Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4847405 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
Deesquare4u:
So what of those yet to receive alert at all??

July 4th
9:00am
Gt

Any hope?

APL for you......
Congrats guy......
There is relationship between APL and TF.....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
Deesquare4u:
So what of those yet to receive alert at all??

July 4th
9:00am
Gt
Any hope?
You mean these people? It’s not my mouth you want to hear it o. grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
Maybe even if he had been shortlisted out before, he would have caught someone's eye as unusually honest and gotten a second chance had he returned the money, especially if they ever had the need to replace someone who declined the APL later.

Or maybe if he had been shortlisted before and he was noted as having kept silent about being sent TFare twice, he could have been disqualified on that basis esp. if d role he applied for had anything to do with handling sensitive info/resources.

nihelimitretep:

Perhaps he would have been considered for the position he applied for having passed the supposed "Integrity test" shey?

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
Artexexes:
Me I have asked...

I started filling in for Beeam since you got back!

Loms!!! Ur applications have been well recieved!

Beam I'm sure, will not mind...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ORACULUM(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
cocococo:
All those saying my 2nd alert is integrity test, na una know o. grin. If I even get APL and I post it here, una go still say NNPC is doing intelligence test to see if applicants can differentiate between a real APL and fake APL. Meanwhile, I’m already going to my village to tell my village that people they did not succeed this time, & that I made it! cheesy
I tell you ...some would even expect you to post the AL on the thread to prove yourself when it eventually drops .. grin grin
People !!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
Double portion of alert theory fully loaded

lipsrsealed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
Artexexes:
Maybe you should have returned one of the credits?

It does not follow. That was not the reason I didn't get APL.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
And I contend that you'll never know for sure. But be that as it may, it does speaks volumes that you were not honest enough to return money that was seemed to have been sent to you in error or at least notify them about it.

olaidefat:
It does not follow. That was not the reason I didn't get APL.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monksy22(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
Artexexes:
Maybe even if he had been shortlisted out before, he would have caught someone's eye as unusually honest and gotten a second chance had he returned the money, especially if they ever had the need to replace someone who declined the APL later.

Or maybe if he had been shortlisted before and he was noted as having kept silent about being sent TFare twice, he could have been disqualified on that basis esp. if d role he applied for had anything to do with handling sensitive info/resources.

Integrity Test Theory.... grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
cocococo:

Yea, I’m back with a bang. grin

Don't worry, your bunk mate, Beeam would soon join you .. lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Artexexes:
And I contend that you'll never know for sure. But be that as it may, it does speaks volumes that you were not honest enough to return money that was seemed to have been sent to you in error or at least notify them about it.

Those that attended interview from Lagos then were paid N40,000. Be guided!!!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
cocococo:

You mean these people? It’s not my mouth you want to hear it o. grin
lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
don't tell him grin
He knows especially with enny

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ifylanks: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
6th July, EH, 1.30pm,PHC yet to receive alert and some people are already receiving twice.. This is confusion at best
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
Artexexes:

I see it as a right thing to do from my end though. I speak for myself. I would notify them and follow their directives to how to return it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
Artexexes:

The question you should be asking is: how much were others paid then cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
its just somehow to think this is integrity test, what of someone who received the second payment but his/her bank didn't alert him/her? Will it be safe to conclude that such an individual doesn't have integrity?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
ifylanks:
6th July, EH, 1.30pm,PHC yet to receive alert and some people are already receiving twice.. This is confusion at best

6th don collect taytay na massively......abi worrisHapinnin??

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
Others that attended the interview from Lagos then received the same amount I received. The alert came in twice within seconds interval. 20k twice!!! I was paid a year after the interview. In fact, I had forgotten about the interview then!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
I wonder why we are stressing over double payments. It's obvious it was erroneous, most likely a mix up between a batch that had been paid and one that hadn't.
I doubt if they will be able to retrieve the money sha.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hillaboi(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
It will be reverted when discovered. I work in the bank and so, I know what am saying. Just a matter of time. its an ERROR!!
cocococo:
King has paid me again. July 2nd, EH, Kaduna. King is now my real nigga. I can’t wait to meet him in person. Meanwhile, you don’t need to be told this: this second alert is the real deal. It is a prerequisite for APL. I have no sauce; it is common sense. What else could be the reason for paying someone twice? grin My fellow double alertees, we can feel free to match to NNPC towers any day we want. At the Towers gate, just show them the second alert, and you will be allowed in. Double alertees, please like this comment; I want to know how many we are.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
GeniusOla:
its just somehow to think this is integrity test, what of someone who received the second payment but his/her bank didn't alert him/her? Will it be safe to conclude that such an individual doesn't have integrity?

NL has a way of making people over think things. I am sure if Mele Kyari slips and fall, someone in this forum will say it is a test to know those who will be quick to say "sorry" (empathy test) so that it can help NNPC decide who should get APL.

SMH.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hillaboi(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
EXACTLY...In the bank, we call it INTEGRITY Test. It will be noteworthy for them to do the needful ASAP!
Nuttybynature:
Good morning fellaz...

A quick one for this morning.

A genuine sauce from the towers just informed me that those second alertees were paid in errors as there was a clearing house mistake from the Finance Dept guys that made the reimbursement. However, he is silent on the process for collecting the money back.

So I'll advice that ALL SECOND ALERTEES send a mail to NNPC stating the double credit and asking for direction on how to refund it. Who knows if that is how your APL will locate you [b][/b] wink wink
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wilsonlexis: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
olaidefat:
I received N40,000 transport reimbursement during the last recruitment process; N20,000 twice on the same day.

hmmm and you didnt get APL?INTERESTING, I wont check something on this and neither will i say there is correlation between APL and TF but if you are reading this and you finally think there is a correlation then just know you just made that choice of i go..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wilsonlexis: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
8legends:
ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Ladies and gentlemen

Allow me to introduce to you the "3rd July theory".

It states that whoever interviewed on the 3rd of July is automatically entitled to an APL and as such their Tfare is withheld until APL success notification had been passed. This is due to the impressive performance they have displayed during the interview exercise.

Congratulations to all 3rd july interviewees.

PS. They are 637 in number. So the other dates have to fight for the remaining slots.

Thank you all cool

well i am not suprised, i once said something on people who did their interview on 3rd july ,you guys did awesome well, reports is that performance has been top notched although i dint kno why you guys have not been paid, but if its still on that theory, then maybe its through, i said maybe oooooo, so congrats in advance.

P.S:some south africans (you know what i mean) will still fight me for this, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Beyond9: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
Everyone will get paid doesn't mean everyone will eventually get the money, if u know what I mean. It almost impossible for everyone to get paid cos for Nigerians factor; if not one thing, another thing will cause a some people not to get the money.

The only bad thing will be if a particular person misses both money and assurance.

Next week or the 20s will be colourful.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
hillaboi:
It will be reverted when discovered. I work in the bank and so, I know what am saying. Just a matter of time. its an ERROR!!
You mean the money that I’ve already withdrawn & used to order pepper soup and Gulder?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Beyond9: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
wilsonlexis:

well i am not suprised, i once said something on people who did their interview on 3rd july ,you guys did awesome well, reports is that performance has been top notched although i dint kno why you guys have not been paid, but if its still on that theory, then maybe its through, i said maybe oooooo, so congrats in advance.

P.S:some south africans (you know what i mean) will still fight me for this, cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's why it is through and not true

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
Got tribute from king earlier today
Gt
10th

Hello to all AOLMAW

Please some1 should inform GGM HR that am a bit busy these few months, They should delay APL till next year abeg.

cheesy cheesy am just kidding woh. A bit busy doing spiritual stuffs & Gudluck charms for AOLMAW executives. Am off to d forest

signed
spiritual Chief
AOLMAW
jiang

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jiang:
Got tribute from king earlier today
Gt
10th

Hello to all AOLMAW

Please some1 should inform GGM HR that am a bit busy these few months, They should delay APL till next year abeg.

cheesy cheesy am just kidding woh. A bit busy doing spiritual stuffs & Gudluck charms for AOLMAW executives. Am off to d forest

signed
spiritual Chief
AOLMAW
jiang

Ezenmo so na to dey fear you be that o. Anyways I no get forest to go na mountain and church I dey go. People like ChasteGhuy na grave yard. Gbriels dey like person wey go need mad woman while larride and teaser4 own na beach and roundabout him go go do him own.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.