Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,031 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Help A Brokeass Nigg£r - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Brokeass Nigg£r (607 Views)

Amatarasha Stop Calling People Witch Is Not Fair ,You Even called me a brokeass / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by scofield114: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
i hv got this sexxy girl to Bleep tomorrow but unfortunately i dont have any money to sponsor it no money for transport no money for hotel room nd no money to give the girls pls help me im so Hot any amount will do just qoute me if u will hellp
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by Pegi23(f): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
scofield114:
i hv got this sexxy girl to Bleep tomorrow but unfortunately i dont have any money to sponsor it no money for transport no money for hotel room nd no money to give the girls pls help me im so Hot any amount will do just qoute me if u will hellp

Dairy of a useless nigerian male

1 Like

Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by scofield114: 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Pegi23:

so u mean because i want to have sex im useless? sexual urges are real and i have it im not a masturbator what else do u want me to do
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by scofield114: 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
Pegi23:

help if u can help since u r female just let me fvckk u for free if u have place because where i live im not alone nd i cant pay for hotel room and i swear to god u too are Hot thats why u reply to me
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by scofield114: 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Pegi23:

woww what a sexx¥¥ pic u have on ur profile u turnn me on more
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bad G Well
What do i knOW!!
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by Pegi23(f): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
scofield114:
woww what a sexx¥¥ pic u have on ur profile u turnn me on more

Just don't let me swear for you

Respect your old age now
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by Pegi23(f): 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
scofield114:
help if u can help since u r female just let me fvckk u for free if u have place because where i live im not alone nd i cant pay for hotel room and i swear to god u too are Hot thats why u reply to me
. Who born this transgendered,oloriburuku, idiot,crazy bastard Hot dog of a male stupid gender...bros eh no make I change am for u.my head no dey correct
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
Pegi23:
. Who born this transgendered,oloriburuku, idiot,crazy bastard Hot dog of a male stupid gender...bros eh no make I change am for u.my head no dey correct
transgendered isn't a word, also why call him a "transgendered" and still call him a male did he switch his sex from female to male or what.....also saying transgendered is like saying femaled or maled just so you know
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by SILENTandSMART2: 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
Oloribuu omó sabi forkkk pussy but him no get money grin

Hahahaha grin

See your life,grin

Aswear some jusss come buy biscuit for life grin

As you broke you don't pity your parents to work harder to take care of them undecided

Me jusss shaking my head for the day they meet to produce you, despite the fact that you have no money , instead of you to find a way to hustle hard and move out of poverty but the little dat you may see you will end up using it to forkkk pussy,

Bro you never broke, jusss forget this 2021 and start planning about 2022 , wink

I jusss hate it when people is not smart, later your children will be regretting having you as a father, cus your youthful age wey you suppose use work harder and get money nah pussy you dey chase ,

Eleribuu people jussss dey this world sha cheesy

Jusss see what's bothering your mind when your mate are thinking heavily on different businesses you're thinking of pussy who go help you self ? Cus you have nothing positive to add,

Truely not all broke people need to be helped ,smiley ,

Alaye wise up, all this things are lust, the pussy go leave you when you're broke, life shimple boss wink
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by Unik3030: 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
LuciferO:
transgendered isn't a word, also why call him a "transgendered" and still call him a male did he switch his sex from female to male or what.....also saying transgendered is like saying femaled or maled just so you know
like seriously I am laughing out loud here despite d fact that it's late,as in d girl over vex dey type anyhow.

As d girl vex reach ehn,if she catch that guy Na to break bottle for him head.

which one b transgendered male?
wahala for who dey find trouble
grin
LuciferO:
like seriously I am laughing out loud here despite d fact that it's late,as in d girl over vex dey type anyhow.

As d girl vex reach ehn,if she catch that guy Na to break bottle for him head.

which one b transgendered male?
wahala for who dey find trouble
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by Pegi23(f): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
LuciferO:

This type of pig does not deserve to be called a male. He is just like bobby toh risky

Confused goat asking muah a whole pegi to come and help his stupid condition..I feel like slapping him.
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by Unik3030: 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Pegi23:
madam abeg dey calm down,this one too choke for one person even u self u confuse
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by scofield114: 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
Pegi23:
thats exactly girls behave when they are so Horn¥ they lose control u proved my point hhhh come lets do it babe
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by scofield114: 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Oloribuu omó sabi forkkk pussy but him no get money grin

Hahahaha grin

See your life,grin

Aswear some jusss come buy biscuit for life grin

As you broke you don't pity your parents to work harder to take care of them undecided

Me jusss shaking my head for the day they meet to produce you, despite the fact that you have no money , instead of you to find a way to hustle hard and move out of poverty but the little dat you may see you will end up using it to forkkk pussy,

Bro you never broke, jusss forget this 2021 and start planning about 2022 , wink

I jusss hate it when people is not smart, later your children will be regretting having you as a father, cus your youthful age wey you suppose use work harder and get money nah pussy you dey chase ,

Eleribuu people jussss dey this world sha cheesy

Jusss see what's bothering your mind when your mate are thinking heavily on different businesses you're thinking of pussy who go help you self ? Cus you have nothing positive to add,

Truely not all broke people need to be helped ,smiley ,

Alaye wise up, all this things are lust, the pussy go leave you when you're broke, life shimple boss wink
who said im following pvssy im followng no pvssy i just wanna do it this time since its been so long since i hv done it
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by Lastmankc(m): 12:00am On Jan 05, 2021
scofield114:
so u mean because i want to have sex im useless? sexual urges are real and i have it im not a masturbator what else do u want me to do
Guy,You shouldn't have an erection if you're broke.Have an erection on how to make money
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by scofield114: 12:05am On Jan 05, 2021
Lastmankc:
Guy,You shouldn't have an erection if you're broke.Have an erection on how to make money
so the guys that had sex before the money was created what do u think about them
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by SILENTandSMART2: 8:12am On Jan 05, 2021
scofield114:
who said im following pvssy im followng no pvssy i just wanna do it this time since its been so long since i hv done it

You're still eleribuu man, work on yourself and get money, jusss 30 minutes enjoyment your eyes go clear,nawa oo, people jusss dey this world sha

All is well sir smiley
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by crazyclown(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2021
Pegi23:

I like ur breast, can I suck it. I swear u will enjoy it. I will suck ur pússy also. wink
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by scofield114: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

You're still eleribuu man, work on yourself and get money, jusss 30 minutes enjoyment your eyes go clear,nawa oo, people jusss dey this world sha

All is well sir smiley
man u r a mastrbatorr
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by SILENTandSMART2: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2021
scofield114:
man u r a mastrbatorr

Whala be like bicycle grin grin

I am not a masturbator oo grin

Not every body carry everything related to sex for head nah wink, many wonderful and productive things dey my head, i don't allow sex to control my life, i control it, yes the the hurge comes sometimes but as a sensible soul i trained myself to rule it, not dat i will be so desperate as you are, jussss know you're getting older day by day and every single moment of your life their will be a day that you will think about it, so it is now left for you to decide whether you wanna regret or praise yourself when thinking about it wink

All is well sir smiley
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by themes009(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2021
Werey!! Go and soapy
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by emoboy4u: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2021
Drop account no. ASAP
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by oxiide22(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
scofield114:
pm me
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by Greystone: 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
scofield114:

Broke as$ f00l.
No money but all you can think of is to fvck. Useless fowl.
Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by Nazgul: 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
scofield114:
You're broke and the only thing that bothers you is how to satisfy your sexual urge...na wa o.

Not that I'm judging you, but if I were you, I'll stay off women for now and plan my life. Plan how to become useful to myself and everyone around me so that I won't become a disappointment to them.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Brokeass Nigg£r by Pegi23(f): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
Unik3030:
madam abeg dey calm down,this one too choke for one person even u self u confuse

I dey calm

(1) (Reply)

/ Help. One Year Relationship Halted Due To Financial Constraint, Depression Lurks / How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.