Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page (42274 Views)

Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today / 'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos / Braless Lady Throws Herself On Ground After Naira Marley Commented On Her Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by femi4: 10:33am On Mar 13, 2019
Chisaedhor:
Rubbish who is now Timberland

Indomie generation

Timbaland beats were hit back to back....Missy Elliott and Magoo can testify

The best of timbaland below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPWd1gijXSA

1 Like

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by femi4: 10:37am On Mar 13, 2019
keryj:
Can't this people hide there shame sometimes

You can codedly be waowed in your room undecided
It doesn't change anything. That you show your feelings doesn't mean you are cheap.

Naija Ladies mentality niyen

1 Like

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by sweetrace(f): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2019
Timberland!!!!!! Wow! Niniola, you’ve come to the notice of the big guns. I hope it leads to something concrete!

1 Like

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by filleSouriante(f): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2019
Patrinus:
Question: Are you single?
Answer: gibberish.. OMG....gibberish...more gibberish

That's a typical naija babe for you. Later they wonder why no one's asking them out! undecided

He wasnt asking asking her if she is single...he made a statement which means "love your single"

1 Like

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by stanliwise(m): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Would she have reacted this way if it was an upcoming producer or artiste that said that on her page?

I have said on here before....Nigerian girls respect ONLY rich and successful guys!
sharrap any young artiste from any country would do same for an icon like Timbaland.
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by stanliwise(m): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2019
filleSouriante:

He wasnt asking asking her if she is single...he made a statement which means "love your single"
Dnt mind the guy that find a mountain in every mole hill.

1 Like

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by keryj(f): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2019
femi4:
It doesn't change anything. That you show your feelings doesn't mean you are cheap.

Naija Ladies mentality niyen

I never said she acted cheap. The hype on this Americans are unnecessary
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Dirkcoyt: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2019
Nigerians are stupidly irritating! They claim to know but they’re ignorant! They are here calling her inferior cause she felt elated which is quite normal! Here is what cardi B reacted to a jcoles advice! Bunch of pull him down citizens!

1 Like

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by keryj(f): 11:00am On Mar 13, 2019
mctfopt:

Timbaland is a world class top music producer, if he likes her music it is a big morale booster. Her reaction is apt. I see no shame in it.

On the bolded, I can reason with you. But the hype on American musicians are not unnecessary.
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by ericmor: 11:09am On Mar 13, 2019
delugajackson:
Just a single comment from Timbaland and she's already getting wet in her nether region. I'm sure she won't mind giving him a one night stand for this gesture.

Do you know wat it means for your song to be recognize in America? Not to talk of a successful producer like timberland showing love to her single. Well, that her song beat is like timberland production so I’m not surprise.
We all know wat happened to falz song after puff daddy uploaded it on his page
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by ericmor: 11:15am On Mar 13, 2019
keryj:

It is necessary when it comes to music. When do we start making hit in the hip hop world compare to America.
I remember way back when we bring them down here for shows and endorsement before d banj n don Jazzy latter change d music
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Greatfullheart: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2019
Ladies & Gentlemen gossip dey for Town!
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Gucciboss: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2019
mexzony:
Timabaland one hell of a producer. One of the best.

He is not just one of the best but the best. His versatility is what made him stood out.

If I am that lady, I will make a portrait of that comment and wear it on my neck everytime cheesy cheesy
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by ericmor: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2019
J2381:
He asked a question. She's probably too stunned to even answer him.

Nice one Timbaland. Wonder where Magoo is.

He should be somewhere trying to make a living also. We all know timberland as a great producer with his exceptional beat, he is more popular than magoo
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Gucciboss: 11:25am On Mar 13, 2019
keryj:

On the bolded, I can reason with you. But the hype on American musicians are not unnecessary.

American musicians are the best in terms of quality music. It is not hype, it is reality.
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by campusblack10(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2019
[b][/b]What i deduced, Timberland didnt show intrest in her music, cause nothing suggests that from the coment 'your single' all what the poor man is eyeing is her body which has zero correlation with her music. If it were to be a rather low ranked or not that famous as Tim nigeria guy that postf that, she will be disgust and claim she is being seen as a sex object and would probably revolt. Nigeria girls are so much confused .Chai.I conclude embarassedWhat i deduced, Timberland didnt show intrest in her music, cause nothing suggests that from the coment 'your single' all what the poor man is eyeing is her body which has zero correlation with her music. If it were to be a rather low ranked or not that famous as Tim nigeria guy that postf that, she will be disgust and claim she is being seen as a sex object and would probably revolt. Nigeria girls are so much confused .Chai.I conclude
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Gucciboss: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2019
ericmor:

Do you know wat it means for your song to be recognize in America? Not to talk of a successful producer like timberland showing love to her single. Well, that her song beat is like timberland production so I’m not surprise.
We all know wat happened to falz song after puff daddy uploaded it on his page

Gbam.
If they like your song in US, you are made for life.
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Gucciboss: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2019
campusblack10:
[b][/b]What i deduced, Timberland didnt show intrest in her music, cause nothing suggests that from the coment 'your single' all what the poor man is eyeing is her body which has zero correlation with her music. If it were to be a rather low ranked or not that famous as Tim nigeria guy that postf that, she will be disgust and claim she is being seen as a sex object and would probably revolt. Nigeria girls are so much confused .Chai.I conclude embarassedWhat i deduced, Timberland didnt show intrest in her music, cause nothing suggests that from the coment 'your single' all what the poor man is eyeing is her body which has zero correlation with her music. If it were to be a rather low ranked or not that famous as Tim nigeria guy that postf that, she will be disgust and claim she is being seen as a sex object and would probably revolt. Nigeria girls are so much confused .Chai.I conclude

Are you sure your are not the confused one here? Didn't you see 'love emoji' before 'your single'?

You better get acquainted with modern social media like Twitter. Nairaland is an archaic site. It is as dormant as everything Nigeria.
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by femi4: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2019
keryj:

Timbaland is not just an American, he's a great producer
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by mgdimagaladima(m): 11:50am On Mar 13, 2019
Are you sure is the real Timberland not that Timberland my Neighbor?!
I think it's that Aba Timberland
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Nellyblaq: 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Patrinus:
Question: Are you single?
Answer: gibberish.. OMG....gibberish...more gibberish

That's a typical naija babe for you. Later they wonder why no one's asking them out! undecided
No,he did not ask if she is single.He said 'I love yo
ur single' It was about her music.
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by whizcartel(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nigga is tryna instagram Bleep you... watch out
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by campusblack10(m): 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
Gucciboss:

Are you sure your are not the confused one here? Didn't you see 'love emoji' before 'your single'?

You better get acquainted with modern social media like Twitter. Nairaland is an archaic site. It is as dormant as everything Nigeria.
Oshey! mr in vogue Ajala travel across all social media.
somebody is asking another person if she is single in respect to her sultry and almost see through pix, maybe he could flirt with her... Bana bana banana. . .
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Would she have reacted this way if it was an upcoming producer or artiste that said that on her page?

I have said on here before....Nigerian girls respect ONLY rich and successful guys!

Don't get it twisted: Everyone respects success.
Not just Nigerian girls.
cheesy
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by mechanics(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Does it call for celebration?
To her, of course yes.
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Gucciboss: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
campusblack10:
Oshey! mr in vogue Ajala travel across all social media.
somebody is asking another person if she is single in respect to her sultry and almost see through pix, maybe he could flirt with her... Bana bana banana. . .

'Love your single' is what it is. Don't add your own meaning to it.
Always take correction sir. It won't make you smaller.
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by dederocs(m): 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
Niniola got the goods tongue
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by PUSSYBOY2: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Timbaland is a legend! Every single artist love to work with. Even a mighty Justin Timberlake can't do without Timberland beat. She should be extra happy self.
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Jaemes(m): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Some people don turn God
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Santi19(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
Sorry to say o but most nairalanders are either ignorant or just plain dumb. Timbaland is like the biggest producer alive!! She was just happy he liked her song and she was simple enough to show it.

1 Like

Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by campusblack10(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
Gucciboss:

'Love your single' is what it is. Don't add your own meaning to it.
Always take correction sir. It won't make you smaller.
what was Bana bana banana promoting? Maradona far rich in content , ryhmes and message than .Nananana nana. yet baba tim love the banana abi, implied meaning
Re: Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page by Stanleysteno(m): 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
Some people self! How the question n the answer take relate, instead of ordinary yes or no, she dey write wetin I no know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Charles Inojie Poses With TY Walker And Makes Him Look Like Dwarf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.