Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (77996 Views)

SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) / Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by chukwuibuipob: 1:49am On Mar 12, 2019
fatymore:
who be this one
ur uncu
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by chukwuibuipob: 1:57am On Mar 12, 2019
fatymore:
who be this one
ur uncu.Cos u are d only one dey name Fatimoh abi
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Majid1990(m): 2:09am On Mar 12, 2019
See head like moping stick
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by ajensly1987(m): 2:43am On Mar 12, 2019
Honestly, I was bored with heat here in Calabar but this post especially the comments just Brake my boredom like minimie Chin Chin. For me She looks like Ogoja FUfu.... She can even make an erect d.ck in the bedroom to fall. Let alone dinning
tohyorsih:

the woman offend you before?
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by ajensly1987(m): 2:45am On Mar 12, 2019
Hahahaha, but just take a second look at her
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by tohyorsih(f): 2:46am On Mar 12, 2019
ajensly1987:
Honestly, I was bored with heat here in Calabar but this post especially the comments just Brake my boredom like minimie Chin Chin. For me She looks like Ogoja FUfu.... She can even make an erect d.ck in the bedroom to fall. Let alone dinning
haha you have finally killed me grin
why ur own con worse na? haba ogoja fufu grin

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by czar2k16(m): 5:19am On Mar 12, 2019
Years from now, she probably will be regretting posting this SMH undecided

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Tabitha03(f): 6:59am On Mar 12, 2019
Malaika indeed. Big Bold Ugly grandma.
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by kingbuchyno: 7:00am On Mar 12, 2019
This one na ntoooor
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Zigdore: 7:24am On Mar 12, 2019
daddytime:
So even the primate families of Monkey, chimps and Gorilla don dey imitate dem Bob risky with their cross dressing...wonderment...

This na matured male Gorilla wey wear woman dress na...
This na serious upper cut. Hahahahaha
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Aboks(m): 8:02am On Mar 12, 2019
dis wan na BUW(big ugly women)
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by obontami: 8:10am On Mar 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
Na Mrcork grin him just dey catch fun

So that dude is a fccccking faggit ? shocked
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Oyindidi(f): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2019
obontami:

So that dude is a fccccking faggit ? shocked
Lol, yes o
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by bigiyaro(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2019
greatnaija01:
wow... she looks like she has downs syndrome or maybe the excess fats clogged up her BRAIN.

only a drunk man would be aroused by her o.
chisos! u r surfrin from"over Savagery" downs syndrome ke?

1 Like

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by zealadjay(m): 8:37am On Mar 12, 2019
this is why am gonna call her angel Di-maria... hehehehehehehehe

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by fatymore(f): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
ur uncu.Cos u are d only one dey name Fatimoh abi
OK egbon
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2019
KingLennon:

Pls lets keep the story short like MI abaga. I detest fat people

I see
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2019
KingLennon:

Pls lets keep the story short like MI abaga. I detest fat people

I see undecided
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by ajepako(f): 9:58am On Mar 12, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Rubbish. She looks like mortar and she resembles ajepako

Your head nack ground tongue tongue

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by duruZed(m): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
This one has killed my libido
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Opeoluwasamuel: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
Styluscrib:
Please pardon her she was day dreaming when someone was writing for her.

cheating isn't always stemmed from a bad perspective, sometimes sexual dissatisfaction is a major factor, sexual satisfaction in relationships is premised on the knowledge that you open yourself to and the principles you engage. Different ladies had different stories to tell, here's a classic story of one: follow the link to read more.
https://goodproducts.com.ng/on-orgasm

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by bikefab(m): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
Nice kitchen
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by litaninja(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
Who get this puff puff?
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Julietcutie(f): 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
greatnaija01:
Juliet, long time... BUT you know sha that
she needs SLIM TEA o... '

also she needs CLOTHES.... she does not have enough clothes her size so she wear the clothes from when she was younger.
grin
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
grin some men dey try sha
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Successfulben: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2020
Hmmm...I don't still give a f*ck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. / Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.