Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil (26402 Views)

Nigeria: U.S. Organizes Global Boycott Of Nigerian Crude Oil / Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by Davochex: 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2011
@Ruffhandu,
When you are ready to deal, send me an email.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by ogunsam75(m): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2011
For sale

Products: AGO
Qualitity: 2,000 metric tons

Any intrested dealer to contact me on 08067932705
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by brosd2: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2011
ruffhandu:

Hey,

I have access to a seller. I am a banker.

@ruffhandu

How may i reach you so that we can discuss.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by emekaD3(m): 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2011
Hmm interesting, borrowed some ideas from this thread
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2011
Though am new in this oil thing cos am into real estate proper but from what i've read so far here it seems like a cut-throat business and any serious facilitator must have 1st hand info of the industry with good buz savvy. Am willing to learn.
Though one will be surprised with the status of people involved in crude oil both bunkering and otherwise.
Though not my direct mandate but there is for sale : 2million & 50,000. metric tonnes (bonny light)
Email:sogbajimi@yahoo.com
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by oluyale(m): 12:56am On Apr 27, 2011
Oil brokerage is Internationally Recognized but not In Nigeria at all, the Game is too Dirty, Life threatening and time Consuming. I have been close to seal a deal, still have pple on my neck, but I Will never put my hand into it. Its very deceitful.

If You want to do OilBz, Find a financier for Good capital abt 500mm to 1B.

If u are a Banker, top managerial level, or working in oil company you have good success in brokerage. cos u know who is who
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by Mhmd(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2011
Selling crude is not a business for all to start with, if you sincerely wish to make any money at all do downstream marketing and brokerage which also if must succeed you will need access to large sum of money to take advantage of opportunities as they arise and you really have to be smart. I have 500,000 litres of DPK(kerosine) for urgent sales, if interested plse contact me on 07070999116. Bulk sales plse and agents not needed.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by Mhmd(m): 11:28am On May 08, 2011
Selling crude is not a business for all to start with, if you sincerely wish to make any money at all do downstream marketing and brokerage which also  if must succeed you will need access to large sums of money to take advantage of opportunities as they arise and you really have to be smart. I have 500,000 litres of DPK(kerosine) for urgent sales, if interested plse contact me on 07070999116. Bulk sales plse and agents not needed.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by abiolapaul: 1:32pm On May 09, 2011
Are you a Nigerian entrepreneur in Diaspora? Do you intend starting a business in NIGERIA? There are one thousand and one things you need to know before you jump-start into that business.
Action is the hallmark of champions. Document those goals, Act on them! OuterEDGE (Business plan, proposals, feasibility report). Call 01-7918465, 08030703064 NOW! …………, we give you that EDGE
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by chibor: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2011
@Davoche you are the bomb
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by chibor: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2011
@tara2, how about when you get to know where the seller reside and even meet with his family will you still not deal with that nigerian?
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by chibor: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2011
@kniceport1 even with MT799 or POF, it will still never work, if you want to know why contact me and i will drill you in the biz so that you see how it works , these guys you are working for are time wasters.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by chibor: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2011
@ sirblondy, did u say ur buyer gave out $500,000? If truly he did do you know that if that fund was blocked in a bank there is no way he would have lost it, contact me if truly you have real buyers
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by chibor: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2011
@ sirblondy, do you know that if that money was blocked in a Nigerian bank there is no way it would have been lost, get to me if you truly have real buyers
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by chibor: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2011
@collins apart from allocation won't you deal if you get product via off opec (no allocation)
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by chibor: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2011
@collins if you get off-opec (non allocation) won't you deal?
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by chibor: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2011
@richydav, its not about having a vessel to be loaded or getting the product, the product is available always from NNPC but the problem is after getting the right source / seller the procedure to get the oil, if you are still in contact me
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by chibor: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2011
hello fellas, this forum is quite interesting,Crude oil deals are real! Of all the procedures here it is only H$L Broker that has the best procedure, the industry is bastardized so the real sellers have to be careful, brothers' the truth is that any real buyer should follow procedures close to this,in that way through my source within 72hs the deal will be sealed, If you believe in prophet T.B Joshua, Prophet Eubert Angel or any real prophet of your choice contact him after you must have gotten our coy name from me(i shall link you with my boss) my contact is purityjay@yahoo.com. @ H$LBroker i will want you to contact me if you wish. Thnx
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2011
Available oil block for sale. Call ASAP if u have a buyer. Hh&m, +234 8055327922. Email:sogbajimi@yahoo.com
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by 9ja4eva: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2011
Anyone closed any deal yet?
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by OROZ(m): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2011
my mentor that inspires me to remain in this busi. is the great kenibi coco a PORT-HARCOURT boy one of the youngest millioniers, he sealed is deal after several deals flopping, now he's in millions doing very well, u dont expect him to come and give is experience here, that lies to all the contributors if any of u seals any deal now u will be too busy to sit and chat like we're doing now, so just believe it works and noting good comes easy dont give up. if anybody has any deal just contact me at bob_oroz@yahoo.com lets keep wasting our time and money, u dont know who u could meet nxt dont give up. 1luv
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by cutewalex: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2011
If you are looking for genuine buyers around the globe who are willing to purchase large quantity of Bonny Light crude oil and any other related petroleum products , do not hesitate to contact us .

We have compiled over 100 serious buyers of crude oil and the e-book contains their Full name , Address, Company Name , Location , Email , Tel and Fax number . It's a powerful e-book that benefit for Buyer, Seller and Facilitator .

It also includes the official list with emails, websites, addresses, telephone and fax numbers and contact persons of the authorized companies that have the legitimate rights to sell Nigerian Crude Oil and Gas globally.

If you are really interested to order for this powerful e-book it only cost you N40,000.00

NIGERIAN CRUDE OIL AND GAS charge $50,000.00 to reveal the contact persons of the authorized companies that have the legitimate rights to sell Nigerian Crude Oil and Gas globally .

http://www.nigeriancrudeoilandgas.com/list-of-authorized-and-licensed-nigerian-crude-oil-and-gas-sellers.php

To place the order , kindly send us email via barkahexport@aol.com

As soon as your payment has been made the product will be deliver to your email in the next 24 hrs .
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by hannie: 2:43am On Dec 01, 2011
cutewalex:

If you are looking for genuine buyers around the globe who are willing to purchase large quantity of Bonny Light crude oil and any other related petroleum products , do not hesitate to contact us .

We have compiled over 100 serious buyers of crude oil and the e-book contains their Full name , Address, Company Name , Location , Email , Tel and Fax number . It's a powerful e-book that benefit for Buyer, Seller and Facilitator .

It also includes the official list with emails, websites, addresses, telephone and fax numbers and contact persons of the authorized companies that have the legitimate rights to sell Nigerian Crude Oil and Gas globally.

If you are really interested to order for this powerful e-book it only cost you N40,000.00

NIGERIAN CRUDE OIL AND GAS charge $50,000.00 to reveal the contact persons of the authorized companies that have the legitimate rights to sell Nigerian Crude Oil and Gas globally .

http://www.nigeriancrudeoilandgas.com/list-of-authorized-and-licensed-nigerian-crude-oil-and-gas-sellers.php

To place the order , kindly send us email via barkahexport@aol.com

As soon as your payment has been made the product will be deliver to your email in the next 24 hrs .

u dey look for Xmas money? grin
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by purityjay: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2011
keep it up@ spping, keep being upright & with d right network of pple u'll be blessed thank you for telling them that this biz is a reality, just like now my link with just a POF will load & board a S'C/QnQ. on a 1-2 MBBLS Cargo of CO, its a christmas bonus,to those who haven't tested oil money do think we are telling stories or time wasters,but the truth remains that oil is sold everyday & deals are closed everyday.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by purityjay: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2011
@ pebontrack, there can never be a success in oil deals not untill you get the right network of pple, if you have real buyers never give up, keep trying untill someday, i passed through more than you did b4 i saw the light. i can help you if you truly have CO buyers
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by purityjay: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2011
The problem is when you do not have the link to a supplier or speaking wt his agent you are bound to be wasting your time in oil biz, Do you truly have a genuine buyer for CO.? till get to know how serious you are then we can proceed. pls feel free to trust us even if you do not trust your buyer so that their will be a smoth and a quick close of deal. Seller has always protected the interest of intermediaries & will always do that, interested is in having more buyer's come to us 'cos my contact can satisfy all and i mean all no matter the quantity they need
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by reagand200(m): 11:14am On Dec 08, 2011
@purityjay, can you please contact me on reagand2004@yahoo.com .
I Would like to compare procedures with you .

Thanks.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by purityjay: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2011
@reagand you will hear from us soon.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by IDERAWOLE(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2011
@purityjay,

Please get across to me on 08063423482 if you are that sure of your source for CO.

Many times we've heard stories of performance, but like you said you can't be sure when you will hit the right source.

A good buyer, though has been disappointed several times is still keen in buying Bonny Light.

You can also do me a mail on:

wealthcreation2787@gmail.com

For immediate action.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by purityjay: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2012
Is there any buyer that has a chartered vessel to pick AGO? pls get across to me on purityjay@yahoo.com or 08086286014 urgently. PROCEDURE, buyer releases CPA, ATL, Q88 & Charter receipt, Seller confirms vsl & a Marine NOR is sent to buyer, Buyer upon confirmation of NOR places a BG . TTT, we shall discuss price when we see buyer's seriousness
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by reagand200(m): 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2012
URGENT: If you have access to a confirmed BUYER/MANDATE mail me now for the procedures

Email :reagand2004@yahoo.com

There are 3 ready vessels on TTO waiting to be grabbed.
Comission is 9/5.
Buyer's mandate engages with seller after agreeing to procedures and SPA.

Hurry Now.
There is no need to hold back info if you do have access to a CONFIRMED Mandate.
Otherwise bring in the Mandate rep.
NB: a deal we were closing got stalemated due to the disagreement in comission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omoaefe Ejere Welcomes New Baby (Photos) / The Unstable Value Of The Naira In The Parallel Market - Afolabi Olugbemiga Sam / CBN Reviews Limits On Mobile Money Transaction, Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.