Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow (26596 Views)

Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by ssa22(m): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
Aisha will be good
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by AreaFada2: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Offpoint1:
Yoruba: Olamiposi
Hausa: Godiya
Igbo: Amarachi
Efik: Ima-obong or uyai-obong
English: Anne or Bree

Benin: Adesuwa
Yoruba: Adeyemi
Urhobo: Efemena
English: Hannah.
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Sasha - Defender of Mankind.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by kifeyous(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Starr
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by martius101(m): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
Yoruba talk say: the name wey pikin go bear nah mama and papa mind e dey but you carry your own come here

Good luck.. well I name her oshiomole
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Shaev7(m): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ishilove:

What do these names mean?

Bernice is simply Victory, ie, one who brings victory,

while louis is believed to be unisex, I like the name, its a French name though associated with a saint and warrior.
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by tunapawizzy: 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
OLUWASHINDARA, OLUWADARASIMI, ARAOLUWA(GOD'S WONDER), OLUWANIFEMI, OLUWAFERANMI, OMOFELA, BOLUWATIFE, OLOLADE, OYINDAMOLA, ADUNOLA, OLAMIPOSI, MOJOLAOLUWA, OLUWAPAMILERIN(PAMPAM)
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by jkmadu16: 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
how can we name a baby we didn't play a role in d making and also did not see?OK name d baby GHOST.
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
?
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by KingLennon(m): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
ignis:
Did we suggest sex position for you when you were receiving akamu in the other room?

This is nine months after, and you still haven't gotten a name.

Name her Virginia.

Regards
I swear you are naughty girl grin
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Timijo(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
ghettochild4u:
Fokoshere
Guy, you no well at all ooo.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
Obaseki
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by nedupel(m): 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
U well so
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Larryslim(m): 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHeIp:
we don't know whether it is one future pocohantas or useless pole stripper that you gave birth to and you are here disturbing our peace about naming
Guy fear God o!
Which kind comment be this?
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Uniportadmision: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
Yem isi
Ola nihi grin
My igbo brothers can relate
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Offpoint1: 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Konishebemo
Shekpeteri
Kosewe
Kosegbo
Ayelala
Pari-obe
Yemoja
Iyangbali.
Thank me later. Enough manifestation about to happen in that child's life. These names were carefully thought out. Don't pass these names by.
I sight youcheesy
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by sisisioge: 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Wow! Congrats!

Let's add :Toritsefe (Tofe) — What God wants

Its a beautiful Itsekiri name that sounds so Yoruba too. I love that name jare. Kisses to your daughter.
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by nymphomaniac(m): 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
Daenarys or Khaleesi. Can't think of a stronger name
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
Rochas okorocha
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by baby124: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
sisisioge:
Wow! Congrats!

Let's add :Toritsefe (Tofe) — What God wants

Its a beautiful Itsekiri name that sounds so Yoruba too. I love that name jare. Kisses to your daughter.
It’s the same as Boluwatife...
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by sisisioge: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
baby124:

It’s the same as Boluwatife...

True. But I only love that version when pronounced in full. I don't care much for Bolu.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
Chikwumwreijenaeluwankaanyinonaimeya
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by NaijaElba(m): 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
ghettochild4u:
Fokoshere
OMOALEEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by jibrilELsudan: 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ceedashian
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by fikiman7000(m): 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
If you want ibo name call her okorosha,hausa call her ganduje or buhari,yoruba call her buruji or amosun or ajimobi...you may hate it but its a name for the rich and you know
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by yinks008: 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
oloyeagbaakin:
The naming ceremony of my baby girl is tomorrow, I want her to be strong and upright suggest a name for me

Laurel
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by ONY3KAH(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
Melvin122:
Angel

angel di maria
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by simeotexy: 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin enoitid
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by goat22: 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
mama olopa
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by doctore212(m): 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
Please name her Amu Ewu.
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by wisemrtortoise: 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
some suggestions:
Arthuria Pendragon
Erza Scarlet
Hinata Hyuuga
Alita
Iozen
Kumotetsu
Dororo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument / Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding / Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.