Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil (26399 Views)

Nigeria: U.S. Organizes Global Boycott Of Nigerian Crude Oil / Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by richgnome: 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
Hi,
Nigerians are really hard working,for we know that opportunity is just around the corner,but the truth is that we continue imagining things that are impossible to execute, first some facilitators don't even the the principal actors one on one,all the work on is them say,(The buyer said this,the seller said this).
Hello friends lets stop deceiving ourselves,we all know this.
1, Nobody would load a vessel even if you send documents to him that you have been buying before,why not go to the people that have been selling for you.for Christ sake we are talking of billions of dollars here.
2, What is called proof of product, the government has this product,what proof can a seller give,when he has not loaded it in a vessel. or NNPC allocation, if the seller shows these to the buyer so he means that he would issue an instrument in favour of the seller?. My friend there are a lot of NNPC allocations that are fake and you can still verify them to be authentic in Shell Screen anywhere
3, Fake sellers will tell you i loaded a vessel last time and i did not see the buyers anymore, that is a lie, because nobody loads a vessel without a guarantee from the buyer. period.
There are loads and loads of they.
Contact me if you need a genuine seller of BLCO and I will take you to His house not His office.
richgnome@gmail.com or almondsure@yahoo.com
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by VIPICO(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2011
Some of una here dey find who una go kidnap, abi? E no go work for una.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by shengma11: 9:05am On Mar 06, 2011
:d ;d
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by richgnome: 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2011
VEPICO. When I said I'll take you to his house what I actually meant is that I know the seller up to where he lives so don't get it twisted BRO.

Unlike must people that don't even know the sellers names and his business name, according to somebody on this very topic,he said that those that first talk about SPA are fake(MY WORDS), and that my brother is the fact.

SPA is nothing, as in it is not binding,you can sign one million SPA's and nothing happens what do you do?, absolutely nothing my dear, and don't forget no seller will mail his POP to you,you must go to him and view it, and if you want to confirm it you people will confirm it together,he can not even so it to you if he desires until he has confirm that you are a genuine buyer or mandate.

Now even refineries don't require some of these documents and procedures that facilitator/brokers mention, they don't do TTO, TTT, even CIF what most refineries do is FOB, because they already have contracts with shipping company s that they use frequently, so they send their vessels to bring oil for them,they give this vessels to their suppliers/buyers who in turn provide it to the sellers of the products.

They don't tell any supplier that they are looking for loaded vessel,for they know what it takes to load a vessel,
for once a vessel has been assigned by the seller and document for these are given to the refineries the issue a banking instrument for loading, 7 days to the loading date. Base on that Instrument the seller can now load the vessel.

Please their are a lot of things people have to know about these dealings, before wasting their time and hard earn money over nothing.

Thanks my people and think hard about this stuff. CHEERS.

NOTE: What my seller does is TTT, for he knows that the buyer would provide the vessel, but he also has contract with a shipping company, that brings the product to a particular destination for Q & Q to take place.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by EzzyIzzy: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2011
@Richgnome!

I must commend you. You have spoken so truly about this business. Thumbs up to you.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by kniceport1: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2011
goodday, if u are in need of BONNY LIGHT CRUDES OIL BLCO,SELLER’S AGENT/FACILITATOR CLOSED,all facilitators on buyers side and u can provide letter of intent,MT799 or POF,kindly contact me on kniceport1@yahoo.com or 08035553979.thanks
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by kniceport1: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2011
vepico,kindly give ur procedure on TTT or TTO.thanks
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by VIPICO(m): 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2011
Somehow I am of the belief that the real players in this biz don't come to Nairaland; and somehow I am getting increasingly convinced that I'm right.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by hannie: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2011
@VIPICO

The big players are u and me . . .

the truth is WHERE ARE THE REAL BUYERS ?

I hate the delusion that runs deep in many brokers' blood, they tend to waste the most precious of ur time to at least decipher a deal aint going nowhere, but SILLY HOPE and IGNORANT FANTASIZING never allows them to think out of the box simple scenarios.

GTC is the major component of NNPC that handles CO transactions in our land, are our brother brokers ever aware of changes that occur in the Petroleum industry, rather all they do is fly documents up and down.

RUBBISH! A buyer wants to buy bla bla bla . . .if he has been buying, why did he stop buying from his previous seller and now needs a new seller?

A buyer needs your ''mandate to sell'' . . .is he ready to show u his ''mandate to buy''?

A buyer needs POP bla bla, in exchange what POF is a buyer ready to profer so we know YES THERE IS A BUYER!!!

Freaking hell . . .people suppose dey open dem eyes wella so dem no go dey chase shadows grin
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by jiconsultingl: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by tara2: 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2011
l wont do any business in Nigeria or with any Nigerian, until the government issue a verifiable finger printed ID , Driver's Licenses and Vehicle Registration with tracking system.

Once this sytem is in place, you can sort out who is real business company and who is Fake.
Better Business Bureau is needd in Nigeria.

If there is Database to look at your Personal and business history, then fraud will be curbed to a minimum.
Right now, Nigeria is a jungle and 90% of the citizens are babarians and lives in the Medieval Era still.
This goes from common people on the street to the elite politicians who govern the country.

You think in this day and age, a good politician in Nigerian could have put this ID tracking system in place by now.
You dont know who voted for you.
You dont know who lives in Nigeria
You don’t know who you VOTING for
You don’t know who is driving on your road
You don’t know who live right next to you.
You don’t know who is a true businessperson.
You don’t know who is a true politician.
You don’t know ANYTHING about ANYBODY in Nigeria.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by VIPICO(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2011
@ hannie,
Well said. So watcha we gonna do, going forward to curb the excesses of these charlattans?
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by dundee007: 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2011
Ahh, Its a pity I'm reading this again, Listen, if you know you've a real Allocation holder simply approach the multinationals Mobil, Elf, Total, ENI( agip) and so on, They're tons of fake sellers in this country. Even the government is corrupt, I tried approaching the FG in regards to a JV( joint venture) for refinery, Ugggghhhh, I don't really wanna go into details as we all know its confidential when it comes to the government fing,
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by bejeria101(m): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2011
omo this is getting interesting by the day but meanwhile i have struck some deals on nairaland Ago and Dpk still want to hit the big one like you said to many fake humans.
we need someone who is lifts crude oil and is registered with NNPC not a blacklisted company
which will be verified from NNPC UK once done we have a deal if you handle it
mail me on bolaji101@yahoo.com shocked grin smiley
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by kniceport1: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2011
hello,if there is any body who has BULK PURCHASE AGREEMENT (BPA) and is in need of allocation for AGO,DPK,PMS from PPMC,kindly contact me on kniceport1@yahoo.com
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by dangelo101(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2011
The Business is rewarding and Interesting when you deal with honest players. I personally only involve myself with sellers that can provide a chance for physical inspection of POP documents. Once they can agree to this, I get my buyers to sign their SPA at the same meeting. Although I have only started working on my own, but with my last firm,we were able to seal some deals. In this business its all about contacts,contacts and more contacts. At the moment, I have a seller for BLCO that is ready to provide physical inspection of POP documents for a TTT delivery and now,all the buyers seem to want a CIF delivery situation instead. Perseverance is the name of the game. We push till we can stake up some claim.
Goodluck to all facilitators. your next big deal is just around the corner.
email me at gab.inotu@gpointsms.com if you have credible BLCO buyers.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by omokhuwag: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2011
Hi my is Omoh and do ve a serious contact 4 your buyers 4rm Asian get in contact with me on dis no_07069697245 and 07081081252. Mostly on Oil block 4 investors
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by ditacon: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2011
it used to be very difficult to get a client and the payment is another thing
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by goodness85: 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2011
Its very fustrating but try Real estate and discover the real wealth in real estate. Money is not the most important thing here. for details visit

www.visiblecash..com
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by dangelo101(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2011
Good day,Naira Landers, I have witnessed all the going ons in this thread and would like to offer a chance for us to actually make money on crude oil deals, I work for GONLINE BUSINESS SERVICES a registered firm in Nigeria into IT/REAL ESTATE and Oil and GAS and located in E170 Ikota shopping complex,Lekki,Ajah. We currently have a seller with a vessel of 2 million barrels in cotonou waters and require geniune and serious buyers. If you do not have a DIRECT contact with the buyers,please do not call. All documents are available for product verification,all we have to do is schedule a meeting at a convenient point. Please call 07068696553 or visit the office at the above address.
Thanks.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by kniceport1: 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2011
Anyone with condensate not less than 10k mt should contact me on kniceport1@yahoo.com or 08035553979.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by kniceport1: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2011
if you have a buyer for blco,buyer will send letter of intent and ready to provide pof, contact me on kniceport1@yahoo.com or 08035553979.thanks
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by ajadekoil(m): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2011
I ned ago pms dpk trucking to ilorin payment on delivery.or any pfi or psf.we pay withing 24hrs.08034989352,i dont want bunkery or rise and beans.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by amenke: 7:24am On Apr 07, 2011
Good day,i have taken time to read alot of people's comment,i will simple say that you don't have to be greedy at any point, and don't put your hope on any deal until you have gotten a credit alert. when i started this oil deal business,i met alot of people who took me to be the enemy while i was simply passing information from prospective buyers who later disappointed,i also remembered one certain occasion where i ask one nairaland member to help me out,i would prefer to withhold his name due to security reason,that deal did not workout,and the next day,my name was pasted online as one of those who were killing this business,he decided to take it personal with me,i had to go offline for a while,all i have to say is that we don't have to take this business to be a gambol,because you can invest alot of money and get nothing in return,due to the fact that the so called buyer feels too big to call the sellre and the seller is feeling too busy to pick his calls,they keep using facilitators money to run their business.if anyone is interested in buying product in metric tonne,i will simply advice him or her to find out how NNPC get theirs,i only deal on trucking and on the condition that we must meet simply.we learn every day in this business.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by Davochex: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2011
Interesting posts.
It is very funny for people to think that they can make money off a deal of over $150m just by going online to edit & send SPAs.
In this business, you have cabals. I've met 3 of them and I know what I'm saying.
I am enjoying my retirement with some cool money from crude oil brokerage.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by ruffhandu: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2011
Hey,

I have access to a seller. I am a banker.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by Davochex: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2011
@Ruffhandu,
Let's get talking.
David.adeife@ries-templar.com
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by ruffhandu: 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
Davoche_x:

@Ruffhandu,
Let's get talking.
David.adeife@ries-templar.com

U have the right link?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Finally Devalued To N290/$ By Buhari / NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? / Omoaefe Ejere Welcomes New Baby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.