Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page (42272 Views)

Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today / 'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos / Braless Lady Throws Herself On Ground After Naira Marley Commented On Her Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by J2381: 9:38am On Mar 13, 2019
He asked a question. She's probably too stunned to even answer him.

Nice one Timbaland. Wonder where Magoo is.

1 Like

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 13, 2019
Chisaedhor:
Rubbish who is now Timberland

Indomie kids ask that question.

6 Likes

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Does it call for celebration?
My dear I wonder ooo. That's how this yeyebrities degrade us before this oyibos.
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by piippa(m): 9:40am On Mar 13, 2019
miracood:
B POSITIVE FOR ONCE
If you receive a call from your senator I believe you will be happy the entire week
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Jaynom(m): 9:40am On Mar 13, 2019
delugajackson:
Just a single comment from Timbaland and she's already getting wet in her nether region. I'm sure she won't mind giving him a one night stand for this gesture.
I guess you don't Know what that can do to/for an artist. That's similar to a feature, now people will be forced to go and listen to the single

1 Like

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Dikos56: 9:42am On Mar 13, 2019
Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by anochuko01(m): 9:42am On Mar 13, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Would she have reacted this way if it was an upcoming producer or artiste that said that on her page?

I have said on here before....Nigerian girls respect ONLY rich and successful guys!
singing....
oluwa ma gbagbe mi
i wan chop this moni
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by piippa(m): 9:43am On Mar 13, 2019
Adanazzy1:

My dear I wonder ooo. That's how this yeyebrities degrade us before this oyibos.

Just a handsome dude go tell you lies and you will be elated the entire day. Do you know what it means for a very big personel in an industry to like your work? I'm sure you don't know Timber. Use your browser and check out some of the greatest hits he has made then you will know.

There is no Nigerian artist that will not be elated if Timber likes your work.

5 Likes

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by hopexter(m): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2019
mungoparks:
This girl is too loose undecided

How you take know say she loose? You be tailor

1 Like

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by crackhouse(m): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2019
Inferiority complex.
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 13, 2019
Inferiority complex..... Treating Timbaland as if he is a god... Pathetic!!!

1 Like

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Timbaland means, "I want to fvck you"

Instead of saying "yes" or "no", she is thanking him. tongue
daniska......it was a compliment and she responded

1 Like

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by fyneguy: 9:51am On Mar 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Does it call for celebration?

Sigh

So, you didn't realize that's a big endorsement that will push her up? Smh@the way most Nigerians think sha.

3 Likes

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 9:52am On Mar 13, 2019
This mgbeke with strong Yansh and always forming like who sabi dance with her strong yansh

1 Like

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by grandstar(m): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Would she have reacted this way if it was an upcoming producer or artiste that said that on her page?

I have said on here before....Nigerian girls respect ONLY rich and successful guys!

Anyone my friend would freak out if someone famous comments on their page. When you're unknown and someone famous associates with you, you'll feel on top of the world!
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by dreyton(m): 9:57am On Mar 13, 2019
This is how they make those foreigners look down on us both home and abroad, now you're making him feel he's such a big deal, and when our artists wanna feature them they'll feel too big thinking we can't do without them, that reaction was way to awkward, what's the big deal in just saying thanks only
All those Rodo people sef undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by keryj(f): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2019
Can't this people hide there shame sometimes

You can codedly be waowed in your room undecided

1 Like

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Asiwajuyin(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2019
your single? 'yeah' or 'NO' why OMG ? WTF
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by mozona(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2019
na level for her compare to her other colleague wey no foreign artist don visit dere page before alone listen to their
song and comment on it.
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by campusblack10(m): 10:01am On Mar 13, 2019
BafanaBafana:
She fall my hand. At least do small forming. Does she know she is a celebrity at all?
shebi na una dey call them celeb.
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by mctfopt: 10:02am On Mar 13, 2019
keryj:
Can't this people hide there shame sometimes

You can codedly be waowed in your room undecided

Timbaland is a world class top music producer, if he likes her music it is a big morale booster. Her reaction is apt. I see no shame in it.

5 Likes

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by mexzony: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2019
Timabaland one hell of a producer. One of the best.
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by noisy45(m): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2019
delugajackson:
Just a single comment from Timbaland and she's already getting wet in her nether region. I'm sure she won't mind giving him a one night stand for this gesture.

You are thinking what I'm thinking grin
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by ebilomaofficial1: 10:14am On Mar 13, 2019
bugggg:
wizzy followed one the other day she ran mad .... shior

na so we de hear,you wey de talk if wizkid follow you maybe fit even go on coma for 4 months.. ejiot
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 13, 2019
Guy dey ask you if you r single make e piss join guys own you dey celebrate. I e be say e dey for sale before na.
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by tomnmenace(m): 10:14am On Mar 13, 2019
Patrinus:
Question: Are you single?
Answer: gibberish.. OMG....gibberish...more gibberish

That's a typical naija babe for you. Later they wonder why no one's asking them out! undecided

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by tomnmenace(m): 10:22am On Mar 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

OkaNaUbe:

Indomie kids ask that question.

sharwarma generation!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by bugggg: 10:22am On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by bugggg: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2019
we are different breeds fool. we can't reason in the same manner smiley
ebilomaofficial1:

na so we de hear,you wey de talk if wizkid follow you maybe fit even go on coma for 4 months.. ejiot
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by seancombs617: 10:25am On Mar 13, 2019
Ordinary timbolo, if seanjohn come comment nko grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Shares Photos Of His Son..all Grown Up / Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.