Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations (1137 Views)

Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women / Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations by Godoverevery: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
good afternoon Everyone.... just want to share what happened over the weekend at my friend place I visited in Abeokuta.
it was on Saturday we were home cos we club all Friday nite....is fiancée was around......dat was 2nd time I was meeting and seeing her .....d first was Wen dey both came to lag for a friend wedding.....she looks decent and soft spoken.....what happened I was in d living room sleeping while but of dem were inside the bedroom.....
so it happened that she ask my guy for somethings which he have been posting her.....so she got angry dat Saturday cos he said he wasn't her father......she picked up his phone after ranting cos he was making jest of her and smashed it on the floor d screen broke slightly(Samsung 9)......but d smart gal have already kept her phone in her pocket.....he wanted to smash her phone in return too so struggle started cos she held on to the phone ...so it the noise she was making calling my name that woke me up...dash into the room saw her on the floor her hair already ruff, bruises on her body already (my friend keep his finger nails)....he had hit her several times just to weaken her but she was strong......I tried to separate dem but couldn't cos my friend was really high (he smokes weed alot)....so had to get his neighbor in cos dey also heard d noise bfr we could separate them.
he insisted on breaking her iPhone 8 even in d process he hit me twice Wen I was holding him back but I knew it was due to the highness.....d lady left dat day.
on Sunday she came begging and even took d phone along dat she will fix it......I also pleaded on her behalf but my guy already open up to me dat he done with her.

So I don't understand why do some women like destroying there men property during altercations or moment of anger
And if u have experience D's before can u share wat u did or how u reacted cos I have also experience dat aswell while I was in school (dat a story for another day).
Re: Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations by pocohantas(f): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
Because they are violent and they believe it will hurt you.

"he had hit her several times just to weaken her but she was strong"

Hahahahaha. Werey meji.
Leave them to their own devices abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations by JasonScoolari: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
What your Igbò smoking friend and his phone smashing girlfriend have between them is not RELATIONSHIP..... Rather, it is what I choose to call GROSS STUPIDITY.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations by Easybela(f): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
undecided thank God they are only in a relationship,if they both are too hot tempered ,marriage is a big NO for them,they should split asap. If you know you can't control your temper, when angry,always go for a cool headed mate to avoid domestic war.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations by AstroG: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
That was how one barged into my compound threatening fire and brimstone cus she caught me with her bestfriend,ah asked her f there was ever a day ah told her we were in a relationship. She started the usual girls ranting and in the process broke the side mirror of my Car. The HOT BRAIN RESETTING SLAP SHE RECEIVED FROM ME WAS THUNDEROUS.

She cried heavily while leaving,and told me she will deal with me.
Am still waiting patiently for her
Ah don't take rubbish. undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations by Godoverevery: 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
AstroG:
That was how one barged into my compound threatening fire and brimstone cus she caught me with her bestfriend,ah asked her f there was ever a day ah told her we were in a relationship. She started the usual girls ranting and in the process broke the side mirror of my Car. The HOT BRAIN RESETTING SLAP SHE RECEIVED FROM ME WAS THUNDEROUS.

She cried heavily while leaving,and told me she will deal with me.
Am still waiting patiently for her
Ah don't take rubbish. undecided undecided
nawa ooo.......
Re: Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations by Godoverevery: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:
Because they are violent and they believe it will hurt you.

Hahahahaha. Werey meji.
Leave them to their own devices abeg.
majority of you ladies do this....... funny enough is not something dat got to d with age even older women do it.
Re: Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations by pocohantas(f): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
Godoverevery:

majority of you ladies do this....... funny enough is not something dat got to d with age even older women do it.

Funny how you went from SOME to MAJORITY.

grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations by Godoverevery: 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:

Funny how you went from SOME to MAJORITY.

grin
yea a handful some of u Ladies..... like u haven't done such before.
Re: Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations by seankafor(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
U for allow the guy show am pepper..

Stupid hoe
Re: Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations by Newguyhere: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
any lady that try that rubbish with me will definitely regret the day she was born angry
Re: Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
He is no better than her if he was attempting to break her phone in return and hitting her. Two hot-tempered people have no business being in a r/ship.
Re: Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
Immaturity knows no age truly.
Re: Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations by Ekez(m): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
A lady break my phone's screen?
When i finish her ehn her face go be like keke wey jam dangote truck b4 she live ma house.
I don't take bullshit from anybody.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations by 24kmagic: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
I'm not that much a violent guy but if a girl puts me in this awkward position, I will brutalize her. I will so bruise her.

Being a man doesn't mean being without emotions. Push me to the wall and I will make sure you regret ever knowing me.

What nonsense!

Meanwhile.....

This is going to front page.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations by Sierusvirus(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
Only if the man wants to take that rubbish but if not, take it up legally and she will pay for every single thing she has damaged even add more to her bills ( if the guy wants that sha)

A girl once told me she will destroy my property, I told her I like fun and she will be ready to get burnt cos since she doesn’t have any property, I will surely set her body on fire and make sure it destroys her skin completely but she won’t die. At least I will endure mine and she will do same.

After my words, she never mention that useless statement again to me cos she knows who she’s dealing with.

I will never in my life accept that rubbish.
Re: Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations by MrFuckallday: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
Mehn as for me, ion think I’d beat her I’ve bowed by God’s grace never to hit a woman ever. But I must take her phone and all her valuable belongings she cane with before she leaves and I’d sell em to fix my darn screen. My guys no fit get mind stop me ces if I vex everybody fit collect.
Re: Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations by seniorgozman(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
No human being will try that rubbish with me
Re: Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations by genq(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
Destroy my belongings? properties that her ancestors cannot afford? I swear she'll return home stark nak3d, covered in bruises

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations by id4sho(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
naso my guy come back from club with this babe 4 jos. she was busy ranting becus of cash wey guyman promise. she come smoke Indian hemp sk and drink spirit finish .naso babe rush enter palour break glass TV stand. my guy set no dull, him remove sword flog d living day light for her body. Fear enter her body becus she under estimate my guy cus he's a medical doctor and fine gentle man.

(1) (Reply)

”ladies Are Gold Digger”man Cries Out After A Lady Follows Him Becos Of His Car / Girls Are Really Wicked. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.