Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Why Did Your Last Relationship End? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did Your Last Relationship End? (3121 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Auladimeji2: 7:48am On Mar 11, 2019
lilmax:
she supported Buhari and still had the temetenty to ask for money
Can you imagine cheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Auladimeji2: 7:52am On Mar 11, 2019
argent412:
I don't even know how my
relationship ended. He just texted me
one morning and said, "I’m done,"
and blocked me on everything.
Good guy is your ex

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Fidelismaria: 7:52am On Mar 11, 2019
Auladimeji2:

How are you guys gonna react if you each other

Oh

We ran into in other once and she acted like she didn't see me, perhaps she was expecting me to greet her first but I didn't and I just walked past her
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Auladimeji2: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2019
Fidelismaria:

Oh

We ran into in other once and she acted like she didn't see me, perhaps she was expecting me to greet her first but I didn't and I just walked past her

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by importantperson: 10:31am On Mar 11, 2019
Fidelismaria:

Oh

Ahhhhhhhh ahh
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 11, 2019
dingbang:
eya. Who leaves a good girl anyways..
Lol, good question
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2019
united442:
she had feelings for someone else,dump me probably the other guy was rich,lost everything she had for me for 5 good years..respect? love? care? attention? every fucking thing..only for her to discover the other guy had 3 extra side chick and 1 was pregnant for him..

told her we can still come back am ready 2 forgive her.,infact,i already forgive her..

she replied " am sorry,we cant, i like the kind of life am living now.."

she dnt tell me what happened or whats happening, the kind of life she's talking about, what i did wrong,why she cant come back despite forgiving her..alot of shit she kept as secrete and couldn't tell me..
Sorry about that. Try and move on, but never take back a girl who left you.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by importantperson: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2019
Nesso:

Exactly
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by united442(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nesso:

thanks alot for this...
lesson learnt..
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
united442:

thanks alot for this...
lesson learnt..
Don't mention
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
she drinks, she smokes, I tried to make her stop it, and she says it's normal....had to let her go....
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by importantperson: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
mperornero:
she drinks, she smokes, I tried to make her stop it, and she says it's normal....had to let her go....

Did you know before you started the relationship?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by dmgr(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
argent412:
I don't even know how my relationship ended. He just texted me one morning and said, "I’m done," and blocked me on everything.
That was the same way I ended it with my ex,and she's from ph too
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by importantperson: 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
dmgr:

That was the same way I ended it with my ex,and she's from ph too

Very immature.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
importantperson:

Did you know before you started the relationship?
Nope, guess I was blinded by love.....
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by makuazini(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
Fidelismaria:

Oh

I don't know u bro but I feel you re my lost twin grin
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Mine ended because of Football.How can you ask me to choose between you and football especially my Barcelona for that matter
My Barcelona over any girlfriend or wife any day any time

Meanwhile all the footballers wey you dey fight for don marrysmiley

Guy, try get sense this year.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Auladimeji2: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
kneehighbootz:

Meanwhile all the footballers wey you dey fight for don marrysmiley
Guy, try get sense this year
cheesycheesygringrin

1 Share

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by fashionale(m): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
She was very manipulative and stubborn... She never forget and forgive... Always wanted me to do her biddings... Too serious with issues and will carry it for mind for weeks even when I've asked for forgiveness.... Doesn't have a single respect for her own people, believes she's more intelligent than all of them, I then come apply am, how she go be, when I marry her... I will be finished before 2years.... I ran, ran and ran.... You know what, everyday I wake up, I give God the glory for breaking up the relationship... In fact, most times, I wake up feeling to call her again and say, "I'm done with"

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Tani91: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
He was not straight forward, a cheat and a lair... I still gave him chances because I loved him with his flaws but the Ibadan blood in him took over, he got himself tied up with a community pussy i know her dirty parol, I pray he dosnt get a disease... they really suit each other. He broke up because of religious difference... thinking of it now our breakup was a blessing, God’s doing. I deserved better...
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Katier00(f): 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilmax:
she supported Buhari and still had the temetenty to ask for money
too crazy bro
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by akaahs(m): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Guess she find someone her heart long for. It was a long distance relationship, it started with a change in her attitude after several complain of her attitude she finally drop the break up note via sms. I really loved her but life have to move on.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by DMerciful(m): 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
No wonder he left! What's the motivation to stay? Perhaps this could also be story for the gods!
Pearlqueen:
Sorry, I don't subscribe to premarital sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Pearlqueen(f): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
DMerciful:
No wonder he left! What's the motivation to stay? Perhaps this could also be story for the gods!
A person who wants to stay will stay and a person who wishes to go will also go. It doesn't matter how acrobatic the style you perform in bed with him or how disciplined you were not to let your guards down.

Premarital sex doesn't keep a man.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by val4sure(m): 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
She cheats and I cheated back, everybody japa.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by importantperson: 9:04am On Mar 12, 2019
fashionale:
She was very manipulative and stubborn... She never forget and forgive... Always wanted me to do her biddings... Too serious with issues and will carry it for mind for weeks even when I've asked for forgiveness.... Doesn't have a single respect for her own people, believes she's more intelligent than all of them, I then come apply am, how she go be, when I marry her... I will be finished before 2years.... I ran, ran and ran.... You know what, everyday I wake up, I give God the glory for breaking up the relationship... In fact, most times, I wake up feeling to call her again and say, "I'm done with"

Thank God for your life ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by importantperson: 9:04am On Mar 12, 2019
val4sure:
She cheats and I cheated back, everybody japa.

Bad guy
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2019
She was proud and manipulative. She visited me when I was broke and started struggling with me for 4 days.
I was running around to get her tf back to her school whereas she had 10k hidden in her bag.
Unlucky for her, she was in the bathroom and I wanted to take my phone she hid when we were playing and there it was, money staring at me!
I just pretended as if I didn't see anything. Gave her the 500 for tf instead of 5k that I was going to give her.
Then she had to temerity to call me when she got to school that why did I treat her like that?
I just told her to spend the money in her bag, she started making excuses like the money is for this or that.
Bitch you were with me for 4 days and we ate food without meat or fish, yet you don't think I should know you have money?
I guess at some point she got use to taking money from me.
She made me feel like nobody and she was not even proud of me. I remember visiting her in school and she didn't want me to meet her friends.
Anyway, that was years ago, everything changed so rapidly after we broke up.
Got a deal with an American company, bought a car, bought a house and found a good woman who is now my wife. She's still single and she's following all my social media handles, spying on me and regretting I guess. Lol
I just thank God I didn't end up with her cuz I would have become a miserable wife beater!

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by united442(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
She was proud and manipulative. She visited me when I was broke and started struggling with me for 4 days.
I was running around to get her tf back to her school whereas she had 10k hidden in her bag.
Unlucky for her, she was in the bathroom and I wanted to take my phone she hid when we were playing and there it was, money staring at me!
I just pretended as if I didn't see anything. Gave her the 500 for tf instead of 5k that I was going to give her.
Then she had to temerity to call me when she got to school that why did I treat her like that?
I just told her to spend the money in her bag, she started making excuses like the money is for this or that.
Bitch you were with me for 4 days and we ate food without meat or fish, yet you don't think I should know you have money?
I guess at some point she got use to taking money from me.
She made me feel like nobody and she was not even proud of me. I remember visiting her in school and she didn't want me to meet her friends.
Anyway, that was years ago, everything changed so rapidly after we broke up.
Got a deal with an American company, bought a car, bought a house and found a good woman who is now my wife. She's still single and she's following all my social media handles, spying on me and regretting I guess. Lol
I just thank God I didn't end up with her cuz I would have become a miserable wife beater!

wow...thats great..
i tap from your gracegrin...
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by WilliamsChelster(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2019
She carry my atm and phone wey I dey receive alert run angry I wasn’t really dating her anyways but she thought so undecided
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by importantperson: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
She carry my atm and phone wey I dey receive alert run angry I wasn’t really dating her anyways but she thought so undecided

Lol, sharp geh. After you Don kpash finished you no Wan stamp am.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End? by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2019
united442:

wow...thats great..
i tap from your gracegrin...
Amen...
I just came back from whatsapp, I removed her from the group I created for my close friends some years ago. Despite all the trolling she always receive on that group, she refuse to leave the group so I decided to end her misery after writing this. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Honest: How Many Of You Ladies Can Say This? / This Must Surely Make U Laff. Make Up Vs Beauty / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.