Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825165 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
sacx:
I think a lot of us have had enough of this back and forth bickering. These two were not the first to start open flirtations on this thread. The ones before were courteous enough to stop when it was clear others were not enjoying their drama.

But since our learned colleagues here have decided to throw caution to the wind, I posit that any further comment made by either of both parties in the same in a manner unbecoming to the essence of this thread should be reported. If this persists, I'll personally mail the mod in charge of this section for appropriate action.

Everyone of us here is important, and it's necessary we accord each other due respect.
that's not necessary bro...If mod come here sef he/she go laff taya...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
Teejay1511:

"You are / You're"

Lol. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kaspa007: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
At this point APL please show up Biko ... if not we will do wedding here very soon. ooo

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Me no too put mind o... I just take it as speculation which could be true or false

Abiii.. Wetin we go do na.... Its well

Goodnight dearest.. May tmao bring good news...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
sacx:
I think a lot of us have had enough of this back and forth bickering. These two were not the first to start open flirtations on this thread. The ones before were courteous enough to stop when it was clear others were not enjoying their drama.

But since our learned colleagues here have decided to throw caution to the wind, I posit that any further comment made by either of both parties in a manner unbecoming of the essence of this thread should be reported. If this persists, I'll personally mail the mod in charge of this section for appropriate action.

Everyone of us here is important, and it's necessary we accord each other due respect.

Well written, thread monitor!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
Fear of Mods, is the beginning of wisdom.
Ladyjane5657:

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
Yass! I made page 1010 since I couldn't make page 1000.

Everyone needs to calm down kiss
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by theSpark(m): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
PeacenLove2:
Wow! Guys, can we all take a deep breathe and relax? We are all better than this.

I think those trying to put control on the thread are like 1000 pages too late. While I agree folks could take it down a notch, the approaches are not very welcoming.

I hope we can all relax and stop the attacks. Good luck, fellas.

You are living up to your moniker. Keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
22General:

Abeg free this baby na!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
Subconsciously, NNPC APL has withheld some from making progress in other aspects in life in terms of job search, business creation, and self development and others. Confused and hesitant on making progress. Most especially amongst us the GT applicants.

Furthermore, each week passes and we keep driving down narratives of how this week is the APL week. I remember in July after the interviews, I called a "resourceful" NNPC personnel and he mentioned we will be contacted in three weeks but that didn't happen. August is over and we are in September. I decided not to bother.

My bottom line is that APL will come when it will come. Funny enough it might come tomorrow.
But an advice to myself and those who care to listen is that there are opportunities within and without NNPC it's high time for those who have held back their lives for this long to start building something. When the APL comes and favours you then it's a plus.

I just sat back to reflect how much I had invested for this (My travelling expenses, not even the 20k could cut a fourth of it) against all odds. But I did because I believe that NNPC amongst other agencies are in a positive drive and I want to be a part. I still have this believe.

There is no guarantee about anything in life. We can all but work and pray. Hoping that God favours us. But never fail to reflect that when APL drops it's either a positive or a negative. What then do you fall back to?

This reality cannot be changed.

This thread has become home to many. For those who wish to build their "popularity" here feel free. Do what makes you feel good at least we are certain that no one gets too depressed.

83 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
NeekyBerry:

Nne lets calm down together! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

amen. Sleep tyt dearie
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
Anyone that followed this thread from day one will know that this people are still learning work, asin them be apprentice. We don see people wey craze pass una!

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kes4glory(m): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
The day Apl will drop, I am sure fire will light up this thread
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
Clifwoods:

Nne lets calm down together! cheesy

Lol... Clown
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Lol... Clown

Lol follow ur Lady to bed na.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
hafeezsemzy:
Subconsciously, NNPC APL has withheld some from making progress in other aspects in life in terms of job search, business creation, and self development and others. Confused and hesitant on making progress. Most especially amongst us the GT applicants.

Furthermore, each week passes and we keep driving down narratives of how this week is the APL week. I remember in July after the interviews, I called a "resourceful" NNPC personnel and he mentioned we will be contacted in three weeks but that didn't happen. August is over and we are in September. I decided not to bother.

My bottom line is that APL will come when it will come. Funny enough it might come tomorrow.
But an advice to myself and those who care to listen is that there are opportunities within and without NNPC it's high time for those who have held back their lives for this long to start building something. When the APL comes and favours you then it's a plus.

I just sat back to reflect how much I had invested for this (My travelling expenses, not even the 20k could cut a fourth of it) against all odds. But I did because I believe that NNPC amongst other agencies are in a positive drive and I want to be a part. I still have this believe.

There is no guarantee about anything in life. We can all but work and pray. Hoping that God favours us. But never fail to reflect that when APL drops it's either a positive or a negative. What then do you fall back to?

This reality cannot be changed.

This thread has become home to many. For those who wish to build their "popularity" here feel free. Do what makes you feel good at least we are certain that no one gets too depressed.

Why do I like this post like this smiley
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ain't noffin much in life, keep doing anything that gives you joy! It doesn't matter whose Ox is gored .

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PrettySandra(f): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
I missed page 1000 too. cheesy

NeekyBerry:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
Adapted

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
1samm:
There are lots of nonsense I can take on this thread like the soured and expired SAUCES to irrelevant info with nothing to do with this thread!..but d worst of the nonsenses that I can't take is this disgusting flirtations and panderings! so pls exchange WhatsApp number already and save me from puking as a result undecided
So na someone else romance dey vex u ko? Na wa o.... Make I no talk sha lipsrsealed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
22General:
na mods dey share APL?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
na mods dey share APL?

Lol this guy ibu akpa amu o grin

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Damjoy:
Disclaimer

Sorry peeps... The money I received was from Inec

The balance for adhocs in Kebbi State...

Sorry for any convenience or inconvenience caused
So you get mind collect money for case wey still dey court ba? Agama eyes on you now cool

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
Clifwoods:

Lol this guy ibu akpa amu o grin

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
Adebiwa and gbriels
2 kings I stan
sacx:

But since our learned colleagues here have decided to throw caution to the wind, I posit that any further comment made by either of both parties in a manner unbecoming of the essence of this thread should be reported. If this persists, I'll personally mail the mod in charge of this section for appropriate action.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.