Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829269 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 13, 2019
Nuttybynature:
Good morning fellaz...

A quick one for this morning.

A genuine sauce from the towers just informed me that those second alertees were paid in errors as there was a clearing house mistake from the Finance Dept guys that made the reimbursement. However, he is silent on the process for collecting the money back.

So I'll advice that ALL SECOND ALERTEES send a mail to NNPC stating the double credit and asking for direction on how to refund it. Who knows if that is how your APL will locate you [b][/b] wink wink

Ur source no Sabi anything about APL?

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ruqchex: 11:52am On Sep 13, 2019
cocococo:
King has paid me again. July 2nd, EH, Kaduna. King is now my real nigga. I can’t wait to meet him in person. Meanwhile, you don’t need to be told this: this second alert is the real deal. It is a prerequisite for APL. I have no sauce; it is common sense. What else could be the reason for paying someone twice? grin My fellow double alertees, we can feel free to match to NNPC towers any day we want. At the Towers gate, just show them the second alert, and you will be allowed in. Double alertees, please like this comment; I want to know how many we are.

Seems to me the double payments are mostly for July 2nd interviewees cos I got it too.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2019
ruqchex:

Seems to me the double payments are mostly for July 2nd interviewees cos I got it too.
Could this be Integrity tests, lol shocked

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2019
Nuttybynature:
Good morning fellaz...

A quick one for this morning.

A genuine sauce from the towers just informed me that those second alertees were paid in errors as there was a clearing house mistake from the Finance Dept guys that made the reimbursement. However, he is silent on the process for collecting the money back.

So I'll advice that ALL SECOND ALERTEES send a mail to NNPC stating the double credit and asking for direction on how to refund it. Who knows if that is how your APL will locate you [b][/b] wink wink
Be consoling yourself. Instead of you to fast and pray for your second alert. You know how many days I’ve been on the ‘mountain’ before this second alert came?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2019
ruqchex:

Are you EH or GT?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kelvinuyi: 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=Sleyanya1 post=82191688]
Credit alert: 20,000
CBT: PH city
Interviewed: July 8th, 1:30pm
Desc: Lazarus NNPC

1: 0

Just got mine as well
July 8th 12pm
Lagos

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
Fremanb4:
Could this be Integrity tests, lol shocked

Integrity test kor, exterdrifty ni... NNPC (those in charge of payment) don't either know what they are doing, or some shady deals gone wrong... it's now obvious why their payment was so disorganized, either they're clueless or those in charge are trying to do abracadabra with the money... i hope they don't do "mistake" when it comes to APL...

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
I just got alert ....

by NEFT 9(ACC) KING ANYAM TER
CBT CALABAR
GT.. ACCOUNTING
JULY 10TH
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
I pity you! Double alert na prerequisite to APL abi? Ok
We all want 2:0 against NNPC, isn't it obvious u've gotten your 2:0?
Just saying oooo. No sauce

cocococo:
King has paid me again. July 2nd, EH, Kaduna. King is now my real nigga. I can’t wait to meet him in person. Meanwhile, you don’t need to be told this: this second alert is the real deal. It is a prerequisite for APL. I have no sauce; it is common sense. What else could be the reason for paying someone twice? grin My fellow double alertees, we can feel free to match to NNPC towers any day we want. At the Towers gate, just show them the second alert, and you will be allowed in. Double alertees, please like this comment; I want to know how many we are.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
Oh God of second alert kiss cool shocked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
Clifwoods:
I need this double alert biko. This goes to show that NNPC have confused their selves with this pattern of reimbursement. No record, nothing... Too much money, no accountability! No wonder oga Kyari keeps hammering on transparency and accountability.
Bro.. You may right o, i think it either two things.........An error from their part, maybe everything is clumps up together that they don't know who they have paid from those yet to be be paid and at the end dont be surprised if some people dont get paid at all while others receive twice, this is Naija, expect anything ......OR ........ There was an upward review of the amount every one is suppose to receive and that is why they are balancing up.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
tyakson99:

Bro.. You may right o, i think it either two things.........An error from their part, maybe everything is clumps up together that they don't know who they have paid from those yet to be be paid and at the end dont be surprised if some people dont get paid at all while others receive twice, this is Naija, expect anything ......OR ........ There was an upward review of the amount every one is suppose to receive and that is why they are balancing up.

It's possible...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Temi2015: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
Wait oo, hope it's not the money they are supposed to pay us they're double-paying you guys!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
Enireqx20:
@olaidefat... Nnpc never remember you?
I was paid on the 22nd of August.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
GeniusOla:

The converting power of an alert grin never to be underestimated lol.

Loms!!!! grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
geektrovert:

My concern is why there seem to be few people left from each day's payment - Some here on Nairaland are sure they wrote their account details correctly. Also, why are the dates haphazard, 4th - 3rd - 11th - 8th - 5th, etc? Anyway, waiting for July 1st payment.

So July 1st Payment is here. As well as July 8, 10 and others.

I have received my payment, but I still have no answer to my question on why few people are left without payment with each set of disbursement.

Looking forward to clarification.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nuttybynature(m): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
tyakson99:

[b][/b]

It was an error (based on the reliable sauce) they were trying to make a clear out payment yesterday and were trying to pay the remaining 1st, 3rd, 8th and 10th but paid 1st, 2nd, 8th and 10th instead... The payment was effected yesterday via NEFT and made to reflect this morning... They were able to call back a few, the ones they couldn't call back got credited this morning.. So don't think it is a free cherry that fell from the tree.

My token is, don't think there is free lunch anywhere in the world, try to contact NNPC if you are paid twice, it will show that you are accountable and have integrity. Who knows they may consider you for appointment based on those qualities...

I'm out of here for now... Sayonara!

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
cocococo:

The rate at which u pipo keep wiping/ erasing the balance eh cheesy .. I hope its not what we already know??

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
All those saying my 2nd alert is integrity test, na una know o. grin. If I even get APL and I post it here, una go still say NNPC is doing intelligence test to see if applicants can differentiate between a real APL and fake APL. Meanwhile, I’m already going to my village to tell my village people they did not succeed this time, & that I made it! cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Skevin: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
July 3rd don suffer tire for this payment. How could they double pay July 2nd instead of paying July 3rd guys

Nuttybynature:
[b][/b]

It was an error (based on the reliable sauce) they were trying to make a clear out payment yesterday and were trying to pay the remaining 1st, 3rd, 8th and 10th but paid 1st, 2nd, 8th and 10th instead... The payment was effected yesterday via NEFT and made to reflect this morning... They were able to call back a few, the ones they couldn't call back got credited this morning.. So don't think it is a free cherry that fell from the tree.

My token is, don't think there is free lunch anywhere in the world, try to contact NNPC if you are paid twice, it will show that you are accountable and have integrity. Who knows they may consider you for appointment based on those qualities...

I'm out of here for now... Sayonara!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
I received N40,000 transport reimbursement during the last recruitment process; N20,000 twice on the same day.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
Skevin:
July 3rd don suffer tire for this payment. How could they double pay July 2nd instead of paying July 3rd guys
Are you sure you guys came for the interview? Please don’t give NNPC a bad name. We, NNPC, are very organised, and we don’t make errors. grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnchima007(m): 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
Once upon a time credit alert was a dreaded thing in this thread, all of a sudden most people are now praying for double alert. How did we get here? I’m just asking for the gods....

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
geektrovert:

I have received my payment, but I still have no answer to my question on why few people are left without payment with each set of disbursement.

You are wise.
The few people can't get both their account and contact details wrong. Let's still be hopeful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DeeOne19: 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Loms!!!! grin grin

Obim... Nothing much, just checking on you

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
olaidefat:
I received N40,000 transport reimbursement during the last recruitment process; N20,000 twice on the same day.
and you didn't reveal this to us ever since?! Oya, kneel down there

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Topccy007z: 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
Today's alert is so massive
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
geektrovert:

Well, it's obvious those "few people" are getting fewer by the day, and looking at it, i doubt if they're paying up to 300 interviewees per 'payment day'.
Again, if it's being meticulous, why paying double tfare for some people, when you're yet to complete the payments for all the interviewees...

Honestly, NNPC are looking somewhat, if there's no tenable reason for these things.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by akindavids(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
This trend won't stop to amaze me, each day comes with it's own drama. When one would have thought that finally ABT is dying, we can now focus on APL, here comes the double payment. Integrity test or part payment, we will see how it will turn out eventually....peace
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Is that the hack code? undecided

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
I'm yet to receive alert o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.