Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page (42271 Views)

Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today / 'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos / Braless Lady Throws Herself On Ground After Naira Marley Commented On Her Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by wizardus: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Would she have reacted this way if it was an upcoming producer or artiste that said that on her page?

I have said on here before....Nigerian girls respect ONLY rich and successful guys!

Try to be rich or successfully. .gbam
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Orpe7(m): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
He meant he loves the fact that ure single
Baba wan knack akpako simple
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by safarigirl(f): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
piippa:

It calls for celebration when arguably one of the best producers in history loves a song from a Nigerian Artist. Even Davido and Wizkid will react to it. You think is easy to get Timber to be on a track.... Ask upcoming artist how easy it is to get an established producer to work with.
like, tell these ignorant people

I can't believe some people are downgrading the comment. They obviously don't knos who Timbaland is....not Don Jazzy o, Timbaland that has worked with legends like Missy Elliot and Aaliyah, Timbaland that was the backbone of Justin Timberlake, Keri Hilson and Nelly Furtado.

This is like Dr. Dre commenting on MI's music, the guy will be stunned.

It is a mighty deal for Timbaland to drop such a compliment on anyone's music and she should be psyched by it.

4 Likes

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by VULCAN(m): 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
Many people that know music consider Timberland to be one of the greatest music producers of the past 20yrs.

If he says she loves her song then it means the song is worth it.

There is no normal person who won't be so excited if one of the best in their industry appreciates their work. How much more one of the best in the world.

Don't allow typical Nigerian empty pride and envy to attach itself to you.

I have never bothered to listen to her music but will look out for this single now cos Timberland no dey produce rubbish music.

dreyton:
This is how they make those foreigners look down on us both home and abroad, now you're making him feel he's such a big deal, and when our artists wanna feature them they'll feel too big thinking we can't do without them, that reaction was way to awkward, what's the big deal in just saying thanks only
All those Rodo people sef undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Agboola2much(m): 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
BafanaBafana:
She fall my hand. At least do small forming. Does she know she is a celebrity at all?
If she replied arrogantly na you go still complain!

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Andebenzy: 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Would she have reacted this way if it was an upcoming producer or artiste that said that on her page?

I have said on here before....Nigerian girls respect ONLY rich and successful guys!

you Bleep up
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by cybriz82(m): 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
TimiRume:
I find her reaction very distasteful. You are a celebrity for chrissake. Even if you are no celeb, don't ever act thirsty like this.

Oga celebrity pass celebrity...respect to timberland incase u dnt knw he is d one dat wrote 95% of d song in EMPIRE (tv series)
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by cybriz82(m): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
VULCAN:
Many people that know music consider Timberland to be one of the greatest music producers of the past 20yrs.

If he says she loves her song then it means the song is worth it.

There is no normal person who won't be so excited if one of the best in their industry appreciates their work. How much more one of the best in the world.

Don't allow typical Nigerian empty pride and envy to attach itself to you.

I have never bothered to listen to her music but will look out for this single now cos Timberland no dey produce rubbish music.

Truth dat.. Timberland n magoo dat year... Even pdiddy n co dey bow down for am.. He is evn d brain behind EMPIRE...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Opens Up: Distance, Disagreement Contributed To My Marriage Breakup / How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] / 2baba And His Daughter, Olivi Idibia Relaxing In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.