Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4831724 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
tejiri4:

cheesy cheesy I don't have problems only solutions.

Tankiu... I don't have problems with people who don't have problems

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ladyjane5657:
Chaste cupcake, what would u like for dinner? Honey??
ukodo it's a delicacy for them tejiri's people side grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

If you know you know grin grin . Can she prepare it Question

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

He he he he u mean Tejiri.. The solution master?? grin

Anything for u candy... Even if it entails going down sea "bombom" to gather them ingredients to make this UKooo... Local woman will borrow fish clothes grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
tejiri4:

Chaste come and explain?? Is ukoo something local woman can't prepare

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
I doubt if the monicker in question is a woman though, considering it is a relatively new moniker and ladies are not known to act like this on nairaland. Quote me at your peril.

53 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iyajelili(f): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mitocyan:
I doubt if the monicker in question is a woman though, considering it is a relatively new moniker and ladies are not known to act like this on nairaland. Quote me at your peril.
Thank you for this comment. I doubt that also

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mitocyan:
definitely not a female moniker...if you know you know...nah male dey behind am...

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mitocyan:

Exactly my thoughts too.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OptimistBrain: 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ladyjane5657:
[/b]When one is a social media influencer[b] ... We are in for the good... The bad... And the ugly..its been the norm... So chill my admirers.. cheesy

Easy money I still dey countdown for u ooooo.... U must resurface ooo
Social media influencer on top nairaland likes and shares? grin grin grin Na wa oooo.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
tejiri4:

you will epp me teach her na... Are you not a solution provider anymore?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oya class captain coman be writing names of noise makers, some people want to start figth again.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Chaste come and explain?? Is ukoo something local woman can't prepare
lol... Them no dey joke with that food o

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
He he he he he confusing confusion grin grin never been more amused on this thread... Now lemme sit back and watch the... She ..he.. And She-he moniker theory unfold!!!

Loms... I mean lols

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
lol... Them no dey joke with that food o

Chasteeeee.. I Don dey suspect u o...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Beetek: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
Rafiq2:
Some women just don't know when to shut up..

Just read this statement, are you proud of it? If it was a man would you have said such?

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
you will epp me teach her na... Are you not a solution provider anymore?

grin grin there is no third party blw husband and wife. You must carry your cross yourself o. But I can help in eating no hard feelings grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
GeniusOla:

I went for an assessment today and the H.R said guys just forget about all those your nairaland tips and all, this will be asked, that will be asked, let me shock you, I'm also on that nairaland grin i perfectly understand this generation very well, name all the social media platforms, im there #lol local man lost all ability to can
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

How come you're just realising how suspicious this faceless stranger is grin grin I no trust that dp

Pages far far away... Local man first suspected the account ladyjane5657 grin

He finally unravelled the face behind the moniker and since then, he has fallen in love with the face behind the moniker.

I thought some folks claim to be very smart detectives? So up till now una never unravel the mysterious ladyjane5657

LOL...

I LOVE THIS KIND CONFUSION.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
Please who will volunteer to post only when APL drops. Abeg indicate make I "follow" you. At least anytime I get notification from my "following" I go know say something don show

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
Teaser4:
definitely not a female moniker...if you know you know...nah male dey behind am...

LMAO!

Can you bet with your balls on this?

See the confidence you used in claiming what is not...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mitocyan:

Your claims are unfounded.

By the way, what peril faces anyone who quotes you?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Chasteeeee.. I Don dey suspect u o...
lol... Maka why?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
tejiri4:

grin grin there is no third party blw husband and wife. You must carry your cross yourself o. But I can help in eating no hard feelings grin grin

You will only wash the plate grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
Everybody should go and sleep abeg
I dont want to wake up and see additional 10 new pages with a sudden skip of heartbeat thinking APL is out only to scroll to the last page and discover its another tantrum.
We often seem to aimlessly enjoy derailling from the purpose of this thread for no just case, always trying to make a distinction without a difterence.

Lets be guilded abeg, dis thread was created for a purpose, lets follow that purpose and always remember that in years to come, intending colleagus would come here to seek information as some of us did with the 2012 thread.

Imagine a situation whereby a junior colleague at work who visited this thread during his/her recruitment process ask you of your moniker in years to come, would you be proud to give the name taking into consideration your useful/useless comments

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ladyjane5657:
He he he he he confusing confusion grin grin never been more amused on this thread... Now lemme sit back and watch the... She ..he.. And She-he moniker theory unfold!!!

Loms... I mean lols

Lol... Wait o, is your middle name Amaka?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by beef123: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
kachii77:
yh, i did hear from multiple sources last week, some were uneasy at first to speak but later confirmed what easymoney was saying, however i believe there might have been a leak, am tempted to actually believe that some Nnpc HR staff view this thread or somehow information always reaches them that ppl are expecting it on a particular date. i think if someone has first hand info they shouldn't put the exact date u could suggest the week, make them no come they shift am..lool..,.#my2cents
U really tink bcoz of ppl's speculations on nairaland dy ll shift date of APL.I dnt tink so, dy re humans n tryin 2 recruit reasonable humans so dy knw we will always predict

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oliviajones(f): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

LMAO!

Can you bet with your balls on this?

See the confidence you used in claiming what is not...

You know this with confidence because obviously, you guys have taken your discussion outside Nairaland. The real issue now is why she still displays the drama here. WhatsApp ko? This is not a viewing center. We are not entertained anymore. There are several females here that are not on heat. That we have decided not to spam this thread with flirts and 'savage' replies does not mean we can't type in English.
And for f<cks sake, we are tired of the ''loms... sorry lols'' joke. And no, no one is coming at her because she is a woman. She is overdoing it please. How deprived of real life attention do you have to be to crave attention this bad on NL? We are not in ss3 anymore.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oliviajones:

You know this with confidence because obviously, you guys have taken your discussion outside Nairaland. The real issue now is why she still displays the drama here. WhatsApp ko? This is not a viewing center. We are not entertained anymore. There are several females here that are not on heat. That we have decided not to spam this thread with flirts and 'savage' replies does not mean we can't type in English.
And for f<cks sake, we are tired of the ''loms... sorry lols'' joke. And no, no one is coming at her because she is a woman. She is overdoing it please. We are not in ss3 anymore.

Mi o gbo English

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
When ever you feel appalled and/or perplexed about how ridiculous the human nature can get, a result of the way people act and react in a public sphere as this NNPC recruitment page potrays, know that there was a guy like this and no, he wasn't joking or catching cruise

irumole1975:
People are still disturbing themselves over this NNPC stuffs. The job they've already shared. Even jarus know this, but he's not telling you anything. Continue ehhhn, the lord is ur strenght o

irumole1975:

While I understand that most of u r probably 3rd class graduates, who can't even match side with me, talk less off constructing proper English to drive home ur point. I won't take insult

irumole1975:

Garage boy? Why is it difficult for most to accept that the nnpc test invites conducted recently reeks of biasness? That explains why most qualified candidates were never shortlisted. I leave u to judge

irumole1975:

You guys sef. God will help you o. I could remember some weeks back when NNPC didnt shotlist me for test, i almost kill myself despite how good, smart and intelligent I am. I even had a 2'1 o. Some people here with a 3rd class were even shortlisted. This recruitment already reeks of biasness.

irumole1975:

I dont know how profile of someone like you was even viewed not to talk of getting invited sef. Even with your first class coupled with the MSC., you still cannot match my 2'1.It is obvious from the way you discredit others here

irumole1975:
I'm sorry guys for being a nuisance here the past days. I was just pained about the whole nnpc stuffs. Not like they can really pay my salary really, my intentions were just to help them improve the company. That was why I applied in the first place. I believe I'm bigger than nnpc and they can't handle smart brain like me.

All the best guys

irumole1975:

Yeah, I really mean this. They can't pay my salary, that's just it. I applied just to help Nigeria and nnpc. I actually have one chemical like this, that can increase the nnpc yield. And I want to use my smart brain to help them too, as I was one of the best in my school (UNIBEN). coupled with the fact that I have a handsome face any girl will kill for. You can now see why nnpc need me?

And this was on kpmg page after all his escapades here:

irumole1975:
You people must really be some genius. How did you pass the dreaded test KPMG gave us that day?. I'm sure they themselves can't do that test and pass. I think some of you already have that question

At the end, people who were trying so hard to put his mentality and ideology straight, sounded more stupid than he did. They unintentionally, were brought down to his level of thinking and public relations or even one worse than his.

The point of my post is summarised in this astonishing piece below:

"If you argue with a madman, it is extremely probable that you will get the worst of it; for in many ways his mind moves all the quicker for not being delayed by the things that go with good judgment."

G.K. Chesterton

43 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Melbee(f): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oliviajones:

And for f<cks sake, we are tired of the ''loms... sorry lols'' joke. And no, no one is coming at her because she is a woman. She is overdoing it please. We are not in ss3 anymore.

Seconded....

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
number5:
At the end, people who were trying so hard to put his mentality and ideology straight, sounded more stupid than he did. They unintentionally, were brought down to his level of thinking and public relations or even one worse than his.

The point of my post is summarised in this astonishing piece below:

"If you argue with a madman, it is extremely probable that you will get the worst of it; for in many ways his mind moves all the quicker for not being delayed by the things that go with good judgment."

G.K. Chesterton
Sage, brother.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.