Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid (28726 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game / Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by RIHMEEK(m): 7:07am On Mar 13, 2019
kushercain:
Juve to win on aggregate 3-2
Ororo to score hatrick
Bro your prediction came to pass.... One bottle for your head...

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Emereolevanwill(m): 7:21am On Mar 13, 2019
kushercain:
Juve to win on aggregate 3-2
Ororo to score hatrick
Are u a genius?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Martinez19(m): 8:22am On Mar 13, 2019
Teeklef:

Your opinion!!! Not proven sis...... Before his arrival they have won 9 champions league, so what do you mean by saying they are not a great team before his arrival? Are you telling me that he's the greatest player in the history of Madrid cause ayam not understanding ooo.
See the nonsense you are saying. Before Ronaldo, madrid won the champions league in 2002 and won the la liga in 2003. Since then, it was a trophy less spell despite having the galacticos. Since the 2004/05 season to 2009/10 season, Madrid never went beyond the round of 16 in the ucl. Though they had nice champions league titles in the past but they were shitty and pathetic for a long time afterwards. Their only major achievements after 2003 and before Ronaldo was winning the la liga in 2007 & 2008. Even at that, they never went beyond the round of 16 in the 2007 & 2008 ucl seasons. Their victories Spain in 2007 & 2008 coincided with a huge drop in FC Barcelona's form as Ronaldinho and Deco had stop performing on the top level and Barca spent the 2008 season trying to rebuild their team after Ronaldinho's departure. What happened when Barca regained their form in 2008/09? They trashed Madrid, the champions of Spain, 6-2 at the Santiago Bernabeu exposing Madrid as "wuruwuru" champions of Spain and Madrid went trophiless that season. That was the season before Ronaldo came.

The fact that they had nine champions league did not prevent them from being a shitty and pathetic club before Ronaldo came. Would you say Nottingham Forest is a big club because they have two ucl titles? Of course not. Try to be logical in your arguments.

Cc. safarigirl, Ozkar

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by naturalwaves: 8:52am On Mar 13, 2019
undisputed106:

If I were to follow my mind, I'd say Juventus no fit win Atletico
But
If I were to judge with the past, I would say anything fit happen.

But really, e go difficult for Juventus. All those suggestions no go work. Atletico is not one of those farmers team they beat in Turin.
He don happen o bros

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by naturalwaves: 8:56am On Mar 13, 2019
Reussite:

...& that exactly was what they did. Looks like they got the drill. wink
Some of us are born-analysts wink. It happened exactly as I suggested. 2 aerial goals and 1 set piece goal. Awesome performance!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Teeklef(m): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2019
Martinez19:
See the nonsense you are saying. Before Ronaldo, madrid won the champions league in 2002 and won the la liga in 2003. Since then, it was a trophy less spell despite having the galacticos. Since the 2004/05 season to 2009/10 season, Madrid never went beyond the round of 16 in the ucl. Though they had nice champions league titles in the past but they were shitty and pathetic for a long time afterwards. Their only major achievements after 2003 and before Ronaldo was winning the la liga in 2007 & 2008. Even at that, they never went beyond the round of 16 in the 2007 & 2008 ucl seasons. Their victories Spain in 2007 & 2008 coincided with a huge drop in FC Barcelona's form as Ronaldinho and Deco had stop performing on the top level and Barca spent the 2008 season trying to rebuild their team after Ronaldinho's departure. What happened when Barca regained their form in 2008/09? They trashed Madrid, the champions of Spain, 6-2 at the Santiago Bernabeu exposing Madrid as "wuruwuru" champions of Spain and Madrid went trophiless that season. That was the season before Ronaldo came.

The fact that they had nine champions league did not prevent them from being a shitty and pathetic club before Ronaldo came. Would you say Nottingham Forest is a big club because they have two ucl titles? Of course not. Try to be logical in your arguments.

Cc. safarigirl, Ozkar
Your opinion!!!! There is sense in nonsense...... Inugo.
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by naturalwaves: 9:03am On Mar 13, 2019
I saw this coming.the lads did exactly this same thing. Joseph Yobo was just blabbing trash yesterday.

naturalwaves:
Ronaldo's self belief is awesome. Anything can happen in football. My only fear is that Juventus does not have the kind of midfield that can withstand that of Atletico and that was why it was difficult to penetrate in the first leg. Therefore, it will be better if Juve use side wings , float in the ball and rely on the height of Mandzukic and Ronaldo's aerial ability. Diego Simon will set up his team to be totally defensive in the first 45 minutes to see how well and far they can protect the 2 goal advantage. Juventus will most likely need to rely on set pieces and aerial balls.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by decrownprince(m): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2019
kushercain:
Juve to win on aggregate 3-2 Ororo to score hatrick
Wow. Everything u said came thru.
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by pinkysegun(m): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2019
cr7lomo:
I c u scoring a hat trick...3.0 juve
you guys who mentioned hattrick should do try for the lottery

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by dguizman(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2019
IbukunSangotola:
You try ATM no even get one shot on target

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwe’s Football Team Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Super Eagles Friendly / Vincent Enyeama & Wife Celebrate Their 11th Wedding Anniversary / I Feel Sorry For Alvaro Morata - Ruud Gulit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.