Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil (26396 Views)

Nigeria: U.S. Organizes Global Boycott Of Nigerian Crude Oil / Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by Arinze212: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2012
forget this business! e no dey work!! i have an uncle that has done it for 8 years or so, always saying forcados this, moq that, loading
offloading, offshore e.t.c till date NO SHOW!!! People should find better things to do with their lives, Making big money doesn't come that easy!!! It's all a sham!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by tofek4real: 12:10pm On May 30, 2012
Hi, am based in warri and currently have dkp, ago and lpg How many quantity do you need and what is their mode of payment? Email me trustehitare@yahoo.com or call :08024766429
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by harakiri(m): 1:06pm On May 30, 2012
I haven't been into oil and gas for very long but i have gathered a lot of disturbing experiences and met all sorts of fraudulent people and time wasters. One major factor that sinks potentially good deals is GREED!!! You will hear a lot of agents complaining about the greed of other agents but when you bring a good deal to them, you will find out that are more greedy than the people they accuse of being greedy. There are a lot of agents who behave as if they have sworn never to seal a single deal in their lives. They desperately look for one useless thing or the other to complain about. If it's not the procedure, then they will make an issue of the commission sharing. They will demand for POP whereas they cannot show POF or even ordinary LOI from their so called buyer. A lot of them begin to act like tin gods when they are in contact with a buyer forgetting that the same buyer is talking to at least a dozen other agents. They will start bring all sorts of rubbish unrealistic procedures that can never work. Funny thing is that the buyer might not even be aware of all these cooked up procedures.

Further more, a lot of agents need to get into their thick heads that IT IS ALWAYS A SELLER'S MARKET! There is nobody on earth that will have millions of barrels of BLCO or FLCO and be begging for buyers rather, they are mobbed by buyers and buyer's mandates who travel from far away countries to met them. As i am typing this, there is a buyer's mandate from holland who is currently in the country sourcing for a genuine BLCO seller. I already have a few though. Even he has seen that it is not as easy as that. BLCO is not that easy to get but you will see all these silly so called "mandates" trying to play god and attempting to give "orders" forgetting that other agents are busy hustling to close a deal with his so called buyer. Greed is a very terrible thing!

Finally, there are a lot of dumb agents who think oil and gas is about arguing and making a fuss out of every document that comes their way. Let me give an example... Some days ago, i gave out an SPA for 100,000MT LPFO (bank to bank deal transaction) to a so called agent who claimed to have a buyer. Do you know this e-diot sent me an email telling me that he saw that same SPA on one useless website? I know told him that i got the SPA directly from the seller's mandate and even if i am dumb enough to "download" an SPA, who will i return it to after it has been signed? Will i "upload" it back to the internet? Against my better judgement, i gave his phone number to the seller's mandate who is based in Australia. When the mandate called him, he started beating about bush and picked out another thing in the SPA to make an issue of...Guess what he said? He said the seller's mandate banking co-ordinates shows NEW ZEALAND and that his wife is in NZ and he doesn't want his wife to know what he is doing, bla bla bla. The seller's mandate had to explain to him that the bank is NOT in New Zealand inspite of the name and that the bank is an Australian bank!!! Imagine the embarrassment! This thing happened just yesterday. That's to show you the kind of stoopid people that abound in this industry.

Nuff said!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by vayo92: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2012
Do you really have a genuine buyer? if yes, then lets work together as i have a direct source for TTT or TTO only. you may reach me @ 08033421698
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by sammyqjay: 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
tflow: What an interesting topic.I did it for 3 good year n never made a penil rather I wasted those years,time,money n dreamt of something dat wil never cum true.my only regret is my stupid friend dat introduce it to me.anyone telling u he or she has a product is just startin or introduce to the business.even if u ask a dog on the road in apapa if he has AGO d dog will tell u he ask just to know how stupid n crazy the business is.

I was in the bank with my buyer,all for the bank manager to bring out a fake document.there has never been a product in the first place.all dis that people say I have dis or dat is just a mere hoax.

Just imagine someone telling u that he has 20000MT of AGO that could worth billions of naira now send a common agent to start lookin for buyer is dat not insane.most of dis product are being financed by the bank so plsssss don't wast ur precious time n money lookin for fakers.the buyer n seller never agreed for once so they are just as stupid as the facilitator,cos they know they are not going to buy nor sell infact no product no money.I really suffered for that 3years but thank God I gat the experience about oil n gas.

Right now am the CEO of JollyGood Nig.ltd so I av my own company n do the downstream that is local supply of AGO,PMS n DPK.everybody in apapa are agents just wastin time n money most are just like dis agbero or taut.I really wish they could realise this on time n find sumthing better doing.anyone interest could call me on 08037699996.
vayo92: Do you really have a genuine buyer? if yes, then lets work together as i have a direct source for TTT or TTO only. you may reach me @ 08033421698
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by empowerdex(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2012
Its obvious from the age of this thread and the various post's I've read, that this biz is a phantom business, with several charlatan's posing as money bag's
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by lucynkem: 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2012
I agree with alot of post here, however I must say that I have made some good money from oil and gas products sales and marketing. There are alot of scams but that is mainly because people are not able to weed off time wasters from real sellers and buyer. If you are still inot it, we could discuss, the get you back into track. I am currently based in London but we talk on phone if you send me your email and number. I will give you some tips to help weed off time wasters. BUT YOU MUST BE PREPARED TO BE HONEST. My email is lucynkem@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by lucynkem: 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
I agree with alot of posts here, however I must say that I have made some good money from oil and gas products sales and marketing. There are alot of scams but that is mainly because people are not able to weed off time wasters from real sellers and buyer. If you are still in to it, we could discuss, then get you back on track. I am currently based in London but we can talk on phone or via mail, if you send me your email and number. I will give you some tips to help weed off time wasters. BUT YOU MUST BE PREPARED TO BE HONEST. My email is lucynkem@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by bgberbo: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
GideonG: It has been very frustrating, buyers and sellers don't always agree,so the will be wasting your credit and time.
So many times I was close to hitting it but at the end a very small thing will change the whole thing.

Day before Yesterday I was in Abuja for some buyers that needed 5000MT of DPK NNPC allocation. the alerted the bank, their money is ready I was there everybody was there but the supplier f**kd every body up. could'nt come down to Abuja to present the Hardcopy of the documents that's how we lost that.

It's been like this for long. the buyers will contact you and you will start wasting credit calling suppliers at the end of the day it will notwork and you will loose everything.but we can't stop doing it one day it's going to work! No need to give up even if you spent N50000 on calls just one deal can make you freaking rich!

hey, u can contact me at bgberbo@yahoo.com when u have a buyer. I have customers who are sellers. wld love to link u guys up-me i am a banker-need the transactions.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by purityjay: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
All it takes is for a ready buyer who has his bucket to give his capt name , gsm no, vssl details and paymasters details for confirmation once that is done, paymaster puts loaders in hotel an d presents the hard copies of his doc then S'C climbs the bucket. Once the liquid is poured and confirmed by the S'C payment is made in cash or bank. This is only for the ready pple and not for pple who will always ask questions. Action!
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by purityjay: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2012
If you want an Official AGO purchase,you must be ready to go into mutual indemnity with seller or no deal. If a seller has product and a buyer has fund to buy then non of the should be scare of putting down an indemnity. once SPA is signed, SCAN copies of chq with clause behind is swapped btw both parties,then at the point of boarding the Mother Vessel, Hard copies are exchanged. Who ever that does not perform upon boarding loses his indemnity to the other. Outside this there is no deal. This is only for the very ready buyers
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by mrwilson(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
We can meet with your demand any time and any day. We have over 8 million barrels of bonny light, 3 million barrels of forcado, and over 250,000 mt of AGO available. Interested and serious buyers or mandate should contact us and we will close the deal between 72-96 hours. +2348135299348, +2347026850769, resurgentcrude@yahoo.com We await you
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by langsholt: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
Interesting discussion. Frauds are everywhere, and business is hard to do everywhere. like what I am doing is hard. I am gathering small and big investors so we togheter can invest on opportunities that can give good income. This can be technology, real estate or other. This is hard because people rarely belive in good projects. Right now I am collecting people that wanna invest in a us company that are developing tools that will produce and extract hydrocarbons (oil) from oilfields that before not were doable. The problem is that i,e crude oil not can be extracted. With this tool the lifespan of the field will be much much longer and crude oil available. They have developed this for years in labtrials and pilottests, They now need fundings to build the actually full sized equipment.

If I attract a few big investors or 500 small investors. i do not care, I will manage to collect the fundings and make the dream go through for all of us.

If you are interested to know more about this later, please send me a mail with your investment profile. I will later then contact the group with more information that makes it possibile for you to decide doing business or not.

My mail: socialprojectsinvest@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by onasharon(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2012
HARDEY GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES LTD LAGOS.CARD PRINTER AUTHORIZED PARTNER
Bring you another card printing POINTMAN

POINTMAN CARD PRINTER Pointman offers you the TP9000/9100, a plastic card printer for identification card, membership card, certificate card, employee card, gift card, debit card etc, with field proven technology in banking markets through strict BMT test. At just a few seconds per card, the printing process is fast, so that cards are generated and personalized immediately, quickly connecting the customer or cardholder to the issuing organization or program. Additional machine-readable information, such as magnetic stripes and smart card chips, can also be encoded Ideal For

Identification Card Membership Card Certificate Card Employee Card Gift Card Debit Card etc. Color & Monochrome Printing Individual card slot for reprinting Easy to exchange Ribbon & TPH Video CD & Maintenance Manual RFID Ribbon ProtectionStrong Encoding Options Magnetic stripe (4 Million pass) Contact Smart Card (1 Million contact) Contactless Smart Card Flipper module for Dual side printing Ethernet (10/100 Mbps) Scanner(Dual Side Color : 600dpi) < FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL BAYO. ON 08135586674,07085834420 EMAIL : idprintersales@gmail.

Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by K2: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
lucynkem: I agree with alot of post here, however I must say that I have made some good money from oil and gas products sales and marketing. There are alot of scams but that is mainly because people are not able to weed off time wasters from real sellers and buyer. If you are still inot it, we could discuss, the get you back into track. I am currently based in London but we talk on phone if you send me your email and number. I will give you some tips to help weed off time wasters. BUT YOU MUST BE PREPARED TO BE HONEST. My email is lucynkem@yahoo.co.uk

I sent you an email but didn't get a response.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by mrwilson(m): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
jesuspikin: yes i made some bucks co coordinating bunker badges for my boss,buyers who are ready to venture into the world of the creek amnesty boys should reach me timelexinterbiz@gmail.com.there is no great wealth without a crime.

We can meet with your demand any time and any day. We have over 15 million barrels of bonny light, 3 million barrels of forcado, and over 5000,000 mt of AGO available. Interested and serious buyers or mandate should contact us and we will close the deal between 72-96 hours. +2348135299348, +2347026850769, resurgentcrude@yahoo.com We await you
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by purityjay: 10:31am On Oct 26, 2012
CIF PROOF OF PRODUCT
MPR REF: DPR/DS/CTO/2018/V.93/088
EXPORT PERMIT LICENCE: EXP.T/26/VOL.11/993
TOTAL QUANTITY APPROVED: 35,500,000 BARRELS
PRODUCT: NIGERIAN LIGHT CRUDE OIL

7.1 WORKING PROCEDURES (C.I.F DELIVERY)

A. Buyer & Seller sign and seal contract agreement and exchange the signed copies by electronic mail. Buyer provides his port of discharge and NOR details
B. Buyer's bank writes to seller's bank requesting for seller’s Proof Of Product and 2% Performance Bond stating their readiness and willingness (RWA) to swift Revolving Documentary letter of credit in favor of seller to seller’s bank upon receipt of the seller’s Proof Of Product and 2% Performance Bond
C. Seller's bank responds to buyer's bank with 2% Performance Bond and Proof Of Products
D. Buyer's bank swift standby letter of credit for the total cargo (2MBL) in favor of the seller to the seller’s bank.
E. Seller nominâtes, Laycans (Programming), Loads and commences movement of vessel to buyers discharge Port and avails buyer of full set of loading documents.
F. Seller authorizes Vessel Captain to give Notice of Readiness (N.O.R/ETA) to buyers discharge Harbor/Tank.
G. Seller issues Authority to Board (ATB) to enable buyer’s independent inspector’s board for Quality and Quantity (Q&Q) analysis at agreed designated location.

H. On successful conclusion of Q&Q analysis, buyer issues SWIFT MT-103 to sellers Bank for confirmation.
I. All Original Cargo Documents shall be transferred to Buyer's name.
J. Transshipment to buyer's Storage Tank commences.
K. Payment for product and commissions is released to seller's nominated bank; 72 hours after transshipment of product by MT-103 (swift transfer) at out turn barrels upon presentation of the transaction documents at buyers bank.

TTO
Vessel Nominations, Shipment & Procedure FOR 2, 000, 000 BARREL:

16.1 The Buyer and the Seller sign and seal contract with Seller's Full Banking Co-ordinates of their agents. The electronic copy signed and exchanged is considered original and acceptable.

16.2 Both parties lodge the signed and executed contract with their respective Banks.

16.3 The seller’s bank writes the buyer’s bank confirming their Ready, Willing and Able to swift $500, 000 BG upon receipt of $30, 000 PB

16.4 Buyer’s bank respond to seller’s bank confirming their Ready, Willing and Able to swift $500,000, 000 upon receipt of $30, 000 PB

16.5 Seller’s bank issues $30,000 PB in favor of Buyer.

16.6 Buyer’s bank issue $500,000,000 BG in favor of Seller

16.7 Buyer gives Authority To Board (ATB) format and super cargo/inspector passports to Seller.

16.8 Seller nominate and load vessel, the vessel sail to Cotonu waters, issue marine ATB to Buyer’s Supercargoes and Inspection team to board at Ten (10) Nautical Miles Cotonu waters for inspectors to pick samples and disembark while the supercargoes remains on board.

16.9 Within 72 hours of a successful Quality and Quantity report in Cotonu waters, Buyer place BG for the entire cargo while the initial $500,000, 000 BG turns to cash in seller’s account for logistic

16.10 Seller issues shipping documentations to the Buyer

16.11 Buyer makes agreement for payment via bank via MT 103

16.12 Full payment is made against full original shipping documentations at buyer’s bank via MT 103.

16.13 Upon confirmation of full payment for the entire cargo, product is discharged into storage.

16.14 The Seller’s Performance Bond becomes Null and Void upon completion of the transaction.

CIF GHANA
Vessel Nominations, Shipment & Procedure FOR 1, 000, 000 BARREL:

16.1 The Buyer and the Seller sign and seal contract with Seller's Full Banking Co-ordinates of their agents. The electronic copy signed and exchanged is considered original and acceptable.

16.2 Both parties lodge the signed and executed contract with their respective Banks.

16.3 The seller’s bank writes the buyer’s bank confirming their Ready, Willing and Able to swift N80,000,000 BG upon receipt of N5, 000, 000 PB

16.6 Buyer’s bank respond to seller’s bank confirming their Ready, Willing and Able to swift N80,000,000, 000 upon receipt of N5, 000, 000 PB

16.7 Seller’s bank issues N5,000,000 PB in favor of Buyer.

16.6 Buyer’s bank issue N80,000,000 BG in favor of Seller

16.7 Buyer gives Authority To Board (ATB) format and super cargo/inspector passports to Seller.

16.8 Seller nominate and load vessel, the vessel sail to Ghana waters, issue marine ATB to Buyer’s Supercargoes and Inspection team to board at Ten (10) Nautical Miles Ghana waters for inspectors to pick samples and disembark while the supercargoes remains on board.

16.9 Within 72 hours of a successful Quality and Quantity report, Buyer place BG for the entire cargo while the initial N 80,000, 000 BG turns to cash in seller’s account for logistic

16.12 Full payment is made against full original shipping documentations at buyer’s bank via SWIFT.

16.13 Upon confirmation of full payment for the entire cargo, product is discharged into Ghana storage.

16.14 The Seller’s Performance Bond becomes Null and Void upon completion of the transaction.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by purityjay: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2012
CIF PROOF OF PRODUCT
MPR REF: DPR/DS/CTO/2018/V.93/088
EXPORT PERMIT LICENCE: EXP.T/26/VOL.11/993
TOTAL QUANTITY APPROVED: 35,500,000 BARRELS
PRODUCT: NIGERIAN LIGHT CRUDE OIL

7.1 WORKING PROCEDURES (C.I.F DELIVERY)

A. Buyer & Seller sign and seal contract agreement and exchange the signed copies by electronic mail. Buyer provides his port of discharge and NOR details
B. Buyer's bank writes to seller's bank requesting for seller’s Proof Of Product and 2% Performance Bond stating their readiness and willingness (RWA) to swift Revolving Documentary letter of credit in favor of seller to seller’s bank upon receipt of the seller’s Proof Of Product and 2% Performance Bond
C. Seller's bank responds to buyer's bank with 2% Performance Bond and Proof Of Products
D. Buyer's bank swift standby letter of credit for the total cargo (2MBL) in favor of the seller to the seller’s bank.
E. Seller nominâtes, Laycans (Programming), Loads and commences movement of vessel to buyers discharge Port and avails buyer of full set of loading documents.
F. Seller authorizes Vessel Captain to give Notice of Readiness (N.O.R/ETA) to buyers discharge Harbor/Tank.
G. Seller issues Authority to Board (ATB) to enable buyer’s independent inspector’s board for Quality and Quantity (Q&Q) analysis at agreed designated location.

H. On successful conclusion of Q&Q analysis, buyer issues SWIFT MT-103 to sellers Bank for confirmation.
I. All Original Cargo Documents shall be transferred to Buyer's name.
J. Transshipment to buyer's Storage Tank commences.
K. Payment for product and commissions is released to seller's nominated bank; 72 hours after transshipment of product by MT-103 (swift transfer) at out turn barrels upon presentation of the transaction documents at buyers bank.

TTO
Vessel Nominations, Shipment & Procedure FOR 2, 000, 000 BARREL:

16.3 The seller’s bank writes the buyer’s bank confirming their Ready, Willing and Able to swift $500, 000 BG upon receipt of $30, 000 PB

16.4 Buyer’s bank respond to seller’s bank confirming their Ready, Willing and Able to swift $500,000, 000 upon receipt of $30, 000 PB

16.5 Seller’s bank issues $30,000 PB in favor of Buyer.

16.6 Buyer’s bank issue $500,000,000 BG in favor of Seller

16.8 Seller nominate and load vessel, the vessel sail to Cotonu waters, issue marine ATB to Buyer’s Supercargoes and Inspection team to board at Ten (10) Nautical Miles Cotonu waters for inspectors to pick samples and disembark while the supercargoes remains on board.

16.9 Within 72 hours of a successful Quality and Quantity report in Cotonu waters, Buyer place BG for the entire cargo while the initial $500,000, 000 BG turns to cash in seller’s account for logistic

16.12 Full payment is made against full original shipping documentations at buyer’s bank via MT 103.

16.13 Upon confirmation of full payment for the entire cargo, product is discharged into storage.

CIF GHANA
Vessel Nominations, Shipment & Procedure FOR 1, 000, 000 BARREL:

16.3 The seller’s bank writes the buyer’s bank confirming their Ready, Willing and Able to swift N80,000,000 BG upon receipt of N5, 000, 000 PB

16.6 Buyer’s bank respond to seller’s bank confirming their Ready, Willing and Able to swift N80,000,000, 000 upon receipt of N5, 000, 000 PB

16.7 Seller’s bank issues N5,000,000 PB in favor of Buyer.

16.6 Buyer’s bank issue N80,000,000 BG in favor of Seller

16.8 Seller nominate and load vessel, the vessel sail to Ghana waters, issue marine ATB to Buyer’s Supercargoes and Inspection team to board at Ten (10) Nautical Miles Ghana waters for inspectors to pick samples and disembark while the supercargoes remains on board.

16.9 Within 72 hours of a successful Quality and Quantity report, Buyer place BG for the entire cargo while the initial N 80,000, 000 BG turns to cash in seller’s account for logistic

16.12 Full payment is made against full original shipping documentations at buyer’s bank via SWIFT.

16.13 Upon confirmation of full payment for the entire cargo, product is discharged into Ghana storage.

Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by purityjay: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2012
FOR BUYERS WHO HAVE THEIR VESSEL READY TO TAKE AGO AND WILL ALLOW SELLER S'C BOARD THEIR VESSEL PLS GET READY FOR A CARGO OF AGO ARRIVING NEXT WEEK. QUANTITY TO BE TAKING AT A TIME MUST NOT BE MORE THAN 15KMT COS OF PAYMENT. INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD INDICATE( ONLY DIRECT CONTACT IS NEEDED, NO LONG CHAINS OF PPLE ARE NEEDED) THNX
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by durtman: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
pls purityjay if u have serious and genuine sellers of BLCO can u pls send the CIF PROCEDURE to this email durtun2000@yahoo.com so as to send to the appropriate quaters as weve got buyers.thanks
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by dondada78(m): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2016
But you can lie sha!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
emmaco24:
The Nigerian oil and gas industry is a massive one with so many opportunities.Nevertheless,the not too friendly business climate in Nigeria and our bad international reputation is not helping matters at all.
I have seen guys who have made real money in facilitating crude oil deals in Nigeria.At first,I saw it as a waste of time as I could not understand how individuals could facilitate crude oil transactions between the Nigerian government and interested buyers.At that time,I thought crude oil deals were only between the Nigerian government via NNPC and government of other countries like the US and China.I was among those that would make jest of one of my friends who we thought was wasting his time on something that would never be realized but,we were wrong.
The guy in question was so wretched that at times,he would beg me to buy him time in cyber cafes or beg to make a minute call with my phone or send a text.All these changed one day he cruised into the cyber cafe where we usually browse with a brand new Toyota Camry and looking totally changed.He had new clothes,shoes,etc.
We got curious and asked hoe come and he told us that one of his deals ad clicked.What was his share?
$0.25cents/barrels of 2million barrels of BLCO totaling approximately $500,000.00.
He dashed us money and bought free time for everyone present that day.He even invited us to his church for thanksgiving.Mehn,I became interested in the business and he was good enough to put me through the basics which most people would not have done.From then on,I started pursuing it vigorously and it consumed the better part of my income plus savings - making calls,internet,going for meetings and all that.

At first,I thought it won't take me up to a month to seal a deal but I was wrong but I did not relent then until February, 2010 when I thought my breakthrough had come.Actually,the deal was 2million barrels of  BLCO and it pulled through successfully.SPA was signed,ATB given by seller,clearance paid by buyer,vessel moved to Cotonou for Q&Q which was done successfully.To tell you the truth,I had written out a cheque for the purchase of my church land which was a vow I made then and I had started pricing the new house I would buy but something happened.
When it was time for payment,the buyer said he cannot pay all the accounts on the SPA (there were about 8 a different accounts) because if he did,he would have to explain some things to IRS and the FBI which he said he didn't want to do.So,he instructed us to come up with a two paymasters among us.One paymaster was to receive $0.50cents/bbl which is approximately $1m.My own share from the whole thing was $0.20cents = $400,000.00
The paymaster for our group was a Nigerian based in Ukraine so we all agreed for the money to go into his account while we all signed MOU with him.At the end the payment was made into his account but he started telling us cock and bull stories which I cannot share here because of time.At the end,till today,I am yet to receive my $400,000 which I worked for.His phone number is no longer going through,he doesn't reply his emails and he's no longer online on skype and yahoo messenger as he used to be.I got word that he left Ukraine and is now in Turkey while some said Germany.That's how I lost a life changing $400,000.00 to one untrustworthy he-goat.That's why I always say "a Nigerian will always be a Nigerian,whether he's abroad or not.You can take the person away from Nigeria but you can't take the Nigerianess away from him"

So,with this I am more than convinced that it is real.I didn't stop there although it affected me a lot but I did not relent.I have since then kept on pursuing it and I know that one day,it will click again.That's my personal experience.

From my own observations,I have come to understand that there are lots of fake people in the industry - both buyers and sellers.Guys that can barely pay telephone and hotel bills not to talk of having the money to purchase big volumes of crude oil as they claim.I remember one that came from Cotonou one time claiming he's a buyer.After meeting him in Maryland,my partner and I ended up paying his hotel bills that night.
The truth is this,most of these so-called Nigerian/Cotonou/Togo/Ghana buyers who claim to want to buy 2m barrels are fakes.They are time wasters.that's why I always avoid them because I know at the end of the day,the deal would never pull through because once the chips are down,they would start giving excuses or asking for things that are not just possible.How can someone ask a seller to move his loaded vessel to Cotonou without commitment or proof of funds? It's simply shows they don't know what they are doing because if not,they would know that vessels don't run on waters - that you need millions to bunker a vessel with AGO.

For me,I deal directly with recognized sellers/JV Operators who are proven to deliver for example TOTAL,SHELL and MOBIL.If I must deal with other sellers,then I must see and confirm the seller's NNPC allocation.On the other end,I deal with foreign buyers based in US,UK,Germany,Netherlands,etc who have the financial capability to buy crude but it does not mean that there are no fake foreign buyers.But,with due diligence and check ups,you will know those that can perform.

With the above said,if I had like about $20,000.00 right now,I would have closed a deal long ago through TOTAL.
TOTAL only requires the buyer to charter or precharter a vessel and they will give NOR is 48 hours after which the buyer is expected to give POF before transhipment.My buyer has told me that because of their past experiences in Nigeria,they can no longer charter vessels waiting for a seller to perform.There have been times when they ran into debts after chartering a vessel for 3 months and the sellers could not perform.So,they told me that if I am sure of my TOTAL connection,I should use my money a precharter the vessel on their behalf after which if TOTAL sends NOR,they will POF and take up the product from that point.But,where man fit get that kind of money from?

To precharter a 2million barrel vessel from Fleet Managers,Dubai through their registered agents in Nigeria,it's about $12,500 which will last for two weeks.Within the 2 weeks validity of the precharter,the transaction must have been concluded as TOTAL will send NOR to the prechartered vessel within 48 hours.Their price is 10/8 which is very good and if I offer my buyer 10/6 they will take it.This will leave another $2.00/bbl to play around with.
Making money in this is very easy provided you have the right connections to the real people.
In this business,it's not all about working hard,it's all about working smart.You can work hard with the wrong people for 10 years and get nothing,but with the right people,you only work smart and become rich in not more than two weeks.

Always try to get it straight from the beginning.Tighten the seller's end by being sure of his performance and tighten the buyer's end also by being sure of their financial capability to pay for the products.
I have seen TOTAL send NOR to a buyer's prechartered vessel but the buyer could not POF and the deal stalled.Then the guys that paid for the precharter lost their money without getting anything back.

Enough said,Nigerian crude oil business is real but there are certain things one must know and do to succeed and with due diligence,success is guaranteed.

If anyone with good connections and is interested in working with me,you can drop me a line nanichient@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by EngrKem: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nice
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by BestRicePlug28(f): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
Is this place still alive

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Finally Devalued To N290/$ By Buhari / NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? / Omoaefe Ejere Welcomes New Baby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.