Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,783 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

H - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / H (5535 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny / Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

H by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
This
Re: H by SilentVboy: 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hmmmm, knacking gone wrong.......

Let me consult the village people...

14 Likes

Re: H by SaucyBenks(m): 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
Honestly they've used you...she's been used already too n they used you through her. Hope you get?
Re: H by Auladimeji2: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
Subhanalaihshocked
You slept with Ogbanje.You exchanged your pen1s for 5 minutes sex.Brother Matthias You are in soupgringringrin

On a serious matter.Your pen1s is gone and it's gone for. spiritual fvck.Just take heart

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: H by Auladimeji2: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
SaucyBenks:
Honestly they've used you...she's been used already too n they used you through her. Hope you get?
Hawusubilaihshocked

3 Likes

Re: H by Auladimeji2: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
lalasticlala come and see how a lady use a Nairander for ritual

8 Likes

Re: H by grad2012(f): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
You don't just know what trouble you are saving yourself from when you have self control.

Must you have sex with every random gal you meet. just take a look at were you landed yourself.

See I think she has used you for some diabolical purpose. If you are a Christian pls meet your pastor n if a Muslim meet your imam for prayers.

8 Likes

Re: H by Ablemax(m): 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ma guy your penis is now been used to drink cool fanta and coke in the under world

Next time dont Bleep anything under skirt.

But hope you enjoyed the last pussy sha?

Because it look like it ur last pussy u will Bleep.
Re: H by Ablemax(m): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
Why una dae change the Bleep na....
No be una Bleep na
Re: H by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
Arise oh conqueror. Pussy has come to pay.

Bro, this is beyond ordinary. Go nd seek spiritual consultation.
Re: H by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
just chew bitter cola... u
ll be fine. ur preaq go get bone !!!

4 Likes

Re: H by Generalnomercy: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
Inconclusive pussy

3 Likes

Re: H by Chiiamaka: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
Comment though.. Lwkm ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: H by shege45: 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
Generalnomercy:
Inconclusive pussy
so do you mean it has been rigged?

11 Likes

Re: H by PSTEMMA1960(m): 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
From ur story I don't think u used condom, and secondly u saw blood in ur mouth and there was not cut on u...

My son they have used ur destiny.....

(Locate the nearest MFM with immediate alacrity)

5 Likes

Re: H by Olibboy: 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ur hormone is not balance.

3 Likes

Re: H by may320: 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
I dont know what's wrong with you guys!
That others are doing bad things doesn't license everyone to do same but you'll always want to belong.
Where is morality? Where is the fear of God? Once you come across any lady for the first time, your dick becomes your brain, you wouldn't remember that its not all that are human or 'chop-able', some are even on a mission and would throw themselves at you for free. undecided
Anyway, sorry for your predicament, I hope your brain starts to function properly should God deliver you from this.
Seek spiritual help asap.

2 Likes

Re: H by DMerciful(m): 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
Story for the gods
Re: H by Skengman: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
Generalnomercy:
Inconclusive pussy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: H by osaskywire: 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hmmm don't mind those fools ranting rituals....
Now back to the matter I can remember vividly it happened to me last week.. I did only 1 round my thing sef no stand up again.... I talked 2 1 of my guy he gave me TM.. I called that same girl because she made jest of me da day...
My bro believe me I bleeped her 4.. Like 45 to 50 mins I never came she herself cummed 3 times....
And about you seeing blood in your mouth may you sucked her when she was on her period

1 Like

Re: H by united442(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
grad2012:
You don't just know what trouble you are saving yourself from when you have self control.

Must you have sex with every random gal you meet. just take a look at were you landed yourself.

See I think she has used you for some diabolical purpose. If you are a Christian pls meet your pastor n if a Muslim meet your imam for prayers.

OP.... please listen to this lady's advise...no matter how shameful it is..

this should serve as a lesson to you..

i lost my manhood some years back though mine was a different case..
it was spiritual,they took it from me because i was a virgin and refuse to have sex even in d dream..

story short..i met my pastor n 3days prayer was conducted on me, the forth day morning,omo na dick stand erectgrin..

so o.p, i did advise you to do thesame,if atall u dey even go churchgrin

3 Likes

Re: H by infogenius(m): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
Op, it's purely psychological. Give urself a few days and u will be fine. However, u must desist from sleeping with girls anyhow as it makes u vulnerable to spiritual attacks.
Be prayerful and I believe God will help you
Re: H by Durhleepee(f): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
Kiki..sorry for you oh... You wanted something casual, there you have it now.

1 Like

Re: H by mejai(m): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
Adieus to ur dick, amigo grin

1 Like

Re: H by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
grad2012:

Well said!
Re: H by GuntersChain(m): 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
see guys drinking crunk juice. Yeeeeeeah in lil john voice
Re: H by AuntyAmope(m): 4:30am On Mar 13, 2019
undecided

ORISHIRISHI
Re: H by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 13, 2019
infogenius:
Op, it's purely psychological. Give urself a few days and u will be fine. However, u must desist from sleeping with girls anyhow as it makes u vulnerable to spiritual attacks.
Be prayerful and I believe God will help you
Thanks brotherly.
I'm believing this right now. I tried hand job yesterday and i was erect and eja...
I hope it gets fine
Re: H by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 13, 2019
united442:

OP.... please listen to this lady's advise...no matter how shameful it is..

this should serve as a lesson to you..

i lost my manhood some years back though mine was a different case..
it was spiritual,they took it from me because i was a virgin and refuse to have sex even in d dream..

story short..i met my pastor n 3days prayer was conducted on me, the forth day morning,omo na dick stand erectgrin..

so o.p, i did advise you to do thesame,if atall u dey even go churchgrin
Okay nah...
Thanks
Re: H by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 13, 2019
mejai:
Adieus to ur dick, amigo grin
Must you show yourself? Na your brother them kill for my story sha. I just pray you sef see a need to change your ways soonest.
Cultism kills
Re: H by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 13, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
From ur story I don't think u used condom, and secondly u saw blood in ur mouth and there was not cut on u...

My son they have used ur destiny.....

(Locate the nearest MFM with immediate alacrity)
I used condom.
Hmmmm... God forbid oh!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds / Whot I See In An Musque(pics Inside) / Just For Fun: Guys Which One Is Ur Choice, Ladies Which Type Is URS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.