Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Ubunja MisEducation - Now All The Ladies Hate Us - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja MisEducation - Now All The Ladies Hate Us (2511 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubunja MisEducation - Now All The Ladies Hate Us by Abonti: 1:38am On Mar 11, 2019
edicied:
grin Why do you females hate the truth? Females have been attacking me just cause i tell them the truth, i don't hide anything no more......
hm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubunja MisEducation - Now All The Ladies Hate Us by pussyAvenger: 1:44am On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=ubunja post=76531584]The lies were their power bro. Through the lies they manipulated. They can't be happy to see the Game is up. The more guys know the less power women
Re: Ubunja MisEducation - Now All The Ladies Hate Us by pussyAvenger: 1:49am On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=Abonti post=76542731] ...
Re: Ubunja MisEducation - Now All The Ladies Hate Us by pussyAvenger: 1:49am On Mar 11, 2019
Abonti:
l need to make a power move... she's been fawning over me. She's
Respect great Ubunja!!

1 Like

Re: Ubunja MisEducation - Now All The Ladies Hate Us by pussyAvenger: 2:22am On Mar 11, 2019
ubunja:
austyin only 80% angry I thought I was right 81,22 % of the times
l need to make a power move... she's been fawning over me. She's beautiful but a very coded PH runs girls. Experience says l should not make it easy for her by asking her out...She seems to be getting uncomfortable about my reluctance, thus she recently asked me, ' is this how our own go be?.' l can't even handle a serious relationship with a Nigerian girl but l love their futile attempt to get me

Should l give her the legendary,' let's be just friends speech?' l love the attention l get from her and l wanna retain that power..She seems like a girl that'll ruthlessly reverse the gear if l become emotionally invested.

Respect great Ubunja!!
Re: Ubunja MisEducation - Now All The Ladies Hate Us by edicied: 2:22am On Mar 11, 2019
I swear i really didn't know what to say
ubunja:
that "pay your taxes" line confused you? You are not alone.
When women attempt humour it makes you wanna chew pieces of glass. They are so bad at jokes it's hilarious.
Re: Ubunja MisEducation - Now All The Ladies Hate Us by austyn0(m): 9:08am On Mar 11, 2019
ubunja:
austyin only 80% angry I thought I was right 81,22 % of the times
You are human, manage the one wey I give you.grin grin
Re: Ubunja MisEducation - Now All The Ladies Hate Us by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2019
Preshy561:

Well, truth still remains that only a broke guy will always spend his days and nights on romance land bashing ladies.
Another lie
Re: Ubunja MisEducation - Now All The Ladies Hate Us by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2019
Preshy561:

If there's anything wrong in being an evening news paper, may you never be an evening news paper in Jesus name, say amen.
Why evils?
Re: Ubunja MisEducation - Now All The Ladies Hate Us by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2019
pussyAvenger:
l need to make a power move... she's been fawning over me. She's beautiful but a very coded PH runs girls. Experience says l should not make it easy for her by asking her out...She seems to be getting uncomfortable about my reluctance, thus she recently asked me, ' is this how our own go be?.' l can't even handle a serious relationship with a Nigerian girl but l love their futile attempt to get me

Should l give her the legendary,' let's be just friends speech?' l love the attention l get from her and l wanna retain that power..She seems like a girl that'll ruthlessly reverse the gear if l become emotionally invested.

Respect great Ubunja!!
You are on the right track bro. Don't ask her out and give her that validation she is desperately seeking for. If she withdraws no p, let her go. If and when she comes back be sure to make her suck a whole lot of d*ck. That's how u make hoes submit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said / After Serious Begging By The Crowd, He Finally Accepted Her Marriage Proposal / Blocked Nose For 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.