Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

H - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / H (5544 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny / Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: H by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 13, 2019
osaskywire:
Hmmm don't mind those fools ranting rituals....
Now back to the matter I can remember vividly it happened to me last week.. I did only 1 round my thing sef no stand up again.... I talked 2 1 of my guy he gave me TM.. I called that same girl because she made jest of me da day...
My bro believe me I bleeped her 4.. Like 45 to 50 mins I never came she herself cummed 3 times....
And about you seeing blood in your mouth may you sucked her when she was on her period
Thanks.
But whats TM.. u mean tramadol? Huh?
I've never done drugs
Re: H by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 13, 2019
SaucyBenks:
Honestly they've used you...she's been used already too n they used you through her. Hope you get?
How do you mean?
Re: H by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 13, 2019
grad2012:
You don't just know what trouble you are saving yourself from when you have self control.

Must you have sex with every random gal you meet. just take a look at were you landed yourself.

See I think she has used you for some diabolical purpose. If you are a Christian pls meet your pastor n if a Muslim meet your imam for prayers.

Thanks.
I don't know what came over me.
I was actually going to delete her number, but something just pushed me to dial. In my entire life ive only done random once..3 years ago..
Re: H by SaucyBenks(m): 9:04am On Mar 13, 2019
Hillsabah18:

How do you mean?
lol... Seem you no dey light.

Here's how it works, you Bleep a used girl, you are doomed through her and the one who used her keeps getting prosperous... This is Nigeria bro.

1 Like

Re: H by YungTemy(m): 9:11am On Mar 13, 2019
Op you slept with a lady that her pant has been used. And the fact that you've had sex with this victim automatically means you've literally fallen victim. Go and pray to God and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: H by jimbson: 9:31am On Mar 13, 2019
SaucyBenks:
lol... Seem you no dey light.

Here's how it works, you Bleep a used girl, you are doomed through her and the one who used her keeps getting prosperous... This is Nigeria bro.

And that is called networking .... lol

1 Like

Re: H by keenn: 10:40am On Mar 13, 2019
Hillsabah18:
This is a mixture of confession and a cry for help. I know that stupidity was displayed by me. But please snd please focus on the solution.
I was on my way to visit my virgin girlfriend on Saturday.
So i met this cuuuuuuute lady in the cab. I wasn't interested in starting a conversation. She made her calls, i made my calls (may be she liked my diction). So something came up and we talked a little.
She was dropping and gave the cab money he didn't have change so i offered to pay.
That was how she took my phone and typed her number.
Sunday night i called just to check on her, long story short. She was with me from 10pm Same sunday to 8am Monday morning.
While she came in and was making calls, i realised that shes very vast and close to the main politicians in town. I mean the bad guys (i live in a thug ruled state) No be small babe. She was even discussing the political related killing of a top viking leader in town with her sister (Norsemen/vikings rule the state)
I made her shower, i showered too...
Time came to sleep and i gave her massage and she was sleepy. So she was on the bed and i told her that i wanted something casual if she can cope with that. She consented.
After series of fore play and sucking, I went one round which was good, usually i will bounce back after like 10 minutes and can do until we are tired.

So my d*ck couldn't get up again to my surprise.
She suck me tire, was begging me to make her cum but i couldn't stand up. Just did fingering, hoping I'll be back.

At some point, after i breaked from sucking seem there was blood in my mouth, i couldn't locate a wound in my mouth. Could it be from her breast

She said may be my girlfriend has done something on me so i can't go more than one round with any other gal. This sounded strange to me.. but off course my gf is virgin, which i respect, she wouldnt do that (The reason i go out).

My sorry is that from that night, i didn't sleep well, i felt empty, light, sick.

She even wanted to go wtht pay but i just transferred her some money.

The problem is that after that night, till Tuesday morning now, i don't feel my thing again.
I also noticed some cut on her body like jazz something. Though i checked her bag. Saw an old black nylon, looked like powder to me andi didnt take it serious.

Please ladies & guys who knows the ways of runs girls etc..
Abuse and then advice me. Thanks in anticipation

Please

This is the best advise you will ever get

Copy and paste this your story in the sexuality section of romance.

Why that pattern of advice? u will get proper advice from guys most are agnostic and atheist that have one time experienced what u have at the mo and how they overcame it.

That's all I have to say.

You will thank me later.
Re: H by Zombicmodz: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2019
Don't listen to these wicked souls on nairaland. You will bleep plenty Kitty...just get married first.

Re: H by ghettochild4u(m): 11:14am On Mar 13, 2019
U have mumuciously used urself for Benz... Na u give her d go ahead o....
U been used my guy...
Please leave that innocent girl for a better man..
U own don kpeme

1 Like

Re: H by SaucyBenks(m): 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
jimbson:

And that is called networking .... lol
you sabi... That name fit am grin
Re: H by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
The topic should be
A Lady used a Nairalander for Logo Benz grin

2 Likes

Re: H by KendrickAyomide: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
From ur story I don't think u used condom, and secondly u saw blood in ur mouth and there was not cut on u...

My son they have used ur destiny.....

(Locate the nearest MFM with immediate alacrity)
. LWKMD
Re: H by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
SilentVboy:
Hmmmm, knacking gone wrong.......

Let me consult the village people...
wetin them talk bro?
Re: H by may320: 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hillsabah18:

Okay nah...Thanks
How far bros? The 'thing' don come back?
Re: H by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
may320:

How far bros? The 'thing' don come back?
Yee bro..i don bleep tire.as i dey now i just took climaz to recoperate...
lemme share
Re: H by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
So this shit happened on Sunday.
I decided to take things calm with the bae o..because one part of my mind felt its psychological.
I am usually at my best with someone i know well.

So by Tuesday aft i decided to jerk off with vaseline to see if i will cum. I did. So by evening i started getting erection. Fast Wed the bae called, passed bye just touched her but she was going to her sis place (confirm)..

So Thursday evening bae was around oh.. so we got talking.. i got to know she's from a royal home. I saw pictures and lot of things, we really talked and i felt this opened up my heart to her.

To cut the story... i bleeped until she pass out..
As i dey type now, my own regular bae is around now and I've tried a new style this evening.

I'm fine oh!
Im fine.
Thanks for all who wished me well.
For those who bad mouthed me una well done.
Happy Sunday all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just For Fun: Guys Which One Is Ur Choice, Ladies Which Type Is URS? / Two Beautiful Ladies Goes Naked On Highway; Twerks Hard And Causes Accidents / My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.