Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Can I Have A Relationship In School And Still Graduate With A First Class? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Have A Relationship In School And Still Graduate With A First Class? (2380 Views)

‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals / A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can I Have A Relationship In School And Still Graduate With A First Class? by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 12, 2019
AmazingRidwan:
Dear OP,
You can be sexually active or be in relationship and still make a first class. It all depends on you and the kind of circle you keep or the type of person you dating. I had a gf before gaining admission and started with a GP of 3.95. Today, I'm in my finals (500l) with a GP of 4.58. You want to know how i achieved that? It's through dedication and prioritizing.
Ever since my first year till now my GP never dropped and i can tell you it wasn't totally my effort but also as a result of the circle i keep.
Due to my good academic performance I've smashed nothing less than 60% of girls in my class. Handsome+Money+Scholar �
enthralling. Do you mind if I ask, was 3.95 the cgpa after first year or after just the first semester?
What was your cgpa after first year, and what adjustments did you make to improve. Reading harder or more hours or how?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Pussy Is Smelling, Please Help!!!!!! / . / My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.