was while He was on earth that separates a Christian from a non-Christian.

Egalitarianism on the part of the Jehovah's Witnesses - or pomposity on the part of Charismatics - does not make anyone a child of God.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/10/24/counterfeit-christianity-the-deception-of-the-elect-part-one/

1 Like

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
GreenArrow2:
How the EFCC differentiates these guys from Yahoo boys still beats me.
That's simple nah!
Yahoo plus guys use computer but Pastors use the Bible! undecided
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by brandable: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
grandstar:

You told your cousin what?.
Didn't understand the bold.
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by grandstar(m): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
brandable:

You told your cousin what?.
Didn't understand the bold.
I said I told my cousin who is a pastor that Oyakhilome was at Synagogue Church of all Nation's but he doubted it and informed his wife who too doubted my story and felt I did not know who Oyakhilome was
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by babeosisi: 2:33am On Mar 12, 2019
Justbeingreal:
undecided

See individuals some people call daddy and mommy....

I refuse to be gullible because of religion....

And some people will carry their personal marital issues to them to seek for solution from people that can't even solve theirs..

The earlier people realize that religion has become a business the better for them.... Don't worship any man we all are spiritual being and possesses powers also fear God only....

Especially women.every small thing some foolish ones will go and report their husbands to pastor.I bet you this serial adulterer has been counseling people in marital problems and they had no clue he was jumping from bed to bed

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by babeosisi: 2:43am On Mar 12, 2019
ochiora:

As in ehhhh...nekwa iru ka adaka...ha!! O chim! unless his ozodimgba is 'handsome' inamean��

Lol@ozodimgba
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by M0ron: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
Toks2008:

Ignorant analysis.

The pastor committed no sin cos he married the other lady proper after the alleged infidelity of his wife.

He never married but cohabited with her before he divorced this one
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Toks2008(m): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
M0ron:

He never married but cohabited with her before he divorced this one

Go and get your facts right...he did a civil wedding with her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? / Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church / Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.