Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (77994 Views)

SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) / Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Glink2018(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
You are just being deceived....
Nothing impress me about her body...
Her boyfriend dey try, managing this kinda of stuff is like carrying cross to the Golgotha
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Greatfullheart: 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
So What Do you Want Nigerians to Do You For Now? We Should Start Celebrating as If Buhari never Win Election Before. Madam we Nigerians we Don't Give A Fvck.

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Klai5599(f): 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
Slow metabolism is not attractive bitch
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by meccuno: 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Baroba(m): 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
Some men dey try, what's the attraction in fat women??.. They probably see something I don't see..
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Ishilove: 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
She makes a very salient point. Women should not let themselves go in their matrimonial home because slay queens and Jezebel home breakers are offering tempting and attractive distractions to the men.

It is not an excuse for men to act like they have no self control, or turn themselves to community preeks
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Segeshow: 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
Is it me or i just havent seen a single fine south african female except Charlize? Please anyone, upload a fine South African woman.
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by seancombs617: 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
Óríbí èbà grin
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by kingyang: 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
hypopotemous , if na only this one they, I for done use my third leg do money long time ago, she looks like native cow.
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Binhamid(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
She looks like a rollinng drum grin grin
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
greatnaija01:
wow... she looks like she has downs syndrome or maybe the excess fats clogged up her BRAIN.

only a drunk man would be aroused by her o.
LOL! I cant stop laughing ooh

1 Like

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Jokkarm2: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
this one toto go dee inside, before you go duam something wee toucham you go make sure you use mouth for like 45 minutes so that she go dee weak before you enter.
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by ZombieNation: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
Looks like Festus Keyamo if he went full Bobrisky
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by obontami: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
ajensly1987:
Honestly, I was bored with heat here in Calabar but this post especially the comments just Brake my boredom like minimie Chin Chin. for me She looks like Ogoja FUfu.... She can even make erect d.ck in the bedroom to fall. Let alone dinning

Abeg how ogoja fufu dey be?
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Timisamd(m): 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
She looks like a baby hipo
grin you don mad I swaer .. grin grin
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by kals4luv990(m): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
OMG.. Dis aunty ugly oo. Chai
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Auladimeji2: 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
Boxer007 see your missing ribs
You mean that gay sef get ribs wey miss; Dgringrin
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by obontami: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
Boxer007 see your missing ribs

I thought that dude is gay or something... undecided
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by fatymore(f): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
cool fatymore,faty konko
who be this one
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by olascononi: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
but why
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by shadyLP(m): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
ElGabi:
Hahahahahah can't stop laughing at the comments. Nairalanders and their bad mouth haff finished this one

na so i see am o!
too much ancient and modern curse wey nairaland peeps dey lay no get part 2!
so many bad mouthed peeps full nairaland o!
its lyk nairaland sabi curse not yarb but CURSE people pass tweeta o

1 Like

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
OVOKO!!!!
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by KingLennon(m): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Are you sure
Ayam sure grin
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by lokito: 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
She looks like Rasputia from Norbit
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
even with 1 Million.. i can't Bleep her not to talk of marrying her
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by buchilino(m): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
HONESTLY SA MEN HAVE WEIRD TASTE
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by wink2015(m): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
Made4naijalove:
The South African lady says that the reason other women's husbands and boyfriends do not want to leave her alone is because she wears skimpy clothes to cook for them in her ''apartment".

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/03/south-african-woman-states-why-men-dont-want-to-leave-her-alone/

Cute!
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
KingLennon:

Ayam sure grin

Ehn undecided
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by ddjay: 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
Made4naijalove:
The South African lady says that the reason other women's husbands and boyfriends do not want to leave her alone is because she wears skimpy clothes to cook for them in her ''apartment".

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/03/south-african-woman-states-why-men-dont-want-to-leave-her-alone/

I can't date or marry this one because i fit make mistake cut am, cook am, frh am chop
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
Timisamd:
grin you don mad I swaer .. grin grin
Looooooool
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kpotorkpotor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. / Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.