Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow (26554 Views)

Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by olureignforever: 7:54am On Mar 12, 2019
Offpoint1:
Yoruba: Olamiposi
Hausa: Godiya
Igbo: Amarachi
Efik: Ima-obong or uyai-obong
English: Anne or Bree..

if you're not satisfy with either of the above, you name her "INCONCLUSIVE"

Funny
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Fisherman1(m): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2019
Name her tuminunu
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by zealadjay(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2019
Offpoint1:
Yoruba: Olamiposi
Hausa: Godiya
Igbo: Amarachi
Efik: Ima-obong or uyai-obong
English: Anne or Bree..

if you're not satisfy with either of the above, you name her "INCONCLUSIVE"

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe.. This one weak me
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Pat081: 8:56am On Mar 12, 2019
How many times re we going to read this? Ur brain is not working the 1st day u have sex without condom that if this baby cum to this world wot name re u going to gv him /her? Up still 9months ur brain still not working so u both dnt hv family that u can go to to gv u name
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by ericmor: 9:03am On Mar 12, 2019
grad2012:
congrats dear, I pray she becomes great in life may God Almighty be with her.

Folashade is okay.

Pls don't forget to send party jollof rice and chicken.

If you are to name her that, don’t let people call her shade. Make sure you always call her name in full
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Raskasal(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2019
ghettochild4u:
Fokoshere

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by adaleng(f): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2019
Its quite late looking for a name. This should have been the first thing u pick wen you discover ure expecting a baby.
well, for suggestions:
Estrella: means star
Candela: Means Light
Heidi: means Noble.
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by 19grigri: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Konishebemo
Shekpeteri
Kosewe
Kosegbo
Ayelala
Pari-obe
Yemoja
Iyangbali.
Thank me later. Enough manifestation about to happen in that child's life. These names were carefully thought out. Don't pass these names by.

Ayelala angry
Bros
Fear God o
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Maxi3k(m): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
Oluwaseun
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by rikkirose: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
I always like the way the name Elizabeth sounded. Not "Lizzy" but Elizabeth.
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Ilamina(f): 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
ceeroh:
And you shall name her 'Ilamina'

Her life will never remain the same. grin grin

What you mean
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
Efunsetan
Idiganlebe
Ebaoshofo
Aniwura
Kogboregbe

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Kfed4ril(m): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
oloyeagbaakin:
The naming ceremony of my baby girl is tomorrow, I want her to be strong and upright suggest a name for me

So what name did you finally settle for?
Because I would have suggested Oluwajuwonlo or Chimjisimike.
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by CuntBobby: 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hi please could you send me a WhatsApp message, I changed my phone after the old one crashed it's Piiko
UyaiIncomparabl:

undecided
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
CuntBobby:
Hi please could you send me a WhatsApp message, I changed my phone after the old one crashed it's Piiko

Ok. grin
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Konishebemo
Shekpeteri
Kosewe
Kosegbo
Ayelala
Pari-obe
Yemoja
Iyangbali.
Thank me later. Enough manifestation about to happen in that child's life. These names were carefully thought out. Don't pass these names by.
How come you sabi these names ?
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Konishebemo
Shekpeteri
Kosewe
Kosegbo
Ayelala
Pari-obe
Yemoja
Iyangbali.

Wicked somborri
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
Oyinkonsola

Adeola

Nifemi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? / Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument / Genotype Issue. Please Be Rational ( I Am Not A Religious Person)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.