Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. (5532 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Can You Marry Someone That Your Friend Have Had Sexual Relationship With? / Sizzling Photos Of Thicc Girls That Would Leave The #AssGang Craving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by OZIOGU1: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2023
In this life ehh fear women,

I had the intention of bringing this story here since the journey begins but i wanted to be sure that she finalized her plans and actually believe the saying that if you meet a snake and a woman in the room, my guy secure the snake and deal with the woman grin.

My friend is married for 14yrs with no child, all effort to get the hubby to hospital for fertility test prove very difficult, on the other hand she did her own and it was confirm she is ok, fast forward to last year the hubby finally yielded to the family pressure and did the test in three different hospitals, lo and behold my guy was confirmed to have LSC or He can't give woman beans chop, the wife became very sad coz for her if the Man had agreed right from time by now there would have been a solution medically or trad.

Now she confirms to me she wasted her 14yrs with the Man and now she is no longer young enough to even look for a guy to settle with, then she open up on plans to japa last year October, i ask why? she said if she no get children make she get money and possibly oyinbo people no dey despise older a much older African woman the way we do here she is 40yrs. she requested i borrowed her 500k to support her movement i told her i dont have, even if i do i doubt i will give coz i am not happy the hubby is not aware of this plans.

fast forward to yesterday, this babe don move and she arrive safely and she just said comrade as she use to call me (Marriage don end be that), the hubby is not aware as i speak, how can women be this wicked?

I believe it should not get to this level, what do you think?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Lordeh(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2023
This one na casted situation, when the man find out make him adopt....
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Pooldrowning(f): 9:57am On Nov 10, 2023
E reach to laugh abeg

2 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by OZIOGU1: 10:01am On Nov 10, 2023
dominique:
We should fear women but not the man that wasted 14 years of her life by concealing his fertility status from her? She should have made this move at least 5 years ago

Sad anyway, i think couples should learn to communicate more, i feel there was a communication gap and possibly lack of respect for the woman opinion

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by OZIOGU1: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2023
Lordeh:
This one na casted situation, when the man find out make him adopt....

This should have been an agreement between both long ago, but i think there was no proper communication.
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Nbote(m): 10:12am On Nov 10, 2023
Gender wey even God refused to ask them why they ate and gave man the forbidden fruit

2 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Coolsat(m): 10:15am On Nov 10, 2023
How can you blame the woman in this case?
Op you are selfish.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by sanya4good(m): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2023
The woman did nothing bad. That man deserved the treatment.

19 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by OZIOGU1: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2023
Coolsat:
How can you blame the woman in this case?
Op you are selfish.

Understand me, i am not blaming her, she has the money, just tell the Man you are ending the marriage and leave his house in peace, let me be frank with you so long as there is no official divorce documents between both, if she goes out bleeping over there she is cheating on the man, coz she has a valid marriage, abi you are encouraging what judy did to May? grin

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by perfectsusanoo(m): 10:23am On Nov 10, 2023
The woman try sef. if na some women wit vermin heart, something must fall out or off that man.

2 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Coolsat(m): 10:26am On Nov 10, 2023
OZIOGU1:

Understand me, i am not blaming her, she has the money, just tell the Man you are ending the marriage and leave his house in peace, let me be frank with you so long as there is no official divorce documents between both, if she goes out bleeping over there she is cheating on the man, coz she has a valid marriage, abi you are encouraging what judy did to May? grin
But the man also has been hiding alot of things from her in the marriage. Nobody is encouraging her but I don't tell people how to react when being hurt

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Sofialuv(f): 10:29am On Nov 10, 2023
OZIOGU1:

so that the man can call his family people to start begging abi? If it's the woman that can't give birth will the man stay?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by OZIOGU1: 10:34am On Nov 10, 2023
Coolsat:
But the man also has been hiding alot of things from her in the marriage. Nobody is encouraging her but I don't tell people how to react when being hurt

On point

4 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
Man wouldn't go for medical test all this years, what other evidence to prove that he is hiding something albeit not pleasant.

Right call for me though kudos

4 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by minasu190: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
What is the fear there? Marriage of 14years without no child and she later realize that the man can't produce and you blaming her, bros if na your sister wet in go be your advice....comrade, the lady did the right thing.

13 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by GreatAchiever1: 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
What happened to for better or for worse? It seems modern marriage is now for better or for best.
This is all shades of wrong.

3 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
You are not a good friend... To her you are a friend she can confide in but here you are comparing her with a serpent and judging her.

How is this woman at fault? Do you know the pains she had gone through for inability to conceive, what has been said to her by relatives, in-laws, monitoring spirits? 14 years of her life gone on account of deceit. Not fair at all.
It's good she has changed environment to start over. Unlike here in Nigeria where she will be termed a barren 40 years old Evening Newspaper,she has other chances over there and won't be called names.

The way she handled the relocation may not seem totally right but she knows best.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Jeon(f): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
She did well.

9 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Funjosh(m): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
Things dey sup
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Ahmed0336(m): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
She did well, but if na my sister I doubt if it would have taken this long.

WICKED MAN angry

8 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Kobicove(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
She did no wrong.

It is wickedness to force a person to tie himself/herself to you in marriage due to a fundamental problem that affects only you undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by OZIOGU1: 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2023
Persephone1:
You are not a good friend... To her you are a friend she can confide in but here you are comparing her with a serpent and judging her.

How is this woman at fault? Do you know the pains she had gone through for inability to conceive, what has been said to her by relatives, in-laws, monitoring spirits? 14 years of her life gone on account of deceit. Not fair at all.
It's good she has changed environment to start over. Unlike here in Nigeria where she will be termed a barren 40 years old Evening Newspaper, she has other chances over there and won't be called names.

The way she handled the relocation may not seem totally right but she knows best.

Exactly my point, is ok for me if she is leaving the marriage, but i am not ok the way she handle her relocation, i advised her to sit the man down, tell him guy, i can't continue with you, i need to move on, why seizing communication with the man? Secondly she is a decent woman to the best of my knowledge

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Jman06(m): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
If this story is true, the guy should just go to a good hospital and treat himself, afterwards he should marry a younger girl that can bear him children.

LSC (when it truly occurs) is very easy to treat!
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Preservedfish: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
This is bad

I don't support this

Why's it so hard telling her husband??

Some women are heartless
Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by beekind: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
Reading the responses just shows why we have so many religious spaces in Nigeria yet the country is so evil.
Did anyone notice no one addressed the issue from a religious angle?

99% of this people commenting up there are very committed members of one church or mosque yet when it comes to issues of daily living the bible or quran they read does not influence their decision and judgement.
And this is why we have churches/mosques on every street in this country yet the country is full of evil, wicked, people who steal at every chance they get yet beat their children silly if they steal a piece of meat from the pot.

Now back to the issue, since it seems a lot of ignorant people have commented earlier let me address some issues.
1. A man with low sperm count can father a child all it needs to produce a child is 1 sperm
2. A man may have low sperm count and not know, as a matter of fact many people who have children actuallyy have low sperm count at one point or the other.
3. There is no way to 100% a ladies fertility unless shes pregnant, unlike a man that you can check his sperm parameters a lady may be able to get pregnant but may not be able to carry such to term, ladies reproductive system are way to complex that its only birthing a child successfully that validates a ladies fertility.

Having said all these, I didn't read that the man was beating her, she married the man and made a vow for better and for worse but she has abandoned the vow and fled abroad, there are lots of women in that abroad without a partner who are depressed and crying on the internet everyday.

As someone who is a citizen of that same abroad and have lived there enough, I can tell you that travelling out is not an automatic solution to anyones problem.

3 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by OZIOGU1: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
beekind:
Reading the responses just shows why we have so many religious spaces in Nigeria yet the country is so evil.

99% of this people commenting up there are very committed members of one church or mosque yet when it comes to issues of daily living the bible or quran they read does not influence their decision and judgement.
And this is why we have churches/mosques on every street in this country yet the country is full of evil, wicked, people who steal at every chance they get yet beat their children silly if they steal a piece of meat from the pot.

Now back to the issue, since it seems a lot of ignorant people have commented earlier let me address some issues.
1. A man with low sperm count can father a child all it needs to produce a child is 1 sperm
2. A man may have low sperm count and not know, as a matter of fact many people who have children actuallyy have low sperm count at one point or the other.
3. There is no way to 100% a ladies fertility unless shes pregnant, unlike a man that you can check his sperm parameters a lady may be able to get pregnant but may not be able to carry such to term, ladies reproductive system are way to complex that its only birthing a child successfully that validates a ladies fertility.

Having said all these, I didn't read that the man was beating her, she married the man and made a vow for better and for worse but she has abandoned the vow and fled abroad, there are lots of women in that abroad without a partner who are depressed and crying on the internet everyday.

As someone who is a citizen of that same abroad and have lived there enough, I can tell you that travelling out is not an automatic solution to anyones problem.

God bless you sir, your point is very valid, she never complained of any domestic violence any way, but she said He drinks alcohol excessively.

2 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Blitzking: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
beekind:

You dey mind these church and mosque goers....

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by NeeKlaus: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
The woman did nothing wrong here.
The man is to blame. How can he be stubborn for 14 years when he knows how society treats a woman without children?

No be everything be "Fear Women", I support her completely. 14 years of her life because a Man is stubborn?

7 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by eniolorunfe: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
Fear women? This one is fear men abeg!

Na wa for you! Man waste woman time/youth yet na the woman make we fear.

The man is a wicked man! He refused to go for test until his wife was 39. A lady that married @ 26. Very wicked man!!! She should have left him a long time ago.

8 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Westerhoffe(m): 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
OZIOGU1:
In this life ehh fear women,

I had the intention of bringing this story here since the journey begins but i wanted to be sure that she finalized her plans and actually believe the saying that if you meet a snake and a woman in the room, my guy secure the snake and deal with the woman grin.

My friend is married for 14yrs with no child, all effort to get the hubby to hospital for fertility test prove very difficult, on the other hand she did her own and it was confirm she is ok, fast forward to last year the hubby finally yielded to the family pressure and did the test in three different hospitals, lo and behold my guy was confirmed to have LSC or He can't give woman beans chop, the wife became very sad coz for her if the Man had agreed right from time by now there would have been a solution medically or trad.

Now she confirms to me she wasted her 14yrs with the Man and now she is no longer young enough to even look for a guy to settle with, then she open up on plans to japa last year October, i ask why? she said if she no get children make she get money and possibly oyinbo people no dey despise older a much older African woman the way we do here she is 40yrs. she requested i borrowed her 500k to support her movement i told her i dont have, even if i do i doubt i will give coz i am not happy the hubby is not aware of this plans.

fast forward to yesterday, this babe don move and she arrive safely and she just said comrade as she use to call me (Marriage don end be that), the hubby is not aware as i speak, how can women be this wicked?

I believe it should not get to this level, what do you think?

Please, edit this post and remove the part I bolded strikethrough, then add a full stop.

Why didn't he open up?
LSC has several traditional method of treatment that works perfectly. He kept shut and kept deceiving the woman for good 14 years! That's horrible of him. I won't ever support that. Never.

He should even be happy she didn't go out to find him children to father wastefully; because if she had done that, he'll be the first to go run a DNA and come onto Social Media to accuse her of bringing him bastards to cater for.

That woman is not wicked. Do you think he would have stayed with the woman if she was the one barren? No… he definitely won't. His family will shame the woman to the point that she'll amost commit suicide.

So please, remove that sentence of calling her wicked. She's not wicked. She's a good woman.
Let the husband deal with his new life himself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. by Martinez39s(m): 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
The man did his wife dirty. His reluctance to get tested from the onset showed he was fully aware of his condition. This was so wrong of him. It is such a callous thing to do to your spouse, especially when your spouse really wanted kids. Such deliberate wickedness that has cursed irredeemable damage should not go unpunished.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See My Ugly Girlfriend PICS / Come To My House Lets Quarantine Together- Lagos Babe Twerks In Panties / MEN!!! Women Don't Love Or Care About You!(photos) - Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.